my "Hangout"

TGIF, Ling!! Hope you get that car started and the heater works. Maybe getting a bit of snow here over the weekend . . . hopefully the last gasp of winter. We should all join T4T for wine and warmups in front of a big stone fireplace in Asheville. :)

Good morning Ling :) I do hope you are having a fun weekend :kiss: For some reason I woke up thinking about Lit this morning. Lit and your thread are no synonymous as I do most of my posting here :rose: Hope your week gets off to a warm start ( ours is going to het off to a cold one, snow in forecast even :( ) :kiss::kiss: M

tumblr_omqx11hgrt1ugnliso1_400.jpg

Well ... somebody has to do the work on a Monday.

Good morning beautiful! :rose::kiss::heart:

Just a little something to remember
In case all that snow has made you forget!

Hugs and Some :rose: :kiss: :rose: to brighten your day P O!

Winnipeg Sun
February 27, 2017

sunshine.jpg

SUNshine Girl Chantelle
is a 26-year-old blue-eyed mom who loves to spend time
outdoors with her kids, whether it's at the beach, the water
park or in the backyard.
Chantelle is studying to be a legal assistant. (Jim Wells photo)

Very pretty! I would like to see a bit more of those pink panties!

Good Morning Everyone thank you "All" for posting :kiss::kiss:
Had a Weekend of Hell Washing Machine broke down with wet Clothes in :(
went to the Store to Order a New one.Sunday went to Sister in Law to do my Laundry ~Sunday Night our Toilet plugged up Water allover the Floor grrrrrrr
so I had a busy Weekend:( now I guess I will go to Work and relax talk to you's tomorrow;)

went to the Store to Order a New one.Sunday went to Sister in Law to do my Laundry ~Sunday Night our Toilet plugged up Water allover the Floor grrrrrrr
so I had a busy Weekend:( now I guess I will go to Work and relax talk to you's tomorrow;)

You had a fun weekend.

You will hate water forever now.

You had a worse weekend then I did! I didn't have to buy a new washing machine....I hope work is better!

Hmmm...

Sounds like you made friends at Lowe's.

Relaxing to get to Monday, now that equates to a bad weekend. I hope things improve with the plumbing...:(

What a weekend!!!

Yuck. Doesn't sound like fun at all. Hope the week gets better sweetness!

tumblr_nhf014f7VE1qk3uoro1_540.jpg

Have a huge old bloody mary and life is guaranteed to start to get better! :D

Happy Tuesday cute stuff! :rose::kiss::heart:

This seemed appropriate! :D

tumblr_omsmnj7h2y1syrlbfo1_500.png

OK ... so easy for me to laugh down here since it didn't happen to me. ;)

Back