Payments [closed for cgraven]

sexymistress

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Posts
406
(Let me know if this is okay, if not I can change some things around)

Drip. Drip. Drip. The single drop of water kept falling onto the ground, the noise shattering the silence of the room. It was cold and dark and the young woman was huddled in the corner. Why hadn't she seen this coming? Someone could have warned her about this. She could have run or found the money another way. Her parents obviously didn't care, or else they would have stopped this from happening to her. Drip. Drip. Drip. Bang! The door at the opposite end of the room opened loudly.

Jumping at the noise, the girl squeezed her dark blue eyes shut tightly. Other girls let out cries of pain as they were kicked back from the bars that kept them locked in these cells. The footsteps stopped now and again, dragging girls from their cells and into the middle aisle. They knew better then to try and run. They had been here long enough to know. As her own door opened, the red-head lifted her head and her eyes hardened. The man grabbed her arm and dragged her out into the open. The minute he let go of her, she bolted.

Running past the other girls who tried to stop her, tried to warn her, she ignored it and pushed at their hands as she kept running towards the door. It was shining like the light at the end of the tunnel. However, as soon as she was close enough to touch it, an arm wrapped around her middle and easily dragged her back. "Let go of me! Fucking let me out! You can't do this!" Feet kicked and hands clawed at the man who held her. As she opened her mouth to shout again, the man put a piece of fabric into her mouth and gagged her. Tying her hands together, he pushed her back into the lineup of girls.

Blue eyes looked around, trying to find a way out of the room. There was no escape. Men were covering all the exits now due to her desperate attempt at freedom. Slowly, each girl was brought out of the room, alone and the door was slammed shut behind her. Finally, the girl infront of her went, head held high. "Good luck. " she whispered to the shaking red head as she walked from the room.

Callie stood, as straight as she could behind the cold metal door. Two men came and stood on either side of her, taking an arm into their big hands. Before the door opened another blinded folded her, worried that she might make a run for it when she saw what was going to happen. As the men dragged her out, the cold air hit what skin she had exposed and she shivered slightly. Finally, they stopped and let go of her arms, spinning her around slowly a few times. It was more to make the girl dizzy then to show her off. That would come as the demands and bids got higher and higher.

"Now, gentleman, we have a lovely girl here. This one is not returnable, since all the money is being put towards the payment of her family's personal debt. Pity, I know. The highest bidder will get this girl as his own to do as he wishes, no questions asked. She does have a name, but for now we will call her "Pet" just in case you wish to rename her. She stands at an average height of five foot six, and weighs in at just around 125. A nice firm set of tits and a round ass. According to her medical files, she is still a virgin and has never been trained. For that reason alone, let us start the bidding at a hundred dollars. "

Beginning to panic, Callie tried to move, but one of the men slapped her hard on the ass, making her shout into the mouth gag. The numbers climbed before someone shouted out, "Stop the bidding, we want to see her stripped! Let us see the goods! "

A panic flooded her as one of the men ran a knife over the minimal top that she wore, the fabric falling away from her body. The cold air caused her nipples to harden even more.

(I know I forgot to describe what she was wearing, I apologize. This is what I picture her wearing; here)
 
Yang Jiechi had come to the auction more out of boredom than with any real intention of making a purchase. As a member of his country’s trade mission to the West it gave him the opportunity, under diplomatic immunity, to purchase items of beauty that were rare in his own country. So far the evening was a disappointment as those put up for sale still remained the property of the house. Granted the purchaser could do anything her wanted to the girl short of killing her but in the end she was still nothing but a high priced whore. He was just turning to leave as he hear the auctioneer’s cry,

"Now, gentleman, we have a lovely girl here. This one is not returnable, since all the money is being put towards the payment of her family's personal debt. Pity, I know. The highest bidder will get this girl as his own to do as he wishes, no questions asked. She does have a name, but for now we will call her "Pet" just in case you wish to rename her. She stands at an average height of five foot six, and weighs in at just around 125. A nice firm set of tits and a round ass. According to her medical files, she is still a virgin and has never been trained. For that reason alone, let us start the bidding at a hundred dollars. "

Yang Jiechi’s eyes once more turned to the auction block and its newest occupant placed there on display for all to see. He studied the young beauty as she stood there on trembling legs her soft supple young body bathed in the harsh white light that highlighted her charms. She was hardly more than a girl at most in her late teens or very early twenties. Yang let his eyes leisurely travel up her gorgeous young body, the sensual curve of her calves, the seductive flare of her hips to the firm swell of her breasts. Her skin was a creamy soft ivory without a blemish, her hair a tawny, firry, copper, and there was a sensual little pout to the bow of her lips. He longed to see her eyes the widows of her young soul for they and they alone would tell him the truth of the auctioneer’s claim that she was a virgin.

$100.00,……….¥500.00,……….₤300.00

The international interest in this young beauty was indicative of bids in Dollars, Yen, and pounds.

“Gentlemen only bids in Dollars will be entertained.”

"Stop the bidding, we want to see her stripped! Let us see the goods!"

Came the cry from the crowd eager to see the little redhead stripped, humiliated and degraded for their pleasure, for only one would have her as his own, the rest must be satisfied with the memory of her alone. Like a hungering pack of beast they all wanted their pound of flesh from this young innocent. With a nod from the auctioneer the straps of the girl’s sexy little dark rose slip were cut revealing her firm young breast to all. Yang could see that she was shaking her head NO from side to side. He could see the tears trickle from beneath her blind fold as the slip was cut from her lithe young body to flutter to the floor. Then her handler’s slowly worked her matching panties down over the swell of her hips teasing the bidders as just a whiff of the girl’s tawny fluffy down came into view.

$700.00………$750.00……$825.00

The bids for the hapless beauty rose higher and higher before stalling again at $960.00. It was then that one of her handlers ripped the panties from the girl as if they were no more than tissue paper leaving her to stand before all in all her youthful naked glory.

$1,400.00

Came the bid! All was silence as the large African ran the tip of his tongue over his lips savoring the prospect that the girl would be his.

“Going once for $1,400.00……….going twice for $1,400.00……….”


“$2,000.00”

Yang Jiechi bid even before he realized what he was doing. There was a look of hatred from the thwarted African .

“Going once for $2,000.00……….going twice for $2,000.00………. SOLD for $2,000.00”

The auctioneer’s gavel came down with finality and young Callie’s life was changed in ways she could not even imagine as she was taken to a private room to meet the man who had just purchased her body and soul.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


“Remove her gaga and blindfold!”

The voice that gave the command was a well heeled Cambridge English Yet as she saw him fop the first It was not an English man but an Oriental of undetermined age . His skin dark from years of hard labor in the sun, his eyes as dark as the midnights sky on a starless night and his face an unreadable mask.

“What is your name girl and what brought you to the auction block!”

His voice was dark, deep, lost some where between a base and a baritone. It was a voice that was felt as much as heard.
 
The capture of the young girl had been quick and easy. She didn't even know what had been happening, all she knew was that her parents had needed help. She left the safety of her school to move home and help them to make ends meat. When they said she could try and talk to a man about lessening the payments by taking her help instead, she had no idea what they would mean. Now, there she was, shaking like a leaf infront of who knows how many people. She didn't know what was happening. What did this all mean? What was happening?

Hearing the name that she had been given, the girl growled and tried to look towards the sound of the voice. Who the hell was talking about her like that? Feeling a rough tug to her hair, she winced and cried out behind the gag in her mouth. Slowly someone pushed her legs apart so that she was standing with them under her shoulders, another man pulling her arms back more in her bonds to push out her perky and perty breasts to the people viewing her. Hearing the man talk about her so easily and so calmly she felt her skin tinting pink with shame. When the simple words slipped out that she was a virgin, she blushed deep red and tried not to faint or fall over. A man chuckled behind her coldly and stepped closer to keep her from falling, his erect member pressing into her back.

Feeling the fabric flutter away from her body, she moved to cover herself up but the man gripping her arms held onto her all the more tightly. Blushing more, she shook her head back and forth over and over again. No, she didn't want to be here. She wanted to go home. As the rough hand pulled at her panties, she quickly snapped her legs shut to try and stop him from taking away the last dignity that she had. Tears were running down her cheeks and she felt her heart pounding loudly, the blood flowing more quickly in every direction, including to her cold and erect nipples, forcing them out even more.

The panties were ripped from her body and it sent her spinning before she fell to the ground, her round ass up in the air and exposing herself to the men around her. They waited before helping her to stand once again, spreading her legs nice and wide to make sure that everyone could see her fuckable pussy.

Finally, she was dragged off the stage for a two thousand dollar price tag. Who the hell were they to bid on her like that. What did all of this mean? What was going to happen now?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


As they pulled her gag and blindfold off, she blinked into the bright white lights and licked her dry lips before beginning to scream at the top of her lungs, pulling from her handlers and running for the door. A large man grabbed her easily and tugged her over to the chair, forcing her to sit before trying her down to it.

"Let me go! Fuck you all, let me go! " she screamed at the top of her lungs, pulling against the rough ropes. Eyes turned to look at the vile man who couldn't get his own woman and bought her instead. "Didn't you hear? I'm 'pet'. " Spitting the name out, she frowned deeply at him, "Callie. Not like you care about my name. Let me go. You don't have the right to do this. I don't know why I'm here! I was brought here and locked up."

"She was here to pay her family's debt sir. They haven't finished paying off various gambling and drug costs that were lent to them. Instead, they sent her and she has managed to get the money they needed. And then some for the future. Would you like us to gag her again sir? Or bring a car around for the two of you?" he asked before raising an eyebrow, "Or would you like one of our other rooms in the basement. Those are most popular with men who wish to train up new girls like her. Especially mouthy ones."
 
Bright blue eyes blinked as her blindfold was removed. They were stunningly beautiful and oh so expressive. Yang knew that the spirited little redhead was going to make a break for it a bit for freedom even before her muscles tensed, he saw it in the cool azure depths of those stunning eyes. He made no move to stop her, escape was impossible, and yet she stilled tried. Jiechi watched as his latest acquisition was roughly brought back and bound to a chair.

“Your name Girl!”

"Let me go! Fuck you all, let me go!.......... Didn't you hear? I'm 'pet'. "

She pit out her reply with as much vehemence as she could muster. Those eyes shimmering with a dark violate hue that spoke of the passion of her anger.

"Callie. Not like you care about my name. Let me go. You don't have the right to do this. I don't know why I'm here! I was brought here and locked up.”

Her face was pale, a creamy ivory, that only served to accentuate her striking blue eyes, and her shimmering Tawny copper hair that framed her angelic face with a wild firry halo.

"She was here to pay her family's debt sir………………………..

Why she was hear, weather she thought he had the right to buy her or not made no difference to Jiechi for it was a feat accomplished.

………….. would you like one of our other rooms in the basement. Those are most popular with men who wish to train up new girls like her. Especially mouthy ones."

“Leave us!”

It was obvious that this was a man use to giving commands and having them obeyed.

“Callie, or did you prefer pet? Perhaps a number say 17?”

It was clear by his tone that he was mocking her.

“What were you studying at University Callie?”

He paused for a moment as he waited for her answer.

“ Weather you think I have the right to buy you or not is a rather mute point for I have. Girls like you my sweet pretty Miss are bought and sold every day. They simply disappear from the world they knew to become part of mine. At a snap of my fingers you will be drugged placed in a packing case and shipped any where in the world I desire.”

Yang Jiechi laid out the reality of Callie’s new life.

“Tell me my sweet little virgin do you have any sexual accomplishments.”
 
The blue eyes had always been completely expressive and shows the things that she was planning. Her mother would often say that Callie never needed to speak, only look at another person for them to see exactly what she was feeling. As she made a run for the door, she felt the wind knocked out of her and gasped for air as they dragged her back towards the chair. Fuck, she was in for it now. Thrashing about she felt the rope rubbing her skin raw but she didn't care, she just wanted freedom.

The anger in her voice was clear and she wasn't going down without a fight. Callie hated the people around her right now and the fact that so many seemed amused by her attitude and anger. "Fuck off."

Freckles doted her skin that ws turning more and more red with her rage. She wanted to get out of her, she didn't care if she had to chew her own arm off to do it. Screaming, she pulled her hands harder, the ropes beginning to draw blood, the little lines glimmering red against the pale ivory. "Let me go! " she screamed as they talked about her like she didn't exist.

Chest heaved up and down as the men left the room, many turning to give her one last look. Grinding her teeth, she turned her attention to the man before her and spit at his feet. "I would prefer my name but I don't give a fuck what you call me. You won't have me for long, people will come looking. "

Turning her head away from his face she stared at the opposite wall and pursed her lips debating if she should tell the truth anymore or if she should lie through her teeth from here on out. "History, " she replied honestly.

Eyes turned back to stare at him, eyes boring into his own. As he contiued to speak, she spit at his feet again and turned to look away from him. Ignoring his question, she stared at the wall to her right, hands laying still finally, the blood running a little bit. Now she was going to be smart and clam up and keep her mouth and legs closed tight.
 
"Fuck off."

The coarse language from those sweet ripe pale pink lips was at odds with the freckled face little redhead that was now tied to the chair in front of him. He had questioned her gently despite her rebellious nature.


"Let me go! "

This stunning young wildcat screamed as if what she wanted had any sway here. To Yang Jiechi this little redheaded beauty with the hauntingly beautiful blue eyes was property, his property now.

"I would prefer my name but I don't give a fuck what you call me. You won't have me for long, people will come looking. "

She declared in a calmer voice before demurely answering

History

The young beauty did not answer his question about her sexual accomplishments, for the moment Jiechi chose to ignore her lack of respect.

“ Your studies should have shown you that there have always been slaves and Masters Callie. You my dear young lady are now a slave! My property! And the sooner you accept that fact the easier your life will become.”

When she yet again spat at his feet Jiechi hands knotted in tight balls.

“I see I shall have to teach you some manners Callie.”

Jiechi turned to the handlers that were still in the room.

“Bring her to one of the punishment rooms I shall deal with her there.”

Callie was roughly manhandled as they freed her from her bounds. Her supple young body was lewdly fondled and groped as she was dragged to a punishment room there they bound her dainty wrists together and hooked them to a chain fall. Her legs were spread wide apart and lashed to a spreader bar. Then they stretched her gorgeous young body as tight as a bow string. The handlers then left Callie hanging there balancing on her tip toes her magnificent young body displayed to perfection in a brilliant pool of bright white light surrounded by a see of impenetrable darkness where a minute could seem like an hour and an hour like an eternity.
 
The language that she used wasn't something that often came from her lips. She grew up in a household where they didn't do anything to step out of the lines. At least, she had thought so. Now, she realised that she was just a pawn in her paernts lies.

Tugging at the ropes around her wrists once again, she tried to break something to get her freedom. She couldn't be treated like this, she couldn't be forced into this life. She wasn't a toy, she wouldn't ever be a toy again. Growling in her throat, she kept her eyes looked on the wall to her side and refused to listen to anything he said anymore. However, hearing his words, her head snapped back to face him, "Fuck you. "

Callie was not a slave to anyone. She was her own person and no one could treat her like this. She had rights and a reason to be around. They couldn't keep her locked up like this, they couldn't tie her up like a prisoner. She was a free person, she was a student, she was an adult! They couldn't do this. "Fuck off, I have manners to those to respect me."

As soon as someone touched her, she bit down on the arm roughly, hands clawing at the people once they untied her, screaming and yelling. By the time they got her down to the room, several handlers were bleeding or holding bruises from her attack. Anyone who had gotten within a close range had been free game and it wasn't likely to stop anytime soon.

When she was left alone in the bright light, swaying slightly from the way that she was bound, she hung her head, her red hair covering her face and looking more harsh against her pale skin in this lighting. Eyes were closed tightly as the blood still ran down her arms, the bonds cutting deep into her pale skin, her ankles already brusied from their own attacks. Tears sliently rolled down her cheeks and off her nose onto the ground, though she wouldn't make another noise. They couldn't do this. This wasn't right.
 
Callie had been left alone with her thoughts and fears hanging spread-eagled, her sweet naked virginal charms on display. Callie’s world had been reduced to her little island of bright white light surrounded by an impenetrable sea of darkness. All that she had known swept away with the slamming of the gavel and the words… SOLD for $2,000.00.

Out of that darkness came the a faint rattling that slowly drew nearer. The warm moist fragrance of sandalwood and jasmine played at the edges of her consciousness and then he was there the Oriental that had bought her as if she was an object. He had stepped into her little world and slowly started to circle her as if she were and Object d’art. His fingers lightly trailed over the firm sensual curve of Callie’s ass. Jiechi dark soulless eyes held hers as his hand cupped her breast and he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he tested how responsive her body was to his touch. Then as his unblinking gaze held hers captive his hand slid down the sensual curves of her bound and stretched torso to cup her virginal sex. He let his fingers run through the sparse tawny down.


“ We must do something about this Callie for I want nothing to hide your naked perfection from me.”

Jiechi then stepped in to the sea of darkness only to emerge a moment later with a cart. He drew back the cloth that covered the top and there before her soft sweet innocent eyes was a straight razor bowl of steam water and a brush and soap. Jiechi Dipped his hands into the water and then bathed Callie’s sparse little bush with the hot water. Next he lathered the brush and prepared his little slave to be shaven. The light caught the keen edge of the razor then the helpless little red head felt the cold caress of steel against her warm living flesh. The seductive whisper of the razor caressed Callie’s senses. It tugged at her soft velvet skin and left only bare skin in its wake.
 
Never lifting her head, she kept her hair over her face and covering as much of her body as she could. Thank god she had kept her hair long all this time. For a long while she hated the idea of it, but now she was thankful for the length. It kept her feeling as well covered as possible. Dark red lines of blood snaked down her arms to her shoulders, beginning to dry as her raw skin scabbed over.

Eyes glanced up through her long eyelashes as a new smell filled her nose. She couldn't help but watch the man that moved infront of her before dropped her eyes again, watching only as his feet moved around her slowly. As he touched her skin, she flinched, shifting as much away from him as she could on her toes. As his hand cupped her breast and played with her nipples, already firm from the cold, she growled lowly, spitting onto his hand while raising an eyebrow, challenging him sliently. She wouldn't be the kind of girl that they normally bought and sold. No, she wasn't a slave for anyone. She was her own person and no one could take that away from her. As his hand moved down to her womanhood, the girl tensed up, growling once again and trying to pull back from him, "Fuck off you pervert." she hissed, the first and only words she had spoken in the room.

As he walked away from her, Callie felt like it was a victory in her favour. She was going to actually get this freak away from her for a while. Perfect. When he returned however, she looked at the items before her and hissed at the hot water that touched her skin. As the knife pressed against her skin, she flinched and felt the knife dig deeper then it was supposed to, a thin line of red blood left in it's wake. "Fuck." she hissed through clenched teeth, trying her best not to flinch again. Or maybe she should. If he cut her again, he couldn't possibly get through all of this. Bracing for the pain, she forced herself to move against the knife, another sharp pain a reward for it.
 
"Fuck off you pervert."

Callie hissed at Yang Jiechi breaking her stony silence was her crude display of rebellion. He saw the self satisfied smirk on her angelic face as he faded into the darkness that surrounded the stunning little redhead as if she had defeated him in some way. The shock on her pretty little face as she realized what he intended her gutturally hissed,

Fuck

Pleased him. At the first caress of that cold unyielding razor to Callie’s soft warm flesh, she flinched and felt the razor dig deeper then it was supposed to, a thin line of red blood left in its wake.

Fuck

Her eyes went wide as the young beauty again she hissed the swear through clenched teeth, her supple gorgeous young body held tightly, trying her best not to flinch again.

“I fear you a very willful young lady now be still lest your are cut again.”


Then Callie deliberately flinched and again the razor bite into her soft warm flesh and the crimson stain of blood marred her pale ivory skin. Yang Jiechi was furious with the young beauty and her willful disobedience. He gripped her chin win his iron grip and forced the girl’s eyes to meet his.

“Very well Miss I see a gentle hand is wasted on you. It is time you learned that disobedience has its consequences. So my little virgin I shall take you know as you are.”

He released her chin and snapped his fingers. Yang Jiechi gave a rapid string of orders in Chinese. Callie soon found herself bent over and bound to a padded gym horse. Her legs spread wide her virgin pussy open and vulnerable.
Jiechi picked up the vile of heated oil and poured it over the firm sensual curve of Callie’s tight little ass. He let the tip of his fingers slide over the sensual curve of the little redhead’s ass to dip between those firm cheeks. She felt the tip of his finger press not to her virgin pussy but rather to the dark tight ring of her anus.

“I am going to fuck your tight little ass Callie.”

As he spoke the tip of his finger popped through the tight resisting ring of the girl’s anus as he began to finger fuck her ass. Soon a second finger joined the first as Callie bucked withered and fought being sodtumized by her new Master.
 
Never before in her life had she felt such an intense hate for someone else. He was not the person that she had expected, nor was he the person that she wanted him to be. As he appeared into the light a second time she realized that he wasn't going away, she was never going to win. Nothing in the world would drive him away from her, no amount of screaming and yelling.

As the razor moved across her skin, she didn't care about the blood that slowly came against her skin. It felt good, reminded her that she still had control over something or another. She wasn't going to be stuck in this life, she would find a way to get herself cut up and bleed out. Maybe if he beat her bad enough then it would work. He could kill her in a blind rage, that would be the best thing right?

"Fuck you."

Tell her what to do? He could shove it up his ass. Callie closed her eyes as she let the razor bite into her soft and sensitive skin. No oen was going to tell her what the hell she was doing or not doing. As he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, she gave a proud smirk before spitting at his face. "Stop playing these games, let me go."

Eyes narrowed as he let go of her chin and she spit at his feet once again. As people began grabbing her, they were forced to untie her hands once again. Again, blood was dripping from cuts on various people before they finally banaged to tie her back down. Head dropped down to look between her legs as best as she could, wiggling around to try and tip the thing over or to free her hands.

Sucking in a breath as the hot oil moved over her skin, she tightened her ass as much as she could in this position "Stop that!" she snapped forcefully, her body jumping as his fingertip pressed firmly against her anus, giving a small yelp as he pushed it through the first ring. Clenching her muscles as tightly as she could, Callie breathed through gritted teeth as he slowly added a second finger. At that, a slew of swears fell from her lips, "Stop it. " she repeated, eyes closed tightly as she tired her best to keep from calling out. She wouldn't show him the pain he caused her. He couldn't break her will power. "You're a fucking joke you know that right? How desperate could you be to rape a girl half your age? Someone has self-esteem issues. What happened, mommy and daddy didn't love you enough?"
 
"Fuck you…….. Stop playing these games, let me go.


The steam of curses flowed from Callie’s sweet moist ripe lips as if she were taunting her new Master to do his worst. Slowly as the oil drizzled between The girl’s firm clenched ass cheeks, his warning of what he had told her, of what he would do her became all to real and Callie howled,

“Stop that……. Stop it.

She snapped in righteous indignation as Yang brutally shoved the second finger up Callie’s virgin ass the hapless young beauty again howled through gritted teeth.

"You're a fucking joke you know that right? How desperate could you be to rape a girl half your age? Someone has self-esteem issues. What happened, mommy and daddy didn't love you enough?"

“They both taught me to put proud western beauties in their place! On their hands and keens! As I fuck them like the bitches they are!”

As he spoke he pulled his fingers from Callie’s ravaged ass. In less than a heart beat Callie felt the blunt tip of Jiechi’s cock pressing to her virgin ass. His hands gripped the girl’s trim little waist and he drew her back on to his raping cock. He loved her screams of pain as his cock forced its way passed her clenched anus until the head finally popped passed the resisting ring. He stilled for a moment adjusting to her clenching ass. Then Jiechi thrust forward as he drew her back on him.

It took a good twenty minutes before he had fully impaled the young redheaded virgin on his ravaging cock. Slowly he pounded into Callie’s ass until his balls were slapping her virgin folds with each thrust as he raped her ass. Jiechi let one hand slip down around the young virgin’s waist, his hand cupping her pussy, as the tip of his finger found her hooded clit. Yang began to slowly massage that pearl of passion coaxing it from its hooded hiding place as he pounded into Callie’s tight little virgin ass. Her terror would not end until the proud little western redhead came form her anal rape and begged him for more.
 
Swearing was something that her family frowned upon when she was growing up. However, she refused to listen to things like that. She was old enough to be sold into slavery, she was old enough to speak how she liked. As the hot oil burned against her skin and his words burned into her brain she realized that it was going to be a hard fought war to stop this from happening.

As a second fat finger was pushed into her ass, Callie felt her breathing escalate, trying her best not to cry out again. The pain was raw and fresh, as though he was trying to rip her in two. "Enough, stop it! You've made your point" she snapped, eyes closed to keep back the tears and the look of fear.

As his fingers tore out of her ass, she let out a breath of air, her chest heaving as he spoke. "Oh yeah, and mine told me how to call the police and report sick bastards like you. " she shouted back at him, her eyes opening to glare at him as best as she could. "You're going to fucking rot in prison for this."

Hearing the zipper and belt undo, she braced herself to get hit with it. That wouldn't be a first, her father had often bent her over and hit her with a belt when she was young. Her mother had stopped that when she started showing signs of adulthood but it was something Callie could deal with. However, instead of a belt coming down against her skin, she could feel something bigger and harder pressed against her tiny rosebud. Clenching her muscles were a reflex and one that she regretted almost immediately. Her sphincter began to spasm as she screamed out, feeling like an iron rod was being pushed deep into her ass. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he kept pushing firmly, ignoring her cries of pain.

It felt like a lifetime as he slowly pushed forward into her. All of it ripped through her and cut her to the quick. A small amount of blood had trickled down, just enough to prove that she was fighting as hard as she could with her muscles. As his cock pulled from her the first time, she let out a loud gasp, believing that he was finished with that. As he pushed in more quickly and harder each time, she screamed in pain with each thrust. As his rough hand moved over her soft and untouched skin, she moved onto her toes to avoid his contact with her pussy, only driving his cock deeper into her ass. As his finger began to move over the little place of pleasure, a thing she had discovered on her own and was shocked to find spread warmth through her body, she bit down onto the tie that was holding her arms above her head. She would not cry out or climax from his touch. He could never make her do that. "Fuck...off..." Callie panted as the Asian man rubbed her sensitive skin and pummelled her tight ass.

It took almost another five minutes before the red-head began to loose control of her body. The muscles in her ass had given up the fight against his cock, though the pain was not subsiding to any degree. However, her body began to tremble as his finger kept rubbing the special little pearl. Before she could stop herself, Callie let out a loud scream as her body shook and her juices coated his fingers. Every muscle in her body, those in her ass and pussy included, felt like they were on fire and pulsated slowly as she came down from her high.
 
Yang Jiechi was not surprised by the firry little redhead’s guttural response. He loved her unbroken spirit that never seemed to be dampened by the desperation of her situation but her perversity for swearing was wearing thin with him. Yet the way her supple young body tensed as the velvet tip of his cock pressed to the delicate rosebud of her anus, the way every muscle in her finely sculptured legs stood out as she strained against her bonds to escape her anal rape pleased him. Oh how Callie fought him not giving an inch and oh how he loved her spirit. Yet as his finger found the girl’s little pearl of pleasure, the way her treacherous gorgeous young body began to respond to him as that finger began to move over it pleased him, as did the hopeless little sigh that escaped her moist ripe lips as Callie belatedly bit down onto the tie that was holding her arms above her head to stifle her sexual moan of shocked horror at the unwanted spread of warmth through her body.

So his little slave was becoming aroused by his brutal claiming of her and his sensual caress of her virgin clit as he coaxed it from its hooded hiding place. It took almost another five minutes of his seductive attentions to her treacherous young body before the red-head began to loose control of her body and Callie let out a loud scream as her body shook and her sweet dewy honey nectar coated Yang Jiechi fingers. The air between them hung heavey with the intoxicating fragrance of Callie’s arousal. Yang Jiechi could feel every muscle in her ass and pussy clamp down on him as if trying to draw him deeper into her hungering young body as the molten pleasure spread through every fiber of her being. That pulsating fire that had seared her young innocent soul slowly became hungering warmth as the girl slowly came down from her high.

Yet her Master was not content to simply let his firry little beauty be humbled by one soul searing orgasm. His hips continued to roll to hers as his cock continued to pummel and fill her tender ass stocking the fire that had just consumed her to begin to grow again. His finger tip rolled and massaged Callie’s now throbbing and demanding clit until she was once more engulfed in the throws of unwanted passion and her body once more climaxed in humiliating and degrading pleasure. It was then as he held the bound beauty to him that his free hand cupped her neglected breast, his fingers rolling her taunt rose bud nipple between his fingers pulling, pinching, and tugging at the engorged and aroused bud. This spirited young redheaded virgin might be master of her own mind but Yang Jiechi was Master of her gorgeous, treacherous, young body. He ripped a series of cascading anal and clitoral orgasms from Callie, each building on the one before till the hapless little redhead was engulfed in unimagined pleasure.
 
The vile man would never break her in, she was not going to let a person like that do things to her that she didn't agree with. As she fought back against his touch, she couldn't help the swears that slipped from her rosy lips, angry with the man for even laying a hand on her body. Then, he easily demanded something that she couldn't prevent. She couldn't stop him at this angle and she was completely open to his rape. As his hand moved over the little bud of her clot, Callie attempted to hold in the feelings Her body was going to betray her and that was not what she wanted. She was not going to get pleasure from this, not really. He was evil and rude and a monster. How could he ever give her something that felt good? Easy, he couldn't.

Callie's toes and fingers were curling in pleasure as his fat fingers moved across her clit and his penis continued to push into her tiny anus. Eyes closed tightly until her body took over her will-power and she was brought to the brink of the edge. Fighting as long as she could, Callie finally broke, her body wriggling in the immense pleasure that took her breath away from her. Head hung down, her breathing fast as she tried to come down from the high. She hated the fact that he did this, that he had brought her to that kind of pleasure. Why had her body done that? She hated him, hated all that he was doing to her right now. The pain in her ass hadn't stopped, if anything it felt worse now that he was pushing against her muscles even more then before.

He couldn't possibly want more from her, he had gotten what he wanted out of her ass and forcing her to orgasm like that. Her limp body was pushed forward and pulled backwards as he kept pummelling into her body like there was no tomorrow. As his fingers, greedy and demanding, began to rub her overly sensitive clit, Callie's head snapped back up, eyes wide with terror. "Stop it!" she shouted, trying to pull her body away from his touch as he quickly brought her through a second orgasm quickly and easily. Tears were pouring from her eyes as he stopped finally assaulting her pussy and clit, moving instead to her beasts. As his fingers tugged and rolled the swollen and hard nipple, Callie almost screamed. She ground her teeth together, trying her best to ignore the terrible feeling of pain and pleasure. "Stop it, please." she choked out. As he ripped more and more from her, she finally was on the verge of fainting, her body limp, held up only by the bonds that tired her in place. Her voice was gone, grunts the only thing that told people she was still slightly conscious.
 
Oh how Callie fought her treacherous young body as she screamed ,

"Stop it!"

I a pious self-righteous voice, followed by a steam of cursing and obscenities as she tried desperately to pull her bound and stretched young body away from his touch as Yang Jiechi almost effortlessly brought Callie through a second soul wrenching orgasm.

"Stop it, please."


The helpless young beauty sobbed as Jiechi ripped orgasm after orgasm from Callie. He played her gorgeous young body as if it was a fine musical instrument and he was the Master of it. He demanded more and more from her until she finally on the verge of fainting, her supple young shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat, sent and exhausted, now held up only by the bonds that tired her in place. Callie’s sweet angelic voice was gone, now only passion laced grunts, her body and mind over whelmed by the ordeal of pleasure she had just been subjected to. Those unintelligible grunts and moans the only sign she was still barely conscious.

With a snap of his fingers the attendants once more loosened Callie’s bounds. She was lifted from being stretched across the padded horse where her had raped her virgin ass to once more be hoisted up and displayed spread eagled. Callie was on her tip toes every muscle in her body stretched tight as a bow string. Once more Yang Jiechi lathered her Mon’s and he slowly and sensually shaved the young. Once more The seductive whisper of the razor caressed Callie’s senses. It tugged at her soft velvet skin and left only bare skin in its wake. Soon she was naked as the day she was born, not one fine tawny hair was left to hide her naked perfection from her Master’s view.


“Prepare her for shipment”

Yang Jiechi’s orders were a hushed buzzing that played at the edges of Callie’s consciousness. A pin prick stung her firm little ass and a fire spread through her abused body and that fire brought a darkness that engulfed Callie. As she slipped from the conscious world to one of black dreamless sleep. Callie was placed in a coffin like shipping container and loaded on to a flight that would take her far from her home and the world she had known to a world where she was a sexual slave her only value in her youth and beauty. Her Master would let her awake in her coffin like tomb for he wanted her to learn what freedom she might have would come only from his hand, if she were a good girl.
 
As her body began to break down, unable to keep her own eyes open, she felt the swaying motion turn into something of a relaxing movement. She felt like she was going to be sick and she could feel the dry blood cracking and bleeding again as he kept moving more and more into her body. She was going to die here and that was going to be her freedom. She was not going to let him do this to her again, not unless she was dead. Hearing the snap of the fingers, she felt her body untied and she crumpled as soon as the ropes were removed, someone grabbing her around the middle to keep her from hitting the cold ground.

The movement and change of position was enough to make her mind function a bit faster, knowing that he was moving against her skin with the blade again. With the last bit of strength, she forced her body to flinch again, the blade cutting deep into her folds as he finished the save, the blood glistening on the blade and her pale skin. At that, her head fell forward onto her chest and her body slumped as much as possible. Her breathing was harsh and she felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't get out of this, she couldn't find a way to run away without passing out. Callie felt her stomach twist and she found herself throwing up, still barely awake anymore. As the needle was pushed into her already sore ass, she swayed slightly on the spot, the darkness fully taking over her body and her knees buckling, almost enough to pop her shoulders before someone grabbed her.

Someone had managed to give her back some kind of pride, dressing her in a loose nightgown to protect her on the long journey. The drugs that they had given her was enough to keep her asleep through the entire trip. When she slowly began to wake, she moved to sit up only to find herself trapped. A panic set in as memories of childhood flashed through her mind. When she misbehaved her father locked her in the kitchen pantry. When she was little it was nothing, but the older she got the smaller the space and the longer she was in there for. A panic set over her as she began screaming and kicking as much as she could. Hands pound on every surface until they were bloody, knees just as scratched up as she screamed loudly, her voice still hoarse from the other screams. "LET ME OUT! FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME OUT!"
 
Yang Jiechi’s orders were a hushed buzzing that played at the edges of Callie’s consciousness as the darkness closed in around her. He watched as the stunning young beauty’s was dressed in a sensually seductive gossamer nightgown. How adorable she looked her tawny copper hair framing her angelic face like a firry halo. The girl had spirit if not discursion; she fought when there was no hope. Yang’s lips brushed hers in a tender kiss just before the lid of her coffin was secured and her journey into sexual slavery began in earnest. Like Sleeping Beauty, Callie was blissfully innocent of her journey form all that she had known, to a land where she would be Her Master’s possession. Slowly the drugs that had granted the gorgeous young redheaded beauty her blissful sleep slipped away her stunning blue eyes fluttered open to behold the silken liner of the coffin she had been shipped in.

"LET ME OUT! FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME OUT!"


Yang Jiechi sat for a moment as Callie pounded on her dark cramped prison, her screams filling with panic and terror. Only then did he have her coffin open. How beautiful the girl’s deep blue terror stricken eyes were. He was ready to fend off the vicious attack he knew was coming. When Callie struck out at him Yang fended her off as if her attacks were nothing. His eyes danced with a dark merriment as if her attacks were a pleasing diversion. Yet when she hissed and cursed at him Jiechi’s hand flung out knocking Callie to floor to lay prostrate at his feet.

“Take a look around you Callie! You are no longer in your country but are now in mine. You have no passport, no form of identification; simply put you do not exist anymore.”

He let her surroundings drive the point home to her for the young beauty found herself in what was obviously an oriental place.

“ I shall claim your virginity Callie the only question is whether you find some pleasure in its loss or whether It will merely be rape……..”

Yang paused as he let his words sink in to the firry young beauty’s rebellious soul.

“I will enjoy my self no matter what your decision. So which shall it be Callie?””
 
Callie couldn't hear or understand anything that was going on around her. The world was a dark place and she was terrified about everything that was going on. She couldn't feel as the men pulled the soft nightgown over her body and brushed her wild and matte hair for the journey. There was no sense of time in the darkness, she didn't know how long she had been asleep in this terrible box for. All she knew was that she was waking up into the darkness that terrified her. She hated dark places, they reminded her of her childhood when her parents would lock her in the closet for punishment. She was in a panic, clawing and kicking against the wood and the silk interior. She didn't care how pretty it had been made, it was her personal hell.

As it felt like the walls and the top were closing in on her, she started sobbing in panic, her body shaking from the fear that was coursing through it. When it was opened, she reacted instinctively, clawing and attacking whoever got close enough to her. As Yang easily stopped her attacks, she kept yelling at him to let her out, the darkness still pressing against her eyes and making her feel sick beyond belief. As he slapped her across the face, she crumpled to the ground in pain and held onto the dark red mark, tears stinging in her eyes.

Eyes opened and looked around the oriental place, the colours and silks over powering. "No, you can't do this…People will look for me. You can't do this…" she whispered, slowly sitting up and wrapping her arms around her legs, curling up tightly.

Hearing his words, Callie slowly backed herself into the corner of the room, hugging her legs to her chest tightly, shaking her head, "Please no. Please. You can't or I--I'll get pregnant and die. You can't please. I--I'll do anything but that. Please don't. " she begged quietly, tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked up at her Master sacredly, "I--I swore that I wouldn't let any--anyone take my virginity until I--I found someone I loved. Please."
 
Yang Jiechi hand lashed with the suddenness of a lightening strike,

CRACK

The sound of the back of his hand catching the hysterical young beauty’s cheek drover her to the marble floor.

"No, you can't do this…People will look for me. You can't do this…"

Callie whispered, slowly sitting up and wrapping her arms around her legs, curling up tightly. Yang drank in the fear in the girl’s stunningly expressive eyes. He savored that wild wide eyed fear and the way her eyes darted between him and the coffin like shipping container he knew he had a potent weapon to use against her. He watched as Callie backed her way into a corner tightly hugging her knees to her breast as if to hide from the terrible fate that seemed she could not escape, and yet there was a flare of desperate hope in those stunning eyes that laid her soul bare to him, a flicker of her spirit.

"Please no. Please. You can't or I--I'll get pregnant and die. You can't please. I--I'll do anything but that. Please don't. "


Yet under the dark unblinking gaze of his dark soulless eyes that little flare of spirit flickered and died as Callie begged quietly, tears rolling down her flawless cheeks as she gazed up into her Master’s, cold eyes

"I--I swore that I wouldn't let any--anyone take my virginity until I--I found someone I loved. Please."


Yang Jiechi stroked his chin as if considering her desperate plea.


“Anything Cassie.”


For the first time the young redheaded beauty saw a flicker of emotion in her Master’s cold eyes.

“Come.”

Yang Jiechi held out his hand to the girl and drew her to her feet. He took a step back his eyes boldly taking in every sensual curve of her supple young body.

“Strip Callie I want you naked while I consider your request.”


Her Master waited for the young slave to compile with his command. One look in his soulless eyes told the girl failure to obey would result in her immediate rape.

“You will please my with your Mouth Callie and drink every drop of my offering to you. If you succeed then you may keep your precious virginity.”

When he finished speaking he simple pointed to the ground at his feet indicating where Callie was to kneel once she had obeyed his command to strip.
 
The stinging in her cheek didn't seem to ease, even as she pressed the skin against the cold marble floor. It did little to soothe the pain in her body and the salty tears that were running down her cheeks.

Fear finally settled over her, pushing down like a weight. She knew deep down that she wouldn't be able to get out of this, she was going to be stuck here. Her parents wouldn't look for her, they wouldn't care if she was living or read. Sniffing, she curled up tightly in the corner of the room. Eyes moved back and forth between the two terrifying objects in the room, trying her best not to break down completely again. There was no way out of here, she was never going to get free from this kind of life. He would use her, grow tired and sell her off to someone else all over again.

As her eyes lifted to his own, the fire in her soul flickering to a dull glow she realize that she was begging for her idea of life. If he raped her then she was going to be nothing to anyone else. Callie bit her bottom lip as he stroked his chin, hoping for some kind of mercy.

"Anything."

Nervously taking a hold of his hand, she stood up, shifting from foot to foot nervously. As he took a step back, she knew that he could see the simple silhouette of her body beneath the silk nightgown he had given to her. Normally, she would have lifted her hands to hide herself from him but she was terrified that if she did so any leverage she had would disappear.

Wincing at his words, she swallowed deeply and slowly pushed the straps off her shoulders, letting the nightgown fall in a pile at her feet. Stepping out of it slowly, she shivered in the cold air, her body reacting to the change in temperature.

Eyes lit up at the mention of using her mouth on him. She had done that for a long time, she had used her mouth quite a lot. Most of the boys had told her that she had a way with her words but another with her tongue.

"Yes…sir?"

Unsure how to address him she moved over to where he said and kept her eyes on his own as she slowly knelt down in front of him, waiting to further instructions, her soft tongue darting out to wether lips seductively.
 
Yang saw Cassie winch at his ultimatum, as she hesitated a moment longer as she nervously shifted from foot to foot. He wondered if the girl knew just how seductively provocative she was. Then as if resigned to her fate the gorgeous young western beauty slowly pushed the straps off her shoulders, letting the nightgown fall. Yang loved the way it slowly cascaded down her supple young body, how it clung to one of her taunt pale pink rosebud nipples, one firm breast modestly covered the other bared to his view before the final fall leaving the silken gown pooled around her dainty ankles.


There was a primal fluid grace to her as Cassie came to him her lithe young body so firm so ripe. Yang could feel his aroused cock straining against the confines of his robe. She slowly sank to her knees before him her soft young eyes lifted to his.

"Yes…sir?"


He could hardly control his desire to take her then and there was the tip of her little pink tongue seductively slid across the sensual bow of her lips. His hand dropped to her tawny copper tresses he let her hair drip from his finger tips , then suddenly his finger curled tightly into Cassie’s coppery mane.


“Cassie, I feel one tooth, or you fail to drink every drop of my cum I’ll take your virginity in a most brutal rape that you can not even imagine my dear.”

Yang let his fingers relax but still kept them entwined in her hair. With his free hand he opened his robe and Yang’s already erect cock came free and the young beauty suddenly realized that he had presented her with quite a challenge.

“ Cassie! “

He flexed his wrist and Cassie could feel the sharp pain in her slender neck and realized he could snap it with a simple twist of his wrist.

“Please me girl!”
 
Now she was beginning to regret the decision that she had agreed to. She didn't realize how quickly and easily he would make his decision about what she would and would not do to him instead of loose her virginity. Slowly she ran a hand through her red hair, wincing at one of the knots that she got. As the silk moved across her body she couldn't help the feeling of pleasure that it put on her body. She loved the soft fabric and how wonderful it felt against her warm skin. As the nightgown tugged on her nipple she bit down on her bottom lip to keep from letting out a moan of pleasure from the simple feeling. Slowly she shifted so that the rest of it would fall down to the ground and not make Yang angry with her.

As her body sank to the ground in front of him, easily resting on her knees, her bum pressed firmly against her heels, she watched him carefully. He could easily go back on his word and take her right then and there without a second thought in the world. Feeling his hands in her hair, she swallowed rather loudly, trying not to let the fear show through on her face. When she had done this before, it was fun and playful. This was for her life. Feeling his hands pull her hair, her head snapped up to look into his face.

"Yes sir, I understand."

As his hands relaxed in her hair, she took a deep breath and looked at his long member. Eyes grew wide at the size of it, a panic beginning to set in. She had never taken someone so large in her mouth before. Swallowing deeply, she looked up at him when the sharp pain went through her neck.

Tears filled her eyes from the pain but she took a deep breath. Slowly she leaned forward and licked the length of it, her mouth barely grazing the skin. Pulling back slowly, she looked up at him with innocent eyes and slowly wrapped her lips around the tip of him, bobbing her head back and forth across his member slowly, taking more with each pass. However, she only managed to take half of him before she feared choking on him.
 
With the first sensual lick of Callie’s little pink tongue Yang Jiechi knew that this stunning tawny copper haired beauty was no stranger to pleasing a man with her sweet mouth. Those sweet moist lips formed a sensually seductive “O” as Callie slowly bent forward, as she looked up at him with innocent eyes and slowly wrapped those delicious lips around the tip of his cock. Slowly her tawny head began to bobbing back and forth across his member slowly, taking more with each pass. Soon Callie’s “O”ed lips were stretched wide her little nostrils flared as she suckled him. Tears still shimmered in her soft innocent eyes as the purple bulbous head hit the back of her throat.


“Callie you are quite talented at pleasing a man with your Mouth I beginning to doubt your virginity.”

As he spoke he could feel her tongue swilling around the shaft of his cock.


“Have you ever deep throated a man before Girl?”

His eyes held hers as the meaning of his question slowly dawned on her.
 
Her mouth had been used to get the things that she needed once she realized how horny and easily manipulated the boys in her high school and college had been. It was easy for her to see and feel the pleasure that was going through his body, her mouth stretching to cover as much of him as possible. The tears were no longer falling down her cheeks but lingered in her eyes and caused them to shine as she bobbed her head up and down the long shaft slowly and steadily.

As if to thank him for his kind words she pulled back further and sucked the tip a couple of times before pushing forward again, licking and sucking it slowly. Eyes looked up at him when he spoke and she shook her head as much as she could.

The look in his eye caused her own to grow wide, terrified about what he was suggesting, her head attempting to pull back and take less of him to try and please him better. His hands in her hair suddenly made her feel trapped, like she would never have that choice of stopping until he had gotten what he wanted.
 
Back
Top