What is too big... or is there such a thing?

I remember in my early days one guy had very thick cock for his age and he couldn't fit it in me. I ended up giving him hand job since it wouldn't even fit in my mouth. And we never.had sex.again. so overall, I think little bigger than average is perfect.

While I'm sure that some cocks are too big for some people I'll bet that those who do like cock wouldn't mind at all just playing with a humongous cock in all kinds of other ways even if they don't really want it inside of them. ;)

Most men lean to the left, then down, right, and up, in descending order.

Wondering if there has been a study done on this...interesting stats.

As for size...anything over 8 inches would likely be painful for me . Either that or he just wouldn't be able to put it all in...which would be unfortunate. My more pressing interest would be is it hard.:D

As for size...anything over 8 inches would likely be painful for me . Either that or he just wouldn't be able to put it all in...which would be unfortunate. My more pressing interest would be is it hard.:D

This!

I can recall turning down one guy because he was just too big. I really prefer average sized, as weird as that sounds. It really is all about how he uses it;) The subtle, small things during sex are what matter to me really.

I'm a bit of a size queen. I just can't help it. I do know that anything over 8", I need some good warming up and usually some nice fingering and oral before any dick gets to go for a ride. If women are given the necessary time (and that's the main physical reason for foreplay besides the arousal of anticipation), most women can take anything you throw at them. The large men I've been with seem to know this. They know what's necessary to get my juices flowing. I always know a young stud that's not had much experience as those are the ones who think they can cock drive too soon. ... just my 2 cents. ;)

I knew I like you for a reason :D

I lhave become to appreciate big . I have found that if I enjoy plenty of foreplay / oral which gets me extremely wet and horny I can enjoy an extremely well endowed Man as long as he is gentle to start with . Sometimes it`s pleasurably painfulgin to begin with but as he pushes slowly into me I soon get to apreciate the size / penetration and want him to pleasure me deep hard and fast until we both cum together .:)

Back