I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
older/younger

I've found that even though a younger woman could be stunning visually, I haven't met anyone whom I connect with emotionally or just with similar life experiences. The sex is fantastic especially when they're experienced. But beyond that, I haven't met someone whom I want to have long conversations at a coffee shop....not yet anyway

What confuses me about this thread is.....one reason I like older men is their assertiveness and ability to take control. But so many of the guys here seem to just passively list their age and wait for the chicks to make the first move.

Definite turnoff for me.

What confuses me about this thread is.....one reason I like older men is their assertiveness and ability to take control. But so many of the guys here seem to just passively list their age and wait for the chicks to make the first move.

Definite turnoff for me.

This is true...but when sending PM's to those who are "interested" in older men I get very few responses. And when I do, they are usually no more than perhaps 5 or 6 lame words. So the problem you cite exists at both ends of the spectrum.

This is true...but when sending PM's to those who are "interested" in older men I get very few responses. And when I do, they are usually no more than perhaps 5 or 6 lame words. So the problem you cite exists at both ends of the spectrum.

If the first time you applied for a job, you weren't hired....would you stop having any interest in a career? If you were in sales and someone turned down your pitch, would you take your merchandise home and give up?

I think we learn a lot about each other through our interactions von Lit. I learn who has strength to push forward. You learn who is worth spending time with.

I see the older men are more mature rather than the young boys who always want to jump into things.

I've been with older men like twice. Nothing ever developed though. Id love to find a good one. A lot out there but most of the ones I've come across just fantasize about being with a younger woman. I'm 25 turning 26.

I've been with older men like twice. Nothing ever developed though. Id love to find a good one. A lot out there but most of the ones I've come across just fantasize about being with a younger woman. I'm 25 turning 26.

I agree...the key is finding Older men with the balls to TAKE what they want, not whine about not having it. Men like that are the minority....but when they find you.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree...the key is finding Older men with the balls to TAKE what they want, not whine about not having it. Men like that are the minority....but when they find you.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking as an "older man" I believe that we take what we want, but our approach is more cautious than it was when we were in our twenties.

We know what we will and will not tolerate, and have the ability to be selective. We control our sex drive now, rather than it controlling us..

Speaking as an "older man" I believe that we take what we want, but our approach is more cautious than it was when we were in our twenties.

We know what we will and will not tolerate, and have the ability to be selective. We control our sex drive now, rather than it controlling us..

Yes Sir. But, if I may, You are exactly my point. You were experienced enough to quickly figure out what kind of girl I am when we met, and confident enough to quickly make it clear what my place and purpose was for You. That is exactly why Older Men are soo hot to me.

Well that and they give nicer presents.... :)

Ah...but I have some unclaimed territory under my desk for you.....

I think You've already offered it. And I already accepted.......

Touche.. :)

So, would you say you're a "kept woman" or that you're manily rewarded for your servitude?

By a kept woman, I mean are you taken care of and supplied a life with your masters.

See.....older guys. There's no magic in getting what you want. Just make it clear You expect to get it....and won't tolerate anything less. PartyMart will tell You I tested how serious he was. And once he slapped me into place, I simply did what he told me to do. And hopefully he will continue to want me to do so.

Touche.. :)

So, would you say you're a "kept woman" or that you're manily rewarded for your servitude?

By a kept woman, I mean are you taken care of and supplied a life with your masters.

No...not at all. In fact I contribute a great deal to The Masters' income. Being kept could work too though. But it has to be someone strong enough to keep me in line.

See.....older guys. There's no magic in getting what you want. Just make it clear You expect to get it....and won't tolerate anything less. PartyMart will tell You I tested how serious he was. And once he slapped me into place, I simply did what he told me to do. And hopefully he will continue to want me to do so.

Rest assured, I will continue to use you to the best of your abilities. Seeking the point where you bend before you break.

There is no need, or at least I have no use for one with no spirit left in them.

CuteBrat has spirit, and I appreciate her for that. :eek: She had earned that.

No...not at all. In fact I contribute a great deal to The Masters' income. Being kept could work too though. But it has to be someone strong enough to keep me in line.

I remember your recounting of a time where you did assist in closing a deal or two.

Perhaps in time, we will discover if I am able to keep you in line enough to have you become my kept pet...

I would like to hear what the other younger woman feel about this subject. Do you agree with what CuteBrat and I have stated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back