Police officer stripper

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Newbie state trooper riding along with his hardass partner. Convinces his partner
 
Convinces partner not to give a cute female student a ticket. She'll be late for an exam, she's a nursing student.
A few months later the cop goes to a strip club out of town, with his buds for his bday. He runs into the girl who is stripping for the night. Since shes starting at the hospital next week thanks to him. She tells him thanks and slips him a note with her number telling him to wait for her after her shift.
 

Like the idea but which trooper goes to the strip club I am guessing the hard arse? So he is a bit older but has a perverted mind maybe and what he dose to the girl once he gets home is depraved and finds her so responsive she becomes his pet.

Or they meet up and she is into kinky sex and gets him to do things that he could never do with his prudish wife all the time filming everything and plans to use him to fund her kinky sex life while protecting her from any pimps and alike that want to exploit her.

Or they meet up and he finds that it’s a trap and he is repeatedly assaulted by a group of women that he has written up before and his rookie mate watches while he is humiliated by his girlfrends friends.

Three ideas that might work
 
Like the idea but which trooper goes to the strip club I am guessing the hard arse? So he is a bit older but has a perverted mind maybe and what he dose to the girl once he gets home is depraved and finds her so responsive she becomes his pet.

Or they meet up and she is into kinky sex and gets him to do things that he could never do with his prudish wife all the time filming everything and plans to use him to fund her kinky sex life while protecting her from any pimps and alike that want to exploit her.

Or they meet up and he finds that it’s a trap and he is repeatedly assaulted by a group of women that he has written up before and his rookie mate watches while he is humiliated by his girlfrends friends.

Three ideas that might work

The newbie

I was actually going to change this all and make her a waitress. Turning it into a romance. Who ever writes it can do as they will.
 
why don't you write it?

No that's not how this works. I have a job, I'm just heading back to the private sector after years of public service. With my few weeks off I'm finishing one story idea. That's 1 out of thirty or more that accumulated over a year. I intended to do 3, two of which were follow up chapters. The process takes me two weeks on even the shortest story.
 
Back
Top