Mom takes care of injured son

wnp45613

Virgin
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Posts
2
I'd like to see a story about a mom "taking care" of injured son. Maybe she has to give him a bath while he is in bed and things heat up!
 
Son was in a car accident. His legs and his right arm is broken. He suffers from other brusing also. She gets him home and sees that she will need to help him.

Getting ready for bed was difficult. The next morning she tells him to rest and she'll take care of him. He still has a difficult time getting to the bathroom, which he insist on doing himself. He refruses to use a bed pan.

The son is naked except for the hospital gown. Anything else is too difficult to handle.

Everytime the mother goes to check on him, he has a huge tent made of his gown. The mother is shamed by her curiosity.
 
It's all been done before

The point that I was making in my own obtuse way was that the requested story idea has already been done. If there was something unique about the idea then maybe a writer would be enticed to write (not me as this type of story is not really up my alley-so to speak).

Also I figured that I would help with the search as the search on this site is woefully inadequate.
 
A lot of story concepts have been covered here over the years...

I've been on this site since mid-03, and I really don't think there's much of any situation or storyline that hasn't been done before in a Lit story. But this type of incest work could probably be inproved upon - I've read a few H-stories that have been fair enough in quality, but am of the opinion that 'the more, the merrier'

I'd be interested myself in doing a story like this, though not til I can find the time for it though, I'm afraid :(

Capt
 
rthnck said:
It's all been done before...

"Everything's" been done before. Luckily no one else in this world has a mind like yours, or mine, or Capt's... We all make the story "new" and "different" because of what we bring to it.
 
wnp45613 said:
I'd like to see a story about a mom "taking care" of injured son. Maybe she has to give him a bath while he is in bed and things heat up!

Any details you wish for, or is the basic plot the only "detail" you want? :)




P.S.

Welcome to Lit! :D
 
Back
Top