Very hairy women

JDM91

Experienced
Hi everyone. Who else enjoys female body hair ? How hairy do you like it ?
Personally I'm obsessed with it. I'm juwt crazy for body hair. The more hair there is the better. I love it all and everywhere. Chest hair, back, stomach, pubic area, bottom, legs, armpits.. everywhere. It's just o so lovely....... I also like female facial hair. Just stunning..... đź’“

I like a thick full bush that spreads onto the upper thighs, up to the naval and back to the asshole and thick full armpit hair. As far as back, ass cheeks, and legs, not so much, but it would depend on the woman.

I like a thick full bush that spreads onto the upper thighs, up to the naval and back to the asshole and thick full armpit hair. As far as back, ass cheeks, and legs, not so much, but it would depend on the woman.

Nice to see I'm not the only one

I like a nice natural bush above the vagina but that is it. When I am kissing and licking a woman I am apt to dip down to her round hole and hair there just does not make for sanitary conditions. Arm pits, well that depends on what she chooses to do there. I have arm pit hair and sure am not going to tell someone else they can't.

Wow....have never thought men got into female body hair. Very interesting. Sure is a pain to keep up with lol but don't think I could ever go there.

Wow....have never thought men got into female body hair. Very interesting. Sure is a pain to keep up with lol but don't think I could ever go there.

There are more men into body hair then you'd think.
I personally adore it. The more hair everywhere the better :heart:

I sure do love pussy hair and the beautiful trail from belly button to pussy! :kiss:

I love love love hairy pits on a woman and a hairy crotch too. Hairy legs are cool, but all to rare to hope for, it seems.

Subscribing to this thread! I love hairy chicks. I guess I'm weird that way, I prefer hairy chicks and hairless guys.

Back