The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey does the job here. :D

Played that too. And Lacrosse.

Add in Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Cross-country racing on horse and motorcycle, and falling off everything - Mountains, Rocks, Horses, and Motorcycles - it's surprising I have any of my own teeth left.

*bump*
So far the teeth are working OK but soft bread was a problem. It stuck to the upper plate and pulled it loose. I need to think about how to eat sticky things. Toffees are beyond me today.

Chips should be easy.
It isn't quite the same, although I have a lot of the same restrictions in what I can't eat because of the orthodontia, I can manage chips if I bite into them from the side of my mouth. Anything crispy, I have to turn into crumbs.

Still no bread. I was told I can toast it, but it still balls up, which is what I was told to avoid.

*bump*

It isn't quite the same, although I have a lot of the same restrictions in what I can't eat because of the orthodontia, I can manage chips if I bite into them from the side of my mouth. Anything crispy, I have to turn into crumbs.

Still no bread. I was told I can toast it, but it still balls up, which is what I was told to avoid.

Bread I can manage. The egg and cress sandwich was easy.

Bread soaked in soup, I can't - yet. I should have had croutons but we had run out.

I've given up on the teeth for the first day after five hours. I'll aim for at least an hour longer tomorrow.

Back to coffee. Sans teeth it gets drunk quicker. I'll have to practise coffee drinking with teeth before visiting a coffee shop. :D

Anthropological inquisitiveness arises...

Are Cyprus potatoes singled out for honour, as are P.E.I. potatoes in Canada and Idaho potatoes in the U.S.? If so, why?

Cyprus potatoes are a particularly useful and excellent tuber. I explain this in my ethnographic study of Black Country chip cooking, which I may have cited to you before.

anna - these chips are home made and squishy, if you would like one! LOL.

*snags a beer from the bar* Wow it's windy today. It's only the middle of the week? Drat!

Hullo, Dragon. Just putting the Keurig on for a coffee for you. Not sure if anyone-else is around but it should be bubbling away nicely when y'all drop in.

Sorry about the commenting on my blog. I'll go and check it out. I'm not very technically minded, though, as you know!
:rose:

(Actually, this Luaka Ceylon tea is really nice. I might have to change my brand!)

Last edited:
Hullo, Dragon. Just putting the Keurig on for a coffee for you. Not sure if anyone-else is around but it should be bubbling away nicely when y'all drop in.

Sorry about the commenting on my blog. I'll go and check it out. I'm not very technically minded, though, as you know!

(Actually, this Luaka Ceylon tea is really nice. I might have to change my brand!)

And very well timed, too, thank you.
Today is "get a new fang" day [part 2].

Morning, Nakey Peeps!

I'll take a coffee, the stronger and sweeter the better. And a slice of that chocolate Guinness cake if there's any left. I have a nasty taste in my mouth I want rid of... :rolleyes:

I have been warned (again) about eating "sticky" cakes and stuff.
It's terrible; I cannot have my favourite local Bath Bun.

Oh no! I will not post buns here, even if Pilot pops in. (He only likes them for fighting with anyway, he's a pancake man - not his landings I mean; pancakes, bacon and syrup - you know that weird thing they do in the States, oh dear, hand me the spade, la la la! Not saying any more now! LOL.)

Good evening to you, Di. I'm serving up chicken and fried potatoes with fresh herbs.

Chocolate Guinness cake to follow.

Hehe, just had a chicken dinner here and drinking a Guinness.

There seems to be a theme! :)

I popped a frozen pizza in the oven. Felt very lazy last night.

I'm sorry to hear that, HP.

I've never had a Bath bun; I hear they're very good.

Oh no! I will not post buns here, even if Pilot pops in. (He only likes them for fighting with anyway, he's a pancake man - not his landings I mean; pancakes, bacon and syrup - you know that weird thing they do in the States, oh dear, hand me the spade, la la la! Not saying any more now! LOL.)

Pancakes and syrup with a side of bacon is very yummy, Naoko. Really. It has to be real maple syrup, though. Imitation stuff is nothing but chemicals and corn syrup. :(

I'm going to make a pot of tea and see what I can find for breakfast. :)

There seems to be a theme! :)
Pancakes and syrup with a side of bacon is very yummy, Naoko. Really. It has to be real maple syrup, though. Imitation stuff is nothing but chemicals and corn syrup. :(

I'm going to make a pot of tea and see what I can find for breakfast. :)

Pancakes and bacon perhaps! I was joshing you guys, I love it actually. We had bacon sarnies this morning, tho' - with ketchup (another great American invention).

Tea, that sounds good! Cup of Luaka Ceylon anyone?

Pancakes and bacon perhaps! I was joshing you guys, I love it actually. We had bacon sarnies this morning, tho' - with ketchup (another great American invention).

Tea, that sounds good! Cup of Luaka Ceylon anyone?

Waffles with apple butter for me this morning. That and a pot of coffee I'm still working on.

Seen this recipe ?

I'd not convinced about Bacon and a syrupy pancake ?
Can I have them separately please?

Looking at the recipe, now. Ta very much. :)

And I have the bacon seperately. On a seperate plate, if possible. I don't like syrup on my bacon. :eek:

On the other hand, a bacon buttie would go down a treat. Naoko, you have great ideas. :)

Waffles with apple butter for me this morning. That and a pot of coffee I'm still working on.

Waffles! Mmmmm. That's a lot of work, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back