Sarah & Bristol Palin

It would be more interesting, at least to me ;), it is the story was about Sarah & her son who came back from the army.

She's mocked. She's not held hostage and raped against her will. I suspect if the stakes were raised she'd fucking end you. I'm not an expert on SP, but if she offered me a mill I'd off any of you.

LOL! Is that you Sarah? Seriously what planet are you from dude? The father of her grandson goes on the Tyra Banks Show and talks about how she tried to seduce him and some fat old man wrote a book with tales about her cocaine fueled youth where she fucked a bunch of her husband's friends and had a fling with a NBA star. These days she's photographed shopping at Kmart reading the national enquirer. Google it if you don't believe me. Its not like she's a respected former head of the CIA. Governor of Alaska is like two steps down from the office of Mayor of Greenville, Alabama. She couldn't even get her sister's ex husband fired from his park ranger job.

And for the 10,000th time- No one is talking about her being "held hostage and raped against her will." I don't know where you keep getting this from. It's called reluctance erotica. Look it up.

Last edited:
It would be more interesting, at least to me ;), it is the story was about Sarah & her son who came back from the army.

Someone here already wrote a story like that. It's called Going Rogue... with Her Son by RoughNTumble.

And for the 10,000th time- No one is talking about her being "held hostage and raped against her will." I don't know where you keep getting this from. It's called reluctance erotica. Look it up.

If you aren't holding them against their will they aren't playing. It's that simple. I can't see a realistic scenario where they are both reluctant and willing without you holding something overhead that they at least don't want to if not can't deal with and that's literally step one of your story.

The thread that just won't fade away, sadly not unlike Sarah herself - doesn't deserve the attention it gets... :rolleyes:

The thread that just won't fade away, sadly not unlike Sarah herself - doesn't deserve the attention it gets... :rolleyes:

I think if you are able to remove the political aspect...well what you end up with is a cougar.

I think many men have fantasies about her because she has the "only one husband" thing going and they want to turn into this naughty wife behind closed doors.

I'll be honest, I don't listen to the words she says. I just can't stand any political person.

on the flip side, I think many men also have issues with Hillary's #1 woman, that is or was married to the Anthony Penis from New York as she has a very exotic look. granted her role keeps her out of the political limelight

I think if you are able to remove the political aspect...well what you end up with is a cougar.

I think many men have fantasies about her because she has the "only one husband" thing going and they want to turn into this naughty wife behind closed doors.

I'll be honest, I don't listen to the words she says. I just can't stand any political person.

on the flip side, I think many men also have issues with Hillary's #1 woman, that is or was married to the Anthony Penis from New York as she has a very exotic look. granted her role keeps her out of the political limelight

If you remove the political from Sarah Palin, there is no story. Just another dingbat MILF...

I find this idea erotic, oddly. I am a neutral here, as I am British, so I am removed from the US political debate, although I cant stand the Republicans, frankly they scare me. I do find Sarah Palin very sexy, she has that dirty secretary look which turns me on and the fact that she is supposedly a one man woman adds to it. I would love to see her well and truly violated. mmmmmm. Dont know Bristol Palin though, she any good?.

PS just checked her out - yes, definitely would do her too!!!!

Last edited:
Here's a scenario I thought up

Sarah and Bristol are in LA for 'DWTS: All Stars' and are being rude and bitchy to the cast and crew with demands. Fed up with there attitude a crewman (union of course lol ) corners them in there trailer and whips out his big cock and orders the Palin's to serve him. Sarah and Bristol are shocked and reluctant at first but eventually there inner submissive slut comes out and they start jerking and sucking and fucking willingly.

They know they shouldn't but they can't help but give in to there deepest desire in the presence of hard cock. The sub-slut comes out and when they are full of and covered in cum the shame washes over them.

M/F/F oral, anal, etc.

Any takers?

That's pretty hot. The mom I bet is a whore in bed. Bristol? I dunno. But, I'd fuck momma.

Back