New Member Introductions

Hi I'm Lara. I'm a 27 year bi-sexual female. I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. He's the best really. We do love to have the occasional female visitor when the opportunity arises. I am learning more and more that I am a little bit of a masochist, and a lot of bit submissive when it comes to play time. I'm hoping that using these forums will help me become a little more outspoken about what I really want. Maybe explore some fantasies that I can share and experience with my husband. We do love playing out the fantasies so much. Maybe reading here will help me come up with some new ones.

Welcome to Lit, Lara!

Hi I'm Lara. I'm a 27 year bi-sexual female. I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. He's the best really. We do love to have the occasional female visitor when the opportunity arises. I am learning more and more that I am a little bit of a masochist, and a lot of bit submissive when it comes to play time. I'm hoping that using these forums will help me become a little more outspoken about what I really want. Maybe explore some fantasies that I can share and experience with my husband. We do love playing out the fantasies so much. Maybe reading here will help me come up with some new ones.

Well when you have settled in, read some of the threads, seen some of the pics, which may arouse your interest and help you post to share your thoughts with everybody. If you want only to chat with females, no problem I can change my sex just for you ;)

Hi,
My name is Quoll, 42, in my 21st year of marriage to my childhood love and still very much in love and lust, two delightful boys (could be an oxymoron).........and I am a pervert. :p
Lucky man. Until age 49, all my (few) experiences with women caused me far more grief than pleasure so, being bisexual I concentrated on my gay side and have made some very good friends although only once have I had a live-in partner. At 49 I met a woman who is in love with me and we have great times together but she's married so our times together are limited. Her husband approves and he and I have become good friends (not sexually though!). So all the best for a continuing happy relationship with your wife.

Hi! I literally just signed up, but I've been lurking for a few months. I'm a 32 year old happily married lady. I've actually been reading stories on the site for about 2 years, but didn't find the forums til a couple of months ago. Since the addition of our first child, my husband and I have decided to stop just talking about spicing up our sex life & actually doing something about it! Hoping to maybe make some pen pals, get some ideas, etc. And, once I've checked it out, hopefully I can get hubby to sign up for an account. He's not very tech savvy at all, so it may take some doing. ;) But, I'm glad to meet you guys, either way!

Hi! I literally just signed up, but I've been lurking for a few months. I'm a 32 year old happily married lady. I've actually been reading stories on the site for about 2 years, but didn't find the forums til a couple of months ago. Since the addition of our first child, my husband and I have decided to stop just talking about spicing up our sex life & actually doing something about it! Hoping to maybe make some pen pals, get some ideas, etc. And, once I've checked it out, hopefully I can get hubby to sign up for an account. He's not very tech savvy at all, so it may take some doing. ;) But, I'm glad to meet you guys, either way!

Welcome, we all started somewhere, give me a buzz, i like bon bons as well ;)

new member...again

I'm a 55 year old male and I guess you could say I'm a returning member. was a frequent user of literotica a few years ago but i've been away for about 5 years but I decided to join this iformative yet playful community again. Thank you for having me back. My sexual proclivities run the gammit I guess. I prefer women who like myself are adventurous and willing to test the boundries.

OK I really am a newbe although I have been reading the stories for years. I am a single man (and I really mean single, not like some guys lol) I have one child and they are my world

As far as my interests go, I love music, going to the movies and generally trying to have fun. Like 99% of males, I like sex and I am usually happy to try anything once.

I'm not on here for any particular reason other than my interest in the stories, but it would be great to make a few friends and chat. I'm happy to cyber but please don't take that to mean that's all I'm interested in lol.

Hope to chat to you all soon :)

Hey, I am formerly a long-time member and writer from a different erotic lit community, and while I love and miss some parts and members of that community dearly, I don't think I can put up with some of the things I've been subjected to by other members of it again. I like to think I am an open minded young woman with a passion for writing, but a somewhat high-profile career keeps me from revealing too much more without some significant risk. You can ask me anything you want, and I will most certainly answer honestly if I don't feel like you are probing for an identity.

I apologize if I seem guarded in a community that should be very open, but I've had some bad experiences in the past. I will try to keep my guard down enough that you can all get to know me, and hopefully some of you will read my works as they get accepted to the site. My writing covers a broad range of themes, as I like to challenge myself to write about things I'm not completely comfortable with from time-to-time. I will likely never write scat or gore stories, however.

Welcome

Hey, I am formerly a long-time member and writer from a different erotic lit community, and while I love and miss some parts and members of that community dearly, I don't think I can put up with some of the things I've been subjected to by other members of it again. I like to think I am an open minded young woman with a passion for writing, but a somewhat high-profile career keeps me from revealing too much more without some significant risk. You can ask me anything you want, and I will most certainly answer honestly if I don't feel like you are probing for an identity.

I apologize if I seem guarded in a community that should be very open, but I've had some bad experiences in the past. I will try to keep my guard down enough that you can all get to know me, and hopefully some of you will read my works as they get accepted to the site. My writing covers a broad range of themes, as I like to challenge myself to write about things I'm not completely comfortable with from time-to-time. I will likely never write scat or gore stories, however.

Hello Kikoro.

Welcome to the site - and to the boards. You'll find some the forums friendlier than others.

I'd have messaged you by private message, but you haven't (yet) switched on 'allow private messages'.

Please let me know when your stories can be viewed and I'll look forward to reading them. You say you write about many themes, which is your favourite (in other words, which ones turn you on most when you are writing them?)

xx

H

Hey, thanks for the heads-up about PMs...usually that's enabled by default. Should be taken care of now.

As for what themes turn me on the most? Probably writing F/F encounters in general or sometimes being with two guys when the mood hits. My sex life is pretty open even if my personal life can tend to be kind of (unintentionally) closed off ^.^;

I've submitted my first story here as of last night, but its still pending approval. Unless there is another place to post it, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :D

Hey, thanks for the heads-up about PMs...usually that's enabled by default. Should be taken care of now.

As for what themes turn me on the most? Probably writing F/F encounters in general or sometimes being with two guys when the mood hits. My sex life is pretty open even if my personal life can tend to be kind of (unintentionally) closed off ^.^;

I've submitted my first story here as of last night, but its still pending approval. Unless there is another place to post it, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :D

Hi Kikoro

Look forward to seeing your story when it's available. Sounds like you have quite a lot of experience with the other erotic lit community.

I can identify with the private vs public divide. :cool:

Welcome .... and have fun! :rose:

Don't get too excited...I feel really out-of-practice right now...and on top of that I was keeping an old promise that the next story I write be outside my comfort-zone. What I would really love to do is finish out a series I started a couple of years ago, but I can't really do that now, so I'll just have to start on something new and fresh :D

Don't get too excited...I feel really out-of-practice right now...and on top of that I was keeping an old promise that the next story I write be outside my comfort-zone. What I would really love to do is finish out a series I started a couple of years ago, but I can't really do that now, so I'll just have to start on something new and fresh :D

Ahhh ... great. "New and fresh" sounds good. ;) Please let us know when the story's accessible. :)

That is all good news. I'll wait to read your story. Meanwhile, you might like some of (Emphasises MIGHT)

New Member author

I am looking for a place with members who aren't so uptight about erotic writing. I live in an ultra conservative state and nobody will admit they are into this or are willing to read my work. So here I am.

Welcome UryRita!

I just decided to delete my story from the submissions after a couple of days of waiting. I have to admit its probably the worst thing I've ever written.

While I set out to accomplish a certain set of goals, I found myself meeting those goals and hating the execution. It also teetered on the borderline of the violence policies of this site, so I figured it was best for all involved to pull it. I will still share it with anyone who wants to give some constructive criticism, but I don't know what the best way to do that here would be.

On the other hand, I am dedicating most of my writing time now to a serious novel-length work focusing on a realistic brother-sister incest scenario (from the pov of the sister). As I get tired of working on that exclusively, I will inevitably push out some short stories to fill the time. I'll probably stick to themes I am used to for now, so hopefully I can put something good out that will grab some attention.

Welcome UryRita!

I just decided to delete my story from the submissions after a couple of days of waiting. I have to admit its probably the worst thing I've ever written.

Awwww.... :(

Hope the new writing goes well
:rose:

I am looking for a place with members who aren't so uptight about erotic writing. I live in an ultra conservative state and nobody will admit they are into this or are willing to read my work. So here I am.

Well Im not uptight, and have an open mind, I would be delighted to give you an opinion.

Welcome UryRita!

Oh so we will never know, whats seems bad to you may be good to somebody else, we are all our own worst critics

Well I am sending it to people by request. I also have a much larger sample pool (with feedback) to compare to that you guys aren't familiar with yet. If I get to know any of you well enough, I may share the name under which I've posted previous works (and the site where I posted them), but I've recognized one name on this site already as being someone I've had difficulties with in the past (and their posting habits lead me to believe it is absolutely the same person).

For now, instead of relying on past works, I'd like to increase the pool of new works. It was just a bad idea in general to start off with a theme I am particularly uncomfortable with without any kind of baseline established for constructive criticism.

Finally Admitting Things to Myself

I am a 56 year old straight white guy living in Memphis. A high school age boy introduced me to blow jobs . Since he got to me before I was programed by society to believe that only "a queer" would enjoy oral pleasure from another guy, it was just about the most enjoyable experience of my lifetime, to that point. I enjoyed returning the favor almost as much. It was off the chart erotic (it was years later that I realized that hyper excitement I had never felt before was actually sexual arousal) but all we ever did was oral. I knew zero about sex at the time, so I was just along for the ride.

One of my unfulfilled specific sexual desires started as wanting to get a guy off with my hands and mouth. As the time has passed, that fantasy has evolved into a full fledged , totally romantic sexual encounter. I may love it, or I may not. One thing is certain, I must see for myself.

Another unfulfilled specific sexual desire, or fantasy, is to be seduced by a lolita. Besides her naturally beautiful face, she has the most perfect ass and legs in 25 states. The puffy nipples on her perfect A cup titties get erect when she flirts. She is a neighbor girl, or maybe the daughter of a girl I am seeing. She tastefully makes sure plenty of her hard body, flawless skin and perky 32A titties are always on display for me. That keen animal sense that comes with those puffy nipples and her minstrual cycle tells her this animal can just barely resist mating her, and she wants it. She has learned about sex from her friends and the internet. She has turned to boys her age in her quest for what she knows sex should be. Those encounters always ended with her feeling more frustrated than ever. She is a sharp kid. After the second boy she tried to seduce pinched those delicious puffies so hard they hurt for a week and pumped a load in his pants before she could even get his cock out, she knew she was asking a boy to do a man's job. I think it's natural to lust after flawless and beautiful, sexually mature girls, regardless of how young they are. What seperates us from animals and africans is our ability to control animal urges. Meanwhile, she is turning up the heat. No bra, tiny t-shirts, hard nipples, shorter short shorts makes it so obvious ......... what would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a 56 year old straight white guy living in Memphis Since he got to me before I was programed by society to believe that only "a queer" would enjoy oral pleasure from another guy, it was just about the most enjoyable experience of my lifetime, to that point. I enjoyed returning the favor almost as much. It was off the chart erotic (it was years later that I realized that hyper excitement I had never felt before was actually sexual arousal) but all we ever did was oral. I knew zero about sex at the time, so I was just along for the ride.

One of my unfulfilled specific sexual desires started as wanting to get a guy off with my hands and mouth. As the time has passed, that fantasy has evolved into a full fledged , totally romantic sexual encounter. I may love it, or I may not. One thing is certain, I must see for myself.

Another unfulfilled specific sexual desire, or fantasy, is to be seduced by a lolita. Besides her naturally beautiful face, she has the most perfect ass and legs in 25 states. The puffy nipples on her perfect A cup titties get erect when she flirts. She is a neighbor girl, or maybe the daughter of a girl I am seeing. She tastefully makes sure plenty of her hard body, flawless skin and perky 32A titties are always on display for me. That keen animal sense that comes with those puffy nipples and her minstrual cycle tells her this animal can just barely resist mating her, and she wants it. She has learned about sex from her friends and the internet. She has turned to boys her age in her quest for what she knows sex should be. Those encounters always ended with her feeling more frustrated than ever. She is a sharp kid. After the second boy she tried to seduce pinched those delicious puffies so hard they hurt for a week and pumped a load in his pants before she could even get his cock out, she knew she was asking a boy to do a man's job. I think it's natural to lust after flawless and beautiful, sexually mature girls, regardless of how young they are. What seperates us from animals and africans is our ability to control animal urges. Meanwhile, she is turning up the heat. No bra, tiny t-shirts, hard nipples, shorter short shorts makes it so obvious ......... what would you do?

Well it depends on your relationship with her mum, or do you perhaps want them both at the same time? I reconise animal instincs with in you, soon it will be to much to contain them. Let is know how you get on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those earlier that expressed interest in reading my submissions, I did have my entry to the Winter 2012 Story Contest accepted today. It was a lot more comfortable of a scenario to write within than my previous submission, and I hope some people will enjoy it. You can read it here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/snow-elf

Your honest votes and comments are appreciated (that's how we get better at our craft, after all) :D

For those earlier that expressed interest in reading my submissions, I did have my entry to the Winter 2012 Story Contest accepted today. It was a lot more comfortable of a scenario to write within than my previous submission, and I hope some people will enjoy it. You can read it here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/snow-elf

Your honest votes and comments are appreciated (that's how we get better at our craft, after all) :D

5 stars, and so arousing, I cant wait to read more of your submissions.:kiss:

Back