Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

A Promise Fulfilled

I would love to resurrect this thread either from the beginning or where it died. Looking for an articulate lady who can post regularly, prefer at least several sentences in posts rather than one liners. Please PM if you have any questions.
 
Looking for someone interested in reviving some old RPs

Hi all!

The following RPs are those that have been abandoned (either by me - oops, I blame law school - or the co-author, and the co-author has been inactive for at least 6-12 months). I vastly prefer involved, medium–long posts; I enjoy writing a lot, but it's hard to build 2-3 paragraphs off of a 3-5 line reply. If you're interested, PM me and let me know. Feel free to start replying or compose a draft reply in the interim! Serious, literate writers only; open to both men and women.

Conversely, if an RP has some ideas you really enjoy, but you'd like to come in as an entirely new character or revamp the plot altogether, PM me!

If the Shoe Fits – 56 posts
– Plot line: A model meets with her good friend - a shoe designer - to discuss her frustrations with his latest line: a seemingly unnecessary O-ring on each side. They go out for a night on the town and Elise finds herself at his mercy (or more often, his lack thereof) as he breaks her, hoping to make her his submissive for life.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=647602

Slut Training – 47 posts
– Plot line: Frustrated with his daughter's lack of any redeeming qualities, Elise is dropped off at her high school on a Saturday morning: to begin the Slut Training curriculum, administered by her principal and his band of "helpers." She participates in a series of acts, the next more degrading than the last, as she learns that her only purpose in life is to be a set of holes for others to use. (Heavy degradation and humiliation)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=647605

Rag Doll – 15 posts
– Plot line: Former runway model-turned-recluse from a scarring car accident is given an interesting proposal: to model head-to-toe fetish wear.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=640848

The Reluctant Executioner – 13 posts
– Plot line: young American coed is tried in the Middle East for theft & sentenced to a two-part punishment: first, she must receive 50 lashes at the hands of an older American working for the State Department. The second half of her punishment? Returning to the U.S. to live with him as his slave.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=732774
 
Threads I'd like to start over or get a writer for:

Sacrifice

The idea behind this story is the princess mother is in need of an alliance with a King who is in need of a wife. The original idea had him as a bit of a drakar type. I'm open to suggestions and starting over. Looking for detailed posts and consistancy from a male writer.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1436342

Angel and Sin

The idea behind this story is the last descendant of Zeus, a demi goddess, has remained a virgin. Since graduating high school, she's moved to Las vegas It's there she meets her guardian who works for the 'heavens' counci.

I'd like to start this one over and have it less sex oriented at first and develop the story. Open for ideas.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1437306&page=1
__________________

The Professional 2
Miranda is all grown up and ready to take on jobs of her own. Her original handler has been changed and the two of them eventually get together. This story has infinite possibilities. It will start of slow.

I do expect consistency from my co writers. Can either continue or start over this story

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1447034


Hunt or be Hunted
Chloe Heart was 25 and considered one of the Hunters League's best vampire hunters. She'd been raised and trained by them since she was a child. Having been orphaned when her parents, both hunters, had been killed in a nest raid many years back.

She was considered to be heartless, ruthless, resourceful, and extremely dangerous. The goal of the League was to eliminate the population of vampires that had populated the world. Like most agencies they had their top ten most wanted list. Number 3 was her elusive target. She had studied his moves, his actions, his behavior, and discovered he had his own code of morality that he adhered to.

Needed a Strong Male writer with a dominant streak that enjoys the feisty independent woman. The idea is she finally catches up with him, and after a couple different fights they come to partnership at the same time she becomes wanted by the hunters council for copulation with a vampire and they go on the run.
taken

Revenge or Redemption
Priscilla had loved only one man in her life. But he betrayed her, their love, and sent her off to be executed. But he had been wrong, and later found out that she had told him the truth, his brother had tried to rape her and she had defended herself by killing him. A stable boy had come forward but it was too late her husband had thought her sentence had already been carried out.

She had escaped the guards with some seduction and then their death, and made an escape to another country. Now she was back with a vengeance.
Would he let her kill him, or make her believe his error and venture to make her trust him again?
 
Last edited:
Doctor/Patient

Something that wasn't suppose to happen did, chief surgeon fell in love with his patient, he is much older and wants the relationship hidden due to his status and respect. She is 20 something and he is 40 something looking for any guy interested in it, if interested pm me

My Neighbor The Werewolf

For hundreds of years a certain man had been wanting to find his mate that he knew would be reborn, a 1000 years ago he was in love with a human that died before he could turn her, and it took him 1000 years to find her again, reborn and wanting to be with her, he becomes her friend and when he wants more from her she starts to remember her old past, but will she love him enough to become a werewolf? will she remember that was what she wanted in her past life?

pm if interested
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a female co-author to continue a thread that barely got started. It will require multi-paragraph posts and an appreciation for detail.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1459976

You will play a young female patient currently seeking therapy. When her grades began to slip, her parents thought their innocent, hard-working daughter was suffering from an attention deficit disorder. Her physician, however, discovered that having been raised in a strict household, she has steadily refrained from nearly all sexual stimulation. Her repressed libido is now beginning to interfere with her daily life. The physician has been providing a safe space for her to talk about her unfulfilled fantasies.

Unfortunately, the physician has also become infatuated with his beautiful patient, so his judgment is somewhat compromised. He now wants to do more than talk about her fantasies, but actually enact them. He rationalizes that since many of her fantasies involve being taken forcibly by a powerful man, it is far better for her to enact those in the safety of a doctor's office than out in the real world.

Interested female co-authors should PM me with any questions, suggestions, etc.
 
*bump* We always need people in prison.

Малолетка1.png

Our long-running women in prison thread Welcome To Prison, Ladies is always looking for new guards and inmates. Don't worry about catching up with all the backstory, all you need to know is dangerous women in a tough prison with harder guards. Hard days, steamy nights.

We always need inmates and guards, but there are plenty of other options.

You could be a social worker, a lawyer or a judge visiting us to talk about a case or a new suit being brought against one of us.

A prison teacher, secretary or janitor that one of us could have an affair with, or use to smuggle things inside for us.

Or you could be one of our loved ones on the outside coming by for a visit. We've had sex with our lawyers, but our girls haven't had any visitors yet. Husbands, wives, boyfriends or girlfriends to have conjugal visits with or moments on phones through glass.

We also have an OOC thread if you want to introduce yourself or your character, but feel free to jump in.

We also have two inmates about to be examined. Is there a doctor in the house?
 
Last edited:
Looking for female writer

So, I am looking for a female writer to fill a role in a story only a couple posts deep. You would play a succubus that approaches my character while he is out deep in the woods camping. You crave his energy and end up seducing him and luring him back to your secluded cabin when you give him the best sex he has ever had. It ends up being the best you've ever had to and the energy you get from his cum is much greater than anything you've ever gotten as well.

Instead of feeding off of him until he is dead you decide to keep him alive and as your pet to feed off of whenever. I was really excited for this story so if you are at all interested please send me a message.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462371
 
Looking for someone to play my blind date in this thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88213260#post88213260

What could start of as a lovely little unlikely romance could develop in a number of different ways.

One idea i had was that Daniel (my date) seduces me to get on my good side, to butter me up in order to use me and my coding skills to get her into a top secret place. Daniel could be a master thief, trying to use me to hack into and steal millions from major companies around the world all at once.

Or perhaps it is something less insidious. Coming off a bad relationship with an utter hunk, Daniel decides to take her chances with a less risky guy to the confusion of him and all of her friends. And it can just be a fun and sexy romance thread.

Let me know if you're interested and what ideas you might have for the story.
 
Looking for female "lee" writer

I'm a ‘ticklephile’ it means “someone, who has an acute interest, or fetish, about tickling or being tickled”. More specifically I'm a "Tickle Top" who enjoys tickling or tormenting a "Tickle bottom".

Currently seeking a fellow female writer to write the role of a female "Tickle bottom". I will play the "Tickle Top" and currently hunting for a "Tickle bottom"

This is a "Tickle Torture" plot. This story is played between a tickle top and a tickle bottom. Imagine a character("Ticle bottom") who is hys·ter·i·cal·ly and fiercely "Ticklish". Someone who is not only drop dead gorgeous to secure the amount of attention her body would receive but also someone who is insanely ticklish. And light strokes and pokes more often than not caused most unwanted duress.

Good grammar and spell checks. Neither TiredFingers nor drawn out sex scenes. So, if you are the type who thinks it takes 20 posts and 5,000 words to describe a fuck, suck, and orgasm, you are what I need. We both like the story more than the sex.

Please inbox me or email me at sammyfun6@hotmail.com
 
My writing partner for my beloved Corporate themed thread has left writing indefinitely. Link to thread at the bottom of this message.

Now, it's quite an established story (think we are about 35 posts in), so to replace Adam is quite an undertaking. But if you don't ask, you don't get, right?

So, if anyone is interested please drop me a PM. However, only do so if our writing styles match. I'd rather have this story die with dignity than be butchered. As you can see from my recent posts, I like long detailed plot development. I get really disengaged when posts are short and/or sloppy.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1222647

Hello, I am wondering if you willing to take the story in a slightly different direction
I am seeing my character as your ex play partner's boss that has sent him away so she can get her hands on you.
The reason for this is easy to explain. I find it hard to come into an existing story and pick up a character.
My character would of course be a sexually and corporately domme and she want you as her sexual and corporate partner in the multinational that she is poised to become CEO
She will make you into an ultimate powerful woman like herself. But want you addicted to her so she know she does not have to watch her back with you.

Oh and just for a kink. Ms Robyn Dominique is also what is now called a Futa, but the old term was Hermaphrodite. Meaning she has both sets of sexual organs.
Mr trump would hate her, don't you think?

So I think the story would continue with you looking for you lover and finally you coming to America to see why he has not returned any of your messages. Meeting Robyn might mean a cat fight when you find out who send your lover away (Evil grin)

So I am hoping you like the idea. Even if it just to help me with writing in these types of stories. I agree too many people only answer with one or two lines. That make a story not flow properly

Hope to hear from you soon

The real Robyn Dominique
 
Last edited:
Corporate Partner story .

seems and sounds interesting. though i am a male i play all roles and genders ...can take this further. contact me in pm please or on kik.


Hello, I am wondering if you willing to take the story in a slightly different direction
I am seeing my character as your ex play partner's boss that has sent him away so she can get her hands on you.
The reason for this is easy to explain. I find it hard to come into an existing story and pick up a character.
My character would of course be a sexually and corporately domme and she want you as her sexual and corporate partner in the multinational that she is poised to become CEO
She will make you into an ultimate powerful woman like herself. But want you addicted to her so she know she does not have to watch her back with you.

Oh and just for a kink. Ms Robyn Dominique is also what is now called a Futa, but the old term was Hermaphrodite. Meaning she has both sets of sexual organs.
Mr trump would hate her, don't you think?

So I think the story would continue with you looking for you lover and finally you coming to America to see why he has not returned any of your messages. Meeting Robyn might mean a cat fight when you find out who send your lover away (Evil grin)

So I am hoping you like the idea. Even if it just to help me with writing in these types of stories. I agree too many people only answer with one or two lines. That make a story not flow properly

Hope to hear from you soon

The real Robyn Dominique
 
My idea is based on the shape shifter Odo from deep space 9, my idea is he is very good friends with a young human girl and they have known each other many years, since she was 9 and now she is 18 he has feelings for her but being the hard ass he is, he wants to show her what she means to him.

Pm if interested please working on a opening thread

Also

A Bat's Heart

Bruce Wayne Has known one of his workers for years, he helped her when her parents were killed and he watched her best he could all these years. But all these years they have known one another and he has fallen for her. The idea for the story is a romantic one where he shares his secrets with her and marries her, even have a child. But that would come later, Joker will know that Batman has a woman and will try and take her or kill her, corrupt her. But no one knows how it will end.

A Bat's Heart - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88319703#post88319703

it's just an idea that will be more then that

One More

The Heart Of The Betazoid

the year is 2077 and man has been in space for thirty years now, a young woman is very good friends with a rather sweet guy, he is a Betazoid a human looking alien that can read minds and feel emotions. It's said a true mate for a Betazoid is able to speak into his partners head and being able to communicate to some extent. They are great friends and he feels something for her, sadly since she can't hear his thoughts he isn't allowed to marry her, but one night he is attacked on the space station and needs help, he calls out to her and she hears it. Now she must prove herself that she loves

that's just some of the idea anyway, pm if interested can go over more together


Interested in any? please pm me
 
Last edited:
My writing partner seems to have upped and vanished after asking me to start this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1464860

So looking for a lady who might be interested in starting rather than continuing it as it never really got off the ground. Obviously what I had agreed with the other woman is null and void so we can take this anywhere you want. Basically it was an alteration and melding of two ideas I posted to the RPG group thread asking for writers. Either a straight out of the computer game XCom story, or a ghost trapped in a hotel ... my previous writing partner suggested melding the two and having an invisible alien trapped in a hotel, lol. However that can all change if anyone is interested in picking this up with me?
 
I have a thread that takes elements of Star Wars and places it in our modern world. It's about an incestuous bloodline of Sith Sorcerers, called the Sith Family Values. See the thread and PM if interested :D. Only accepting especially detailed writers at this time. Looking for as close to novel-quality writing as creatively possible.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465115
 
Alright. My Roman slave girl rp is up for grabs. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1461938. It’s been a month since my partner up and vanished.

The basic premise is this: lower upper class girl finds herself sold into slavery into one of the highest homes in Rome (loosely mid- to late Republic, before the emperors), has to adjust to social and sexual mores of the new home which is owned by a rival of her former family. Part of the sexual intrigue has to do with the girl’s identity, her fall from status, and her and her new master’s clear recognition of those things. Power play is that new master understands deeply who (and what) he has acquired albeit by fate or chance—he had masterminded the family’s downfall but had not pictured it playing out so personally in his own home.

Looking for a coercive male to fill those shoes. I don’t take this lightly—I will accept only the best applicant. I have even considered taking the story private via whatever medium to maintain the story’s integrity. Would potentially be willing to start from the beginning, but I am admittedly chomping at the bit given the build up in the story. Review the link and my SRP and pm me with thoughts, questions, proposals, or even responses.

Godspeed.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top