Ex wife of the Mechanic (CLOSED)

Her body felt like she was on fire her body was warm all over and the warmth between her legs was growing. She wanted to rip his clothes off but she was taking it slow. She loved feeling his body next to hers it just felt so right. The teasing and flirting was driving her crazy. "I want you please stop teasing." She whispered into his ear softly.

She watched him get his cock she smiled seeing the cock that had given her so much pleasure in the past. She couldn't wait to feel him in her just like the good old times. She couldn't even remember the last time they had been together it had been a very long time. She spread her legs widely letting him have better access to her thong.

She felt him slide into her tight pussy it felt so right. He was the only one who had ever been in her tight pussy. She let out a loud moan feeling slide the last inch in. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest softly as she thrust her hips upwards. She wanted to be on top of him, she wanted to ride his cock.

"Oh god yes." She cried out. "Baby harder give it to me fuck me harder." She begged. She had dreamed of him taking her so many times recently and now her dreams were becoming real. He was real with her and he really wanted her like she wanted him. She looked deeply into his eyes she had so much lust in her body for him. She moaned softly as he stroked her thigh.
 
She was so tight, the juices forming up from my cock being burrowed inside of her and feeling the muscles tighten as I pulled back I adjusted myself, moving my kneeds onto the bed and spreading them a bit apart to steady my place and began thrusting myself into her, going a bit steady and then going faster and faster until the bed began to shake as it did as we did when we were younger. OH, yes, that's the old feeling that I enjoyed feeling her hot body and watching her moan and pant and beg me as she was thumped under my violent impacts. Inside that pretty dress there was so much sloshing around, and waiting but she had left me for so long let her stay in it, like a baked potato, wrapped in foil and placed inside a fire, she was cooking and I was going to release and I was going to release ith however I wished as this woman, my former wife, and lover, was begging me.

Sweat was forming on my head and starting to roll down my face as we went faster, each thump sent waves up her skin and forced the air from her lungs as I gulped down as quickly as I could to keep my heart flowing without bursting.
 
"Please give me it harder baby give me all you've got. I need this." She whispered looking at him her body was going wild. She'd missed him so much and she was feeling close to him again and it felt right. She knew there's was lots to still sort out but she was feeling like she couldn't be without him anymore she loved him so much. She was feeling so many emotions as she moved her body in time with his. She was moaning louder. "I love you I need this back I need you back. Your the only one who can do this to me, your the only one I want!" She whispered in his ear.
 
Thumping harder and harder our bodies were shaking and hte bed was quaking under the fury of our impacts as my elogated shaft plunged right inside her tight snatch and her humid breath was panting in my face as we went at it, the clothes still wrapped around her body was heating her up further. That pussy, oh that sweet pussy and that ass. Grasping her cheeks with both hands and giving them firm squeezes before I rolled on my back and pulled her body with me so that she was now sitting upon my lap. That was nice, now I could feel her body and relax as she rode my rod.

Bouncing up and down we didn't lose any of the pace, her breasts were flopping even under that bra and her hair was a saturated mess that was covering her face as my chest was tightening and expanding as the heart was pumping. I needed this. I needed this. This was better than jerking off. First it was her pussy and then I wanted her ass. I wanted her ass, her pussy, her mouth. Just like we use to do it. "I'll give it you, baby" I struggled to say as I kept trying to breathe without passing out.

The air was becomign hot and humid inside the room. I don't know if the AC was running or not but I didn't care as my former wife rode me like the cowgirl she was during the first time we did it.
 
The bed was creaking it made her think of the times they had fucked with the kids in the house asleep in their rooms. She had always worried that they'd wake up the kids and the noisy bed didn't help. She giggled to herself. There was a lot of good memories of them being together that she had tried to forget and now they were all flowing back. They had been so happy together when they first bought this house the kids had been tiny those days and she had been a stay at home mom but then she wanted a career. She blamed herself a lot for the break down of their marriage she always thought,why didn't she just be a stay at home mom then things might have been different. She felt like she had failed her marriage and was failing as a mom. She just hated herself for letting him and their kids down. She thought they deserved better. She pushed her thoughts aside and just concentrated on him she couldn't wait for him to take her ass. She let out a loud moan as he grasped her cheeks with both hands.

She looked at him on his back. She smiled at him. "Oh baby yes." She called out as she sat on his cock she loved how he felt so big in her. She was bouncing up and down on his cock like she was a crazy possessed woman. She was just so happy that she was getting so fore filled by him. "Yeah give it to me baby show me what I've been missing show me how stupid I was to let you go!" She said she was breathing heavily.
 
She wanted to get what she was missing and i was going to get it back as well as she bucked rode on my shaft. Those muscles tightening around the rod as it slid in and out and the juices leaked out. she was bobbing and with that motion her breasts heaved up and down with the motion even with the clothes and bra that I knew she had underneath. the air was becoming stale with it being trapped inside the small confines and out activity but even with the sweat rolling down my hard body i didn't care, merely brushed it off and continued in our romp as my hands caressed her plump bottom and gave a smack to each cheek several times over, steadily getting harder hoping to leave marks then the fingers teased the edges of the her skirt and pulled them up all of the way exposing the flesh underneath that jiggled as she slammed herself upon me.

Now the spanking was able to be felt with intensity as I was merciless, spanking again and again hoping that her roar would echo through the empty room. it was the pleasing of her rolling moans and the satisfaction in her tone that drove me to keep pleasing her as her cheeks became cherry red, but that didn't stop her. I was going to show her what she was missing and what she was going to get if she stayed around. Like the first time we did it it was a gooey mess and like every first time, anal, blowjob, taboo it was messy, just how we enjoyed it as she would eat it all up.

"Let's do it doggy" I groaned after grasping her hips tightly and slamming her down upon my shaft with even more force. That was my favorite position; it was dominating and seeing her ample figure underneath, at my command, able to pull her hair or fondle that chest and spank that rump gave me a thrill of power.
 
She was sweating and the clothes didn't help but she didn't care at all. She wasn't bothered about anything but being with her ex husband. It still felt wrong him being her ex husband. She had thought he'd be her husband forever. She let out a loud squeal the first time he slapped her ass. She loved being spanked during sex and he remembered it so it made her smile down at him. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. "I love you." She whispered into his ear. She started to kiss and nibble his neck her body pressed hard down against his as she did. She felt his hand playing with the hem of her skirt then he pulled it up her bare ass now on show.

The spanking hurt but she found it more pleasurable than painful. She loved how he just let go and could be so rough and merciless with her. "Oh god yes spank me harder baby." She screamed out. Her ass was red but it didn't stop her riding his cock. She felt every inch of him sliding in and out of her. It felt so good. Her mind started to drifted to their first time together.

She remembered their first time it had been so amazing. They had been dating awhile and she had finally decided she wanted to go all the way with him. He hadn't been like other guys pestering her into sex he had been caring and waited till she was ready. It had been a great first time for her. She felt so comfortable with him that they had tried a lot on their first time together. She had a lot of fond memories of their young years and their sex those memories had got her through her sex drought.

Doggy was also her favourite position she loved it when he took her from behind. She loved his roughness but She trusted him not to go to far and hurt her. He had always been able to give her just what she needed and she had been sure she could give him what he needed, but now she had doubts about it. She was happy to be alone with him and having passionate sex but it felt weird having him here with her but it was good weird. She was loving every minute she was sharing with him.

She got comfortable on her hands and knees she stuck her ass out. "Baby take my ass please I want you in my ass give me it please." She begged.
 
"I love you to" I said as we went at it. Her squeals were delightful as she asked for more and I was happy to give them to her. All of the red cheeks I gave would make her blush when she had to explain it later to her friends. The spanking, names, the affectionate words between us all drove us to be wild and crazy with one another. We did it when the children were asleep and we did it in the kitchen on lunch break. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. When we were married we would tease constantly, sending text messages to oen another and a few photos, sometimes of her in dresses and me lifting weights or showing off my physique and then there was the phone sex. That was another story.

Once I was in the dominating position and she was on her hands and knees, my ex wife was at my mercy when she asked for me to take her ass. The first time we did it, well, it was comical but after afew times we figured it out but this time we didn't have any lube to make it easier.

Taking the head and spitting in the palm before working it over to lube it up as she presented that fine ass to me it was going to be like old times as she asked for and pleaded for it. The tip went in and took a little bit of pressure. She was so tight, my ex wife, but eventually it went inside and the rim was a fist that needed to be widened but the pleasure in feeling the innards was causing me to pant the rest of the shaft plunged it side and the hands gripped her butt cheeks tightly, "Oh, God, that's it," gorwling. Even now I still didn't want the clothes to come off. It was part of the moment. She was going to stay in those for awhile. Inside my mind I was formulating things to do that would bring back the nostalgia between us and maybe rekindle what we had as I hoped this wasn't a one night stand.
 
She smiled hearing him say he loved her. Although they both loved each other their future wasn't clear they had love but they had issues that needed working through. She was feeling so many feelings being with him again. He was a big part of who she was even though he hadn't been in her life for a while.

She had always thought they had a good marriage and good sex life but then things got in the way. The sex had always been good. Even with the kids around the still had been like young teenage lovers who couldn't keep their hands off each other. When she had first started to work more she tried to keep the spark between them by sending him pictures and having phone sex. She had always loved to ring him on her dinner break lock her office door and put the blinds down so she could get fully into phone sex.

She moaned feeling his cock head slide into her. She had always been tight she had always joked with him saying that she was still as tight as She had been on their first time together. She moaned louder feeling more of his cock slide in her asshole.

"Oh God oh fuck." She screamed out. She didn't understand why he still hadn't taken her clothes off but she didn't let it bother her because she was so into him reclaiming her ass.

She hoped he would want to try and make them work again but she was worried this was just a one night stand for him.
 
Once it was inside of her, oh, that was it. She was tight, very tight that it took a few good thrusts to get it to loosen enough to slide in without over exterting myself. "MY God, baby. You're so fuckin' tight," I said with a whistle before slapping the right cheek with a sharp crack. By now her cheeks were glistenign with sweat as I went to work.

There was one clever time we did anal that really hug with me. When we married we had the traditional wedding but a few months later, well, she was being kinky and went to a store and purchased a hand me down white gown and was waiting for me at the door with it. She went on saying how much she hated her 'husband' and wanted to fuck me being his best man and wanted to experience anal. We did it on the stairs and she was wailing the whole time as I pounded her and we ended up ripping the dress and I jizzed on her chest and we spent the better part of an hour laughing about it in the kitchen.

Those were the warm memories I kept having aobut her and continued to long after we divorced. The sex wasn't the problem. In fact it was the best it was just the mental strain between us that made it fall apart. Looking down at her clothed, thin, well framed figure as it shuddered under each impact I gave her I knew that this wasn't going to be a one night stand and told her as such. We would try to make this one work this time so we wouldn't have any lingering doubts or regrets in out minds. And to show my meaning I spanked both her cheeks hard once more.
 
"Well you always did like me being so tight you use to say it made it better trying to get into me." She laughed. She was feeling happy. She hadn't felt truly happy for a long time. Of course she put the fake smile on for the kids. She tried hard to keep their life as normal as she could but it was hard to make things normal without him there with them.

She had always tried to keep things exciting in their sex life and it wasn't that hard to do because they both were so passionate when it came to have sex. She was open to trying a lot when they had first got married they had even had a three some. She had decided to surprise him on his birthday when the kids were in bed. She had sent him out to get a bottle of champagne to celebrate his birthday and when he got back she and an old friend of hers were stood there in their underwear it had been fun but now a days she wouldn't do anything like that.

She had always loved to dress up for him in the bedroom. She still had all of it in the back of her closet boxed up. She still fit in all of it even the stuff she had wore before they had got married. She hoped they'd get to use those things again.

She knew they were both to blame for the break down of their marriage but she mostly blamed herself. She always thought if she was there for him then he would of never went and cheated on her. She now how forgave him for cheating. "Oh god baby oh fuck." She started to stroke her clit softly as he fucked her ass. "Oh baby I want to feel you cum in my ass so bad." She said sliding fingers into her pussy. She fingered herself roughly.
 
A nice anal cream pie that would be a great topping but in all of this, this build up I was not going to stop there with her. As we thumped into one another her anus began to loosen and I could see her reached back underneth and fingering that nasty, hot, dripping twat of hers that was equally as tight. Yes, my exwife that kind of woman, naughty, nasty, surprising, and excitably fuckable in under almost any circumstance. I wondered if she still had that dress somewhere. We tore it up badly as she would be flopping aorund whilst trying to grab her and the fabric, being cheap, tore easily. It was something about clothes on her that had me excited for some reason.

Reached down and fondling her chest, the fingers spreading out to grab and hold as much of them as possible, feeling their weight, the soft almost dough like consistency as well as as her thumping heart that was equal to mine from all of the excitement I was reaching my apex with her and soon there would be a load of me inside her ass.

"Oh fucking yes i'm going to cum," I said then nipped at the back of the neck with the lips and pinched gently with the teeth, brushing aside the few strads of hair in the way that fell over her face in a messy, sweat encrusting bunch. "Yes! Yes!" growling louder and louder, feeling the power coming back, surging through my corse body. That's what I was needed and feeling her oridifices wrapping tight round my rod. It was the only experience I truely loved, feeling her and hearing her moan and call for me. We had nicknames for each other but in the dry spell they began to fade from me but I wasn't going ot call her my Ex asmy rod began twitching. The climax was coming and it had been at least a week since wacking off last.
 
The room filled with the sound of their bodies slamming together and her screams of pleasure. She was in utter delight. Her pussy was so wet for him. She thought of the times she had laid alone in this bed, their bed thinking of him as she touched herself. She moaned as he fondled her chest. She loved having her boobs played with she didn't know why but having her boobs played with always made her wetter. She let out a scream when he nipped her neck. "Oh baby cum for me." She whispered. She was sweating so much. She had missed their intimacy it was always so special to her being with him because he was her true love and she could be with no one else but him.

She was getting closer to cumming her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.
"Oh fuck that's it baby." She called out her fingers working her pussy faster she was cumming all over the place. She closed her eyes her body shaking as she came. "Oh god huni I love you fill my ass with your cum."
 
"Whose ass is this?" growling between my teeth. "Whose ass is this?" it was somethig I said a few months into our marriage. She was still the same woman I met, fell in love with, had children with as we were smacking into one another. I thrust and she push back at the same moment that made our impacts sounds as applause that echoed in the room. Manynights after the divorce I would lay in my own, small bed, and wonder if she was banging anyone else to fill the loneliness and pictured her fucking her workmates or having a gangbang just to get back at me just the same as how I had the affair to get back at her for all the wrong doing.

The growling was picking up, becoming animal like, leaning in further until my chest was brushing over her back, the left hand reached round and held under her chin and turned her face towards me, "Tell me whose ass this is? Whose ass is it?!" insistingon an answer immediately as I kept furiously slamming myself into her backdoor. The bed was shaking. It felt as though it would come apart any second and we would be on a heap in the floor and not missing a beat. This is what I wanted, to get that familiar ass around me again and to feel her in my arms.

"God damn it" panting harder as I gulped down breath. This was going to be good as I nibbled that back of her neck once again as the right hand reached down and glided over her down silky smooth hands and touched the twat and together we started figuering it, the tips fighting to see whom would get the next turn inside of it.
 
"Yours baby all yours. My ass is yours." She screamed out remembering when he first asked her "Whose ass is this?". She always loved how they both got lost in sex and could and would say anything to each other during sex. She was still his even though they had divorced she had always been his in her heart. She had never been with anyone but him and that's the way she liked it.

At first when they divorced she had lied to herself saying the only reason she didn't want anyone was because she was wounded and it was to quick to move on but she gradually realised she couldn't move on from him. It wasn't like she didn't try to move on but when it came to dating no one swooped her off her feet like he did. No one compared to him.

The both were filled with animalistic passion for one another. She had forgot how amazing he always made her feel.
When he held her chin and turned her head to him she looked in his eyes. "My ass is yours my ass belongs to you. My whole body belongs to you. I'm yours all yours."

The bed was shaking she always had worried they would break the bed but they never had. They were looked that bed wasn't noisy because they use to have sex most nights if she wasn't working and with the bed not being noisy the kids didn't wake up. She had always been very vocal during in sex so he always had to find ways to keep her quiet so she wouldn't wake the kids.

She moaned as he nibbled on her neck. She felt his hand against hers. She moved her hand out of the way so he could finger her he had bigger hands then her and he'd always been great with them. She remembered the first time he had fingered her it had been in his car while she sucked his cock. He had made her cum so much. Her hand had her juices on. She bent her hand round to his mouth. She held a finger out to him. "Suck." She said.
 
Grasping that slender wrist and pulling the fingers to the lips I sucked gingerly and felt the sweet juices roll down the back of the throat. "Oh, yeah," growling as the punishment continued. Each thumb the bed strained and her wails intensified. That ass was becomign tight as I leaned over her body and felt myself explode inside as I pressed the entire length of the shaft all the way in and held it there, feeling the vein drain all of the pent of cum inside right into her anus and a cold shiver ran up my spine as we fell onto the mattress, panting for breath as our sweat lathered bodies wrilled in soreness and affection.

Pump after pump of fluid rolled into my exwife as we lay in a soaked spot of sweat and my cock began to slowly become flacid. That was it, the deed had been done, but slowly pulling out and seeing my ex wife panting for breath and that fine ass, which was mine, turning cherry red from teh punishment and hearing her gulp down air trying to fill those lungs this was not going to be the end. I wasn't going to pack up and leave like that and have it linger inside my mind. Reaching down and rolling her over I moved up, straddling Callie just above the hips and pulling up her shirt to expose her chest, still wrapped tightly in a sweat soaked bra and pushing the juice soaked log between her breasts, grabbing her melons and ramming them together to make a hot dog and started feverishly sliding them in and out going or a second orgasm.
 
She put her fingers into his mouth letting him suck on her fingers. She loved that he was punishing her while giving her pleasure at the same time. She was moaning louder and louder. Her body was shaking. Her ass was tightening round his cock. She closed her eyes feeling his cum deep in her asshole.

Her body felt cold chills all over her body. She was happy this had happened it just felt right being back with hik like this. She was breathing heavily as he pulled out of her. Her ass cheeks were sore and red. Her ass stung a little. She laid on her back looking up at him she smiled. She felt his cock in between her boobs. "Oh you like my boobs around your cock." She whispered. She was so horny she just wanted to be with him.
 
Lifting up her clothes down to the bra and placing my meat between them as she exclaimed and asked, but with my throat being so dry there was nothing to dry. the intention was already clear as I pressed both breasts together and furiously began fucking, seeing the tip appear above them as it slide through. Her asshole was tight and her chest, being huge and heated by the events was slippery from sweat as I titty fucked her, growling but unable to come up with words. There was no getting over what we just did, thus, why just do it and then say it never happened or just keep trying to one up it and have something else to remember this day?

It was just like old times as I looked down and saw her face looking up with those wide eyes, and lips pealed back into a smile before yawning open with the tongue rolling out ready to accept the load. Just like old times. Smiling back as my rod, sore and twitching was about to explode.

There was nothing to say as the rod lifted up and shot out what was left in the sac onto her face and dripped onto her hot chest. It wasn't much like before what was inside her anus but I still sprayed my exwifre, getting some on her face that left a surprising mark upon my face of satisfaction as I sighed and sat down.

I didn't believe I could go any further, at least not until I get some rest and get that damn AC online to cool us off. It was beginning to feel like a sauna in this room.
 
She felt his cum land on her face and some ran down her face onto her chest. She saw the satisfaction on his face she liked seeing that satisfied look on his face it made her feel good seeing him happy.

She looked she smiled. "I think I need to go clean myself up. Do you want to get a shower with me?" She said sweating. Her body felt so sweaty. She slide off the bed looking at him she moved over to the side of the bed he was on and grabbed a tissue from the side table. She wiped the cum off her face. Then she moved closer over to him she kissed him passionately. "I've missed you so much. Do we have a second chance to make this work? I hope we do I know I wasn't a great wife to you but I've always loved you no matter what."
 
"Perhaps we can," smiling, "But let's not take a shower, let's take a bath." That way we could make it last longer and let the hot, soapy water, clense our bodies. If that tub was still the same it was a larger four foot by six foot tub with a shower head that could be removed with a hose attached and waterjets attached to send jets of hot water into your back and sides. It cost me, I remember 2,500 dollars and I installed it myself. As Callie went to the bathroom she began sheddingher clothes as I sat on the edge of the bed, still panting for breath and my rod sore. When she reached the bathroom she went inside and held out her hand holding onto her cum stained bra and let it fall to the floor.

When I reached the door she was bent over the porcelin rim and filling the tub with hot water and steam was coming up. I shedded my clothes, showing my strong physique that came from manual labor for many years. We smiled at each other before slowly sliding into the water as Callie add some bubble bath to make it delightful. Leaning against the head of the tub and emitting a long, satisfying sigh of relief as the water began to release the tension in my muscles, it was oh so good as Callie slid in afterwards and lay on top of me and my arms immediately wrapped round her chest and pulled her close.

Just like old times. We spent our first night just like this, after we banged in the kitchen, but we spent a couple of hours just like this, emptying and replenlishing the hot water every so often and we didn't even speak for awhile, just savoring the moment in our new house.
 
"Oh babes we use to take very long baths together didn't we? I haven't taken many baths while we've been apart it just felt wrong bathing alone so I've only being taking showers." She said. It was true she avoided baths because she always thought of him when she was in the bath. She had always thought he was meant to be there with her. She felt like he always should be with her but she never wanted to admit it to him. She wanted him back home with her but she had kept her real feelings hidden because she was stubborn.

She stood naked in the bathroom looking at herself before she bent down over the bath to turn the tap on. Hot water started to fill the bath. She turned back to look at him. She smiled seeing his body was completely still the way she remembered. He looked great. She smiled at him. She was feeling so great she just wanted to be with him. She poured into the bath some scented bubble bath. She watched him get into the bath and then she slide in. She leaned against him. She felt his strong hands wrap round her. She felt so safe in his arms.

It just felt so right to be with him. "You know this feels so right. I feel like I belong here in your arms."
 
"Yes, it does" smiling to her as my arms slowly wrapped round her chset and pulled her close until her head was resting on my right shoulder. Ah, the memories this brought back. We could spend hours like this, sometimes not saying a word, but feeling each other’s warmth as we marinated in the water. There were no regrets, in my mind, over what had just happened. The deed had been done and I was quite glad, it was the release in the cork between us. It wasn't make up sex, at least not to me but the matter of the affair seemed to be largely forgotten but in looking at each other’s fingers there was still no ring. I remember leaving mine on the kitchen counter before leaving, not sure what she did with her's, but we could go over that a bit later once our sore muscles had a chance to relax.

The bed room was a sauna and with the bathroom fan running I didn't want to get back up and open up the door to let it out but wait until the AC kicked on, whenever that would be but as Callie nestled in with me and my hands touched her chest gave each breast a little squeeze for being in a playful mood before letting out a long, satisfying sigh, even better than the orgasm. There was still the hint of sperm on her face both in physical and in scent, but that was to be expected. I had to do it and didn't have regrets in spraying her face as much as she begged for the anal.

After a few moments of having not a single word being spoken but staring at the faucet and the brass handled nobs for the hot and cold there had to be something said and I guess I was waiting for her to say it. We would do this almost every night or whenever we could get the chance, no sex here, just sit and releax but I had been denied this ever since banging that Army girl, what’s her name, and wondered now, what the hell was I thinking giving it up for that when I could get anal from Callie, my wife?
 
She leaned her head against his shoulder. She remembered how happy they had been before she got her raise and started working more. She had found it so hard being away from her family but then she got use to it. At first when she got home from work they had took a long bath together but then she started working later so there wasn't much time to spend time together.

She was silent and she had no idea what to say. She was a little confused about how things would work out. She didn't know if they would be back together properly or would this just be a short fling.

When they broke up her friends hand bad mouthed but even though she hated his guts at the point she wouldn't let them talk badly of him. She loved him but she had been angry,she just understand why. She gave him things that a lot of wives would deny their husband of. She had never been the one to fake a headache to get out of sex, she had a very high sex drive and she loved to have sex with him her husband well now ex husband.
 
There was a tense silence between us, not because we hated each other but because we didn't know what to say. "How's our ass? How's your face?" do i say that to her, my ex-wife? Holding her tightly to me and feeling her heave with each breath before gently touching her chest and feeling her exhale.

When we broke up there were a lot of name callings and hang ups, my friends told me to go out and bang another woman to help take the edge off, that's what ended up with me being in this situation and that woman didn't let me do anal. Looking back it was all a mistake but where to go from here I didn't know because soon the children would be home and there would have to be some explaining from either both of us or just one. She said before that i would have the house and has custody but after what just happened in the bathroom those sentiments were not going to be dissipating at all. We spent many hours like this, but now i had to say something. This wasn't just a fling, this had meaning. obviously we were meaning to do things to one another and it just came out, but after anally pounding her, titty fucking, and jizzing her face there wasn't going to be a 'I’ll call you' but this had to be worked on.

"How do you feel?" finally asking with a near whisper as her head was right beside me and ran my hands down her flat stomach feeling her taut skin. MY crouch was hitting because her hole was tight and cumming twice in a short period of time, something I haven’t done in a long time and I was gratified that all of my product was splashed over her face.
 
She felt so uncomfortable in the silence. She didn't no one to say. "Did you enjoy reclaiming my ass?" She could say it but it felt weird so she kept quiet. She looked at him and smiled that was the only thing she did, she just smiled looking at him.

When they had broke up she called him every name under the sun. She had hated him but loved and she had hated loving him as much as she did. She didn't love him any less but she felt betrayed and she just couldn't forgive but now she did sort of forgive. This was so confusing and hard. If they got together properly again what would they tell the kids.

"I don't know I'm just overwhelmed with feelings right now. I'm happy and I love you that's all I'm really sure about right now is that I want you back and I'll do anything to have you back because I love you and I want you. I don't want the kids knowing until we are certain we can make this work. How about you just stay here with us we can say you needed some place to stay. I know I said I'd leave you to be with the kids but I can't I love our kids I can't be away from them. I'm sorry for everything that happened between us, it got nasty because I was still in love with you so I was even more angry because you hurt me badly and I still loved you. I love you I always have and always will."
 
Back
Top