How to Fix Rape

i'd make a joke about my paddle, but my brain is far too frazzled to be intentionally funny right now.

all i could find was this.

Deuteronomy 22
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

So the trick is to make sure nobody finds out who you're raping.

In my town, we have a handyman named Emmett

Emmett can fix anything. Perhaps he can fix rape.

The hypocrisy reeks....Imagine Bg's hysterical response if say I or Ish made such a preposterous statement.:rolleyes:
Lance has been trolling for hysterical responses since his join date. Most people ignore him now.

there might be hypocrisy if i didn't have vette on ignore and ish on mental ignore or you know, took anything lance said seriously.

but ok, vetteman, continue with feeling victimised and i'll continue to...mostly ignore you i suppose.

You don't "Fix" rape. You go against the popular grain, carry a gun and SHOOT the fking bastard that tries to rape you.

Period.

On the Decision to Place Women into Combat Roles

Feminists routinely deny Eros — except when it suits them to exploit their sexual power. Only someone deliberately blind to human reality could maintain that putting men and women in close quarters 24 hours a day will not produce a proliferation of sex, thus introducing all the irrational passions (and resulting favoritism) of physical attraction into an organization that should be exclusively devoted to the mission of combat preparedness. Reported “sexual assaults” will skyrocket, and of course it will only be the men who are at fault. Any consensual behavior leading up to the “assault” — getting in bed with your fellow grunt drunk and taking off your clothes, for example — will be ignored, since in the realm of sexual responsibility, women remain perpetual victims, at the mercy of all-powerful men. Expect a windfall to the gender-sensitivity-training industry, which will be called in both before and after the entry of women into combat units to eradicate endemic male sexism.
Heather Mac Donald, NRO

It has been well established that, outside of Islam, a skimpy dress code and slutty behavior cannot lead to a rape...

Agreeing to sex and changing your mind, however can.

Plus if you get pregnant, for any reason, by any method he has no choice in what you do with your precious bundle of fetal tissue other than pay to raise it should you decide to call it a baby.

027_1000.jpg

And this is what you call Equity?

We're talking about a rapist, AJ. You want to give him joint custody, or what? :rolleyes:

Feminists routinely deny Eros — except when it suits them to exploit their sexual power. Only someone deliberately blind to human reality could maintain that putting men and women in close quarters 24 hours a day will not produce a proliferation of sex, thus introducing all the irrational passions (and resulting favoritism) of physical attraction into an organization that should be exclusively devoted to the mission of combat preparedness. Reported “sexual assaults” will skyrocket, and of course it will only be the men who are at fault. Any consensual behavior leading up to the “assault” — getting in bed with your fellow grunt drunk and taking off your clothes, for example — will be ignored, since in the realm of sexual responsibility, women remain perpetual victims, at the mercy of all-powerful men. Expect a windfall to the gender-sensitivity-training industry, which will be called in both before and after the entry of women into combat units to eradicate endemic male sexism.

AJ talking about military life is like Jen talking about having a job.

It's fun to fantasize about, but I don't think I'd actually want it to happen to me.

It's certainly a hot-button taboo, and yours is the stock answer.

But wanting to be "taken" is a nearly universal desire in women...so much so that over 20% of rape victims report arousal and orgasm.

One wonders what percentage doesn't report cumming during rape and what the real figure is.

A 2004 paper from the Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine...authors, Roy Levin and Willy van Berlo, considered reports from doctors, nurses and therapists who work with rape survivors. Many of the clinicians had experienced distraught victims’ asking why they felt lubrication or even orgasm during rape.

Levin and van Berlo found that victims report evidence of physical arousal in as many as 21 percent of rape cases, even when they also report violence and high levels of fear and mental distress.

A sexual response or orgasm in the course of sexual assault is often the best-kept and most deeply shameful secret of many survivors. If you are such a survivor, it's essential that you know that sexual response in sexual assault is extremely common, well-documented and nothing for you to be ashamed of.
http://www.pandys.org/articles/arousalandassault.html

Last edited:
It's certainly a hot-button taboo, and yours is the stock answer.

But wanting to be "taken" is a nearly universal desire in women...so much so that over 20% of rape victims report arousal and orgasm.

One wonders what percentage doesn't report cumming during rape and what the real figure is.

You have to distinguish physiological arousal from mental/emotional arousal though. The fact is Lance, if you were anally raped in prison by an HIV+ inmate there's a fair change you might have an erection despite the excruciating pain of your anus tearing. If your prostate was pressed on during the rape it's actually extremely likely.

Does that mean you have an urge to be "taken" by a male rapist with AIDS?

If you're telling me that a woman's orgasm during rape is a normal biological function, that will no doubt be interesting to the women who don't cum with their Husbands.

If you're telling me that a woman's orgasm during rape is a normal biological function, that will no doubt be interesting to the women who don't cum with their Husbands.

That's exactly what I'm saying - that it can be.

Likewise during your HIV+ prison ass rape you might have an orgasm.

That's exactly what I'm saying - that it can be.

Likewise during your HIV+ prison ass rape you might have an orgasm.

I can't imagine for a minute that you, one who claims to be a health care provider, believe there is a hard line in the physiological and behavioral sand on a woman's sexual response and orgasm during rape.

Given that this is a thread posed from the female perspective vis a vis or aimed at mens attitudes towards women, I think we all know your "ass rape" jibes are intended to engage me in some kind of to-and-fro like the ones you have with the zombies here.

No thanks. We took you apart a couple of years ago and you weren't all that interesting then, either. At least, not to me.

Back