Bisexual Woman/Lesbian Fantasies

stack em

What's the highest number of women in a lesbian orgy that any of you have been in or know of?

This thread appears to be a great one for me to say hello to everyone , this is my very first post, since I became a Lit member this morning!

Having an unexpected encounter

When I go out alone I sometimes hope that I'll make a connection with someone and it will turn into a day of languid sex. I like the idea of making eye contact with someone in an unlikely setting, such as a weekend breakfast out, or maybe even in a store of some sort. She makes an excuse to talk to me, ask me a question, touches my hand way too much and before you know it she's giving me directions to her house.

My hotel business trip fantasy

I have been bi curious for most of my life. I am a 53, white, married smaller BBW lady and have never gotten the opportunity to explore my fantasies. One of them would be while on a business trip, I meet an attractive lady in the bar while I am unwinding after a long hectic day...the flirting alone, I hope would be involved would send me over the edge. Having her seduce me and then take me up to my room and introducing me, to what I have imagined to be, a wonderful new world of lady love that I will never forget. Undressing each other, exploring each others body for the first time, and then making intimate passionate love. Ohhhh, gets me going every time. My next business trip is coming up in February in Pennsylvania....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I have been bi curious for most of my life. I am a 53, white, married smaller BBW lady and have never gotten the opportunity to explore my fantasies. One of them would be while on a business trip, I meet an attractive lady in the bar while I am unwinding after a long hectic day...the flirting alone, I hope would be involved would send me over the edge. Having her seduce me and then take me up to my room and introducing me, to what I have imagined to be, a wonderful new world of lady love that I will never forget. Undressing each other, exploring each others body for the first time, and then making intimate passionate love. Ohhhh, gets me going every time. My next business trip is coming up in February in Pennsylvania....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I would love to be part of that fantasy:kiss:

What's the highest number of women in a lesbian orgy that any of you have been in or know of?

My ex's bestfriend claimed to have been with like 15 during a pride weekend last summer, but she also had a tendency to exagerate.

Definitley a fun fantasy though :cathappy:

so here goes..

i do want to be with a girl so bad.... my pussy yearns for it. i cant stop thinking about it..... pretty sad i know... considering im married and have 2 kids... im 21 years old....looking for a young pussy like mine to help take the edge off. god i wanna take a clit into my mouth suck soft and slow... twirling my tounge on it and shoving my tounge alll in it just watching her move about while i make her moan and scream oh yes eat me baby fuck me hard with your tounge oh yea oh oh oh.... kinda get my drift lol got super wet after writing that.... i just wanna taste one soooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been with a woman, but I do imagine it. Cupping her breast in my hand and licking the tip of her nipple... sucking it into my mouth... running my hand down her smooth belly to the tangle of hair... and then slipping my middle finger down between her smooth pussy lips, hearing her gasp as my finger finds her clit. Circling it gently and then dipping my finger into her sweet pussy... two fingers... my palm pressing against her clit. I start fucking her with my fingers, angling up to hit her g-spot. She's shaking and moaning and I cover her mouth with mine. Her lips are so soft and she sucks my tongue into her mouth. She's shaking and humping my hand and the juices are squirting out of her as she rubs her clit against the heel of my hand and I push her back against the wall and drop to my knees and bury my face in her pussy, my tongue piercing her and then my lips are around her clit and my tongue is flicking over it and I'm sucking it and my fingers start pounding into her pussy again and she clutching my hair grinding her cunt against my face and then I feel it... I feel her pussy spasm around my fingers and she cries out as the waves of pleasure run through her and I'm lapping up the juices that are pouring out of her. I keep my mouth pressed to her, softly licking her swollen pussy while she catches her breath, my hands cupping her ass. One last long lick... one last shudder as I tongue her clit and she pulls me up and buries her tongue in my mouth, tasting herself, and then she pulls her head back and smiles at me, brushes my hair back from my face, and says "Your turn."

Enjoyed reading this thread so much. thought maybe it's better to give it a bump.
my current fantasy is to have sex with 2 mature women at the same time in my bed. 2 hot ladies in their 50s with pairs of big and a bit saggy breasts and some jewels on their nipples. with 2 collars and leashes on their neck.

Enjoyed reading this thread so much. thought maybe it's better to give it a bump.
my current fantasy is to have sex with 2 mature women at the same time in my bed. 2 hot ladies in their 50s with pairs of big and a bit saggy breasts and some jewels on their nipples. with 2 collars and leashes on their neck.

What a nice fantasy :) Women 50+ are so hot. However, in my fantasy I'm wearing a collar ;)

I do enjoy fantasizing about older women especially those with large breasts as I do enjoy large breasts on women.

When I go out alone I sometimes hope that I'll make a connection with someone and it will turn into a day of languid sex. I like the idea of making eye contact with someone in an unlikely setting, such as a weekend breakfast out, or maybe even in a store of some sort. She makes an excuse to talk to me, ask me a question, touches my hand way too much and before you know it she's giving me directions to her house.

That is a lovely fantasy, and languid is such a cool word!

I have lots of bi fantasies, but one of my favorites frequently gets into my dreams at night. I love the idea of going to a spa where I find sexy women lounging in pools, touching and kissing each other and inviting me to join. It turns into a hot orgy with a lot of warm water and wet skin.

I also love the thought of having a friend who has big breasts with hard, suckable nipples, and she asks me to come to her house every weekend to suck them for her while she masturbates.

Masturbating together is another one. Lying in a room with two or three other women, all undressed and masturbating together, is one of my favorites. I would finger myself while I watch them, and then maybe make them cum when I finish myself.

Find more in my posts

I've have fantasies, without faces (do you know what I mean?). This is part of a fantasy and it wants editing but tell me what you think:

"We're sitting and talking when you lean in for a kiss, you gently pulled me to you while deepening your kiss. You start taking off my top, a cute stripped top with buttons down the front, as you undo the buttons you see my 36D in a lacy black bra..."

The rest of this is in a thread I created... PM me and tell me what you think about it when you find it. :)

That connection

I finally fulfilled one fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back