Naughty Scavenger Hunt

SimoneLisbon

Satisfied Storyteller
New rules!!! Hey, if Bill can do it, so can I...So I'm changing the rules midstream....

What would you search for during a naughty scavenger hunt?

pb_yt8g1274518788.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, hissub1111 would you please bring me herMaster1111's black leather flogger recently used on you...thank you, sweetie...:kiss:es & licks

Great idea Sweet Simone :rose::rose::rose:
And so glad to be your inspiration :devil:

Now where to start....
I know
Simone, please go and bring back proof of " the wet mess" that GoodSonForMom made with PlayWithMe:cool:

Great idea Sweet Simone :rose::rose::rose:
And so glad to be your inspiration :devil:

Now where to start....
I know
Simone, please go and bring back proof of " the wet mess" that GoodSonForMom made with PlayWithMe:cool:

Interesting request, but I'm on it...

Am I getting him to post a pic of proof?

If you can just find a quote of him saying he's handing over the item to you that will be enough...(bonus point if he posts his reply in another thread, no PMs)...but if you can get an image, that should be an additional bonus point I think, and I'm adding that to the rules right now...(can you tell I'm just making this up as I go?)

If you can just find a quote of him saying he's handing over the item to you that will be enough...(bonus point if he posts his reply in another thread, no PMs)...but if you can get an image, that should be an additional bonus point I think, and I'm adding that to the rules right now...(can you tell I'm just making this up as I go?)

Ok cool I "roped" him. I'll see what he'll do.

Hehe, well, I did see the item on his wife in another thread, but technically this counts too...Hmmm, I'll accept the quote of the posting for 1,000 points to Scentofawoman, or this for 2 points....Your choice...

Last edited:
2 points cause he looks so cute!

LOL...Okay, 2 points to you Scent, and you would be the board leader at the moment...So what do you think, am I making this too complicated? Or do I just need to explain it better? Want to get something else?

Oh just so you know, if you had posted the following, because I asked for 'his freshly worn wife beater' didn't have to be worn by him, you could have had 1000 points and still been the board leader...

This is for Simone of the naughty scavenger hunt thread. I personally do not own a white wife beater. Sorry. Best i got is my wife in one

3D45EB35-0B44-4279-AA10-4CDB628FFDA4-6612-000006CEC571CF27.jpg

Last edited:
LOL...Okay, 2 points to you Scent, and you would be the board leader at the moment...So what do you think, am I making this too complicated? Or do I just need to explain it better? Want to get something else?

Oh just so you know, if you had posted the following, because I asked for 'his freshly worn wife beater' didn't have to be worn by him, you could have had 1000 points and still been the board leader...

1. Congrats to the leader, Scentofawoman
2.your rules are fine Simone
And finally...
3. Holy shit! Am I the only one thinks we need a thread "Me, or my wife/girlfriend in a wife beater "

To fulfill your request!

Almost Hissub1111, but you were tasked with procuring the item from herMaster 1111, which means he needs to post the image...But so close, I guess I'll give you 1 point for securing the item...Get herMaster1111 to post the image here for 2 points, or if you can quote herMaster1111 posting the item in another thread, 1000 points to you...

As for me: 500 points for posting the following here, my 2nd hunt tasked by Mihunt:

Lol sounds like a fun thread Simone! I'm not one to ruin the fun if I can help it, so......*hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my pale purple cotton panties, I slowly pull them down, lifting my hips up off the bed to move them lower. I gasp as the wet fabric clinging to my still sensitive and throbbing pussy lips peels away from my bare flesh, the cool air against my damp skin causing me to shiver slightly as my panties move further down my thighs. I raise my legs and pull them the rest of the way down my calves, past my ankles and over my feet. They dangle off the toes of my right foot a bit and with a quiet giggle I kick them in the air toward Simone as a deep blush blossoms across my cheeks and down my neck......*:eek:

But since my original tasks is not yet complete, I will not give myself partial credit. I'll update the scoreboard...

Almost Hissub1111, but you were tasked with procuring the item from herMaster 1111, which means he needs to post the image...But so close, I guess I'll give you 1 point for securing the item...Get herMaster1111 to post the image here for 2 points, or if you can quote herMaster1111 posting the item in another thread, 1000 points to you...

As for me: 500 points for posting the following here, my 2nd hunt tasked by Mihunt:

But since my original tasks is not yet complete, I will not give myself partial credit. I'll update the scoreboard...

Board updated...however, Hissub1111, very close to being able to take the lead...Hmmmm...wonder if she will or won't...hint, herMaster1111 posted the quote you need in the Control thread...

...we're looking for a new hunter, any takers?

Back