Who here has done anything sexual while at work?

Sounds like a good place to be.....what oh what shall we do while entangled so?

I know the clothes are restricting! We must dispense of them immediatly lol
 
Years ago I had a girlfriend who had access to the government offices on the weekend and would slip in to do her homework..She had me meet her there once and we ended up making out (relatively chastely mind you) on the ugly civil servants couch in the office of her boss.

Her boss went on a year or two later to run for county attorney of one of the largest by area and population counties in the country. He won...every news conference he gave I could see that ugly turquoise couch with the chrome arms in my mind.
 
I will occasionally masturbate at work in the bathroom. You ever just have those days when you are just horny to distraction and it will be hours till you can get home and jump your wife/SO? Those are the days i find an out of the way & little used bathroom and just go to town thinking of fucking my fiance in my cubicle.
 
I'm at work now, does that count?

I also wear panties to work from time to time, but that's it - pretty boring.
 
Sounds like a good place to be.....what oh what shall we do while entangled so?

I know the clothes are restricting! We must dispense of them immediatly lol
We can do anything you can possibly imagine while we're entangled together.

Removing our clothing would definitely be good for starters! :devil:
 
Recently, on his job, not mine. Unable to breathe (COPD related) I was taken to the ER a week ago. The first night in the hospital, I was attended by a great looking male nurse, but I was too sick to try anything and since they work rotating shifts, doubted I'd ever get a chance. Then, when I was begining to feel better, he was there .... on the midnight to eight shift.

It was around two a.m. when I took a chance, place a hand on his thigh and looked up at him. He was smiling. He nodded. He placed my hand on his hardening cock. I unzipped his fly and lifted his cock out. It was a beauty!...long, but not too long; thick, but not too thick. Just right. I took it into my mouth, clasping it with my lips and teasing it with my tongue, savoring the salty taste of perspiration and a hint of piss as I eased his cock into my throat. I knew he had to get back to work before he was missed, so I started sucking hard and fast, taking just enough time to enjoy the feel and taste of his cock, but fast enough to get him off before he had to go.

"You want my cum?" he asked after I been sucking him for a minute or two. I nodded and he took hold my head with both hands, held it in place and started fucking my mouth. He fucked into my mouth and down throat with hard fast strokes, grinding his hair against my lips. I sucked as hard as I was able and licked his cock shaft as it slid in and out of my mouth. Then I felt his cock throb! My mouth was jerked wider! Then he came! Pumping burst after burst of thick, warm, starchy cum into my mouth as I fought to swallow every ounce he gave me.

That was the best medicine I've ever had in hospital.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like it was just what the doctor ordered! Only times I have been in the hospital all the nurses were unattractive Pakistani women.

Guess I need to move to New York!
 
Hot story. Did he take care of you too? It seems a good nurse would always want to serve thier patient.
 
Hot story. Did he take care of you too? It seems a good nurse would always want to serve their patient.
Yes, that was hot! I've had a few nurses, both male and female that I would had gladly served for all they've done for me! :devil:

Now on another note, and in keeping with the topic of this thread...

I got a surprising PM this morning that caused quite a rise, and I can report that I couldn't help but find someplace private here to relieve myself.

Thank you!!! ;)
 
Hot story. Did he take care of you too? It seems a good nurse would always want to serve thier patient.

What he gave me was plenty good and I simply took matters into my own hand a couple times, and with the memory still vivid, again this morning after my wife went to work.
 
Sounds like it was just what the doctor ordered! Only times I have been in the hospital all the nurses were unattractive Pakistani women.

Guess I need to move to New York!

All the nurses in the area where I was treated were American or Spanish with one exception: a slender Indian woman .... beautiful, but aloof.

I only needed the one!
 
All the nurses in the area where I was treated were American or Spanish with one exception: a slender Indian woman .... beautiful, but aloof.

I only needed the one!

True, just wish I had found that one...LOL Could use that kind of helping had this morning.
 
Let's see

At my first serious job, I had sex with my boyfriend in my boss's office, in his chair and on his desk and almost got caght by his partner. When I walked into the office the next morning it still smelled like sex.

At my current job, I got work really early one moring and since I was bored waiting for my supervisor to arrive I masturbated. I also fucked two of my work-mates from a different branch, on separate occasions.
 
There's this woman I've been talking with, and she gets me VERY worked up.
Friday I was reading through her emails and I suddenly realized that my fingers were under my skirt, through a hole in my tights.
And I was much too far along to stop
The only problem was that my office door was open
On wobbly legs, I made it to the door, closed it, leaning back up against it, biting my lower lip while my fingers brought me over the edge
 
I was 20 and I took a summer job at my uncle's law firm. I would run errands for the attorneys picking up clients and doing clerical work. Given my age I was always horny looking at the female employees at the firm some of whom were just knockouts.

I was very shy at that time in my life. A young (male) attorney befriended me and when he was not in court we would eat lunch together in the cafeteria or sometimes he would take me out to lunch at a restaurant. He was married and we basically talked about sports. He was an average looking guy with light brown hair. He stood about 5' 9'' in height and was of an average build. He had a friendly way about him and everyone at work enjoyed his sense of humor.

One day while we were eating lunch at a local Bennigan's, he casually mentioned that since he had gotten married, that his sex life had slowed down. His wife had recently given birth to their first child and he said that they were always up in the middle of the night and that he not only was sleep deprived but also sex starved. I really could not identify with his problem since I was 20 and single. He would ask me what I did when I was horny and I told him that I would "take care of it on my own." He asked me if I had ever been sucked off and I said that I had been sucked on but that I had never come like that.

He told me that someday when that happened that I would be in for a treat. He would go on to discuss how it felt. He gave a little history of himself. He said he had been in the army for 4 years and then completed his education. He said in the army while out on training he and a "friend" would take care of each other. He did this in a casual manner. I was so stupid I was thinking backrub.

I was not certain at the time what he meant and then he explained it to me. I was so naive as to why he was telling me. It seemed that every time that we had lunch together he would broach the same subject. He asked me whay I had not asked him specifics of what he had done and I told him that I did not want to be nosy. He said that he and his friend were in Germany on a cold night. They had gone out and had a few beers on a cold night. He said both were lonely and horny. He said that his friend had mentioned after this night of drinking if they could jerk off together. He said they got back to the base and found a place where they could do this. They said it was in the men's room. He said what started off as weekly jerkoff sessions ended up with mutual blowjobs. He said he and his friend did this for 3 months before shipping back to the states.

I did not know how to react. He did describe in detail that "it was between friends" and was not gay and it just was fun to do. I was curious about the receiving end of it as he said that it ws fun to have a hard cock in his mouth and wait for a big load to arrive. He then asked if I was interested. My first reaction was to say that I could not. He said he understood. As weeks in the summer went by we would still eat lunch and he would remind me that the offer still stood. He told me if I was ever interested that we could do it in the men's room at work and that he could bring me off in a few minutes. I was scared but curious.

Later that summer on a Friday afternoon he had arrived at work from court in the late afternoon. I was usually gone by 5:00 P.M. but I hung around. Most of the employees had left. He saw me and came over to me and asked how I was doing. I blurted out that I "needed" to go to the bathroom. I surprised myself when I said this. He looked at me with uncertainty. I left the office and went to the men's room. This men's room had two urinals and one stall with one urinal being within three feet of the door into the urinal. There was a hallway leading to the men's room. I was at the urinal closest to the stall shaking with uncertainty and horniness with my cock out pointing into the urinal. A moment later I heard footsteps and it was him. He looked at me staring at me for a moment. He then walked behind me and went into the stall, pulled down his pants and sat on the toilet. He had held the stall door open. I just shook as I turned with my cock out and faced the open stall. He smiled and made a sign with his finger to his mouth not to speak. I got closer and he gently took my cock in his fands. His hands were soft and he was gentle. I grew. He stared at my cock and kissed the head. He then took me in to his mouth and stared at me I got really hard. He started to stroke me at the same time. In about two minutes I started to come and he just drank me down. I could not believe how good it felt.

For the remainder of the summer he sucked me off about three times per week, sometimes in his office on a Saturday. At the same time I was becomeing sexual with a girl I was seeing. These were the best of times. He was right. It was "just between friends."

I am married now and I have a semi-regular suck buddy. He is an outside salesman (married) at the company I work at. We get together once per month. It is a supplement to what I get at home.
 
....prior to my retirement, I jerked-off under my desk more than one time :D
 
I love to jerkoff at work.. I get so horny I rub myself in my slacks or sometime I go into the men's room and change into panties I have at my desk. Then I rub myself while sitting at my desk. If I just cant take it anymore I unbutton and unzip and stroke it under my desk until I cum, or I will cum inside my panties then wear them all day.. drives me crazy!! (I have a decent amount of privacy at my desk, thankfully!) Would love to chat with someone on IM telling me what to do.. and where to cum..
 
When I worked as a Loss Prevention Manager at a local big hotel I had the time of my life. I would fuck almost every shift, either a coworker (one I was FWB with) another I only fucked once because she got fired, but damn she was hot!

The best was the business travelers tho, men and women. Got the women were freaks, and the men (at least 10 regulars) were always up for a nice bj, or wanting a young cock in their ass badly! On more than one occasion Id suck off two or three different cocks in a 8hr shift. Hell even got some of them together for a big group session once they all realized I was blowing them all.

If I could afford to have a job like that again, I'd love it!
 
I have frequently vanished off to the nearest toilet to, um, relieve some pressure.
 
My supervisor walked up behind me about a year ago and spotted my panties. He didn't say anything but he rubbed my ass a few times. The next day he called me into the office and started telling me how hot my ass was. I am not one to beat around the bush so I asked him if he wanted to see it. As I pulled my pants down and showed him my skimpy g string I noticed he had a hard on. I asked to see it. His cock wasn't very big around 5 inches or so. Well to make a long story short I ended up letting him fuck my ass. He was a lot of fun he would call me into the office for a quick fuck or a blow job. This went on for a few months until he took another job across the country
 
yes

A few years ago I worked at a lawfirm in lower Manhattan. The lawfirm had a lot of young lawyers working there, and a large secretarial staff. I was young, dumb and full of cum, as they say. Lawyers and secretaries went out for drinks at local bars and pubs at least 3 times per week, and I rarely missed an opportunity to flirt. One night, a hot little Colombian secretary flirted heavily with me. She was 5'4" or so, about 120 lbs, curly dark hair, 36C breasts and silver dollar sized areolas with pencil sized nipples. All I could think about was fucking her. As the last of the people in the bar walked out, we were left alone. I told her I had to get going, but I needed to stop back at the firm to get my papers, something I'd regularly do so as not to risk losing them at a bar if drunk. She said she had to go home and would walk with me. As we walked the deserted streets of the financial district on this particular Tuesday night, nicely buzzed and horny as hell, I stopped, pulled her close and started kissing her. We made out like animals for a few minutes. I felt every inch of her body - her tight bubble butt, her big boobs, I ran my hand between her legs to feel the heat and moistness coming through. "Let's go to my office" I told her. That night we fucked in my office. After the first time we fucked, she hadn't cum yet, so I ate her out -- on the conference room table where I, and all the other attorneys, ate lunch everyday. I made sure that her ass was on the spot of the table where one of my bosses ate her lunch every day. As I sat in my bosses seat, naked, I licked her secretary's pussy until she was gushing. I didn't know she could squirt, but I became instantly hard when the first spurts hit my face. I let her cum drip from my face and chin onto the table and chair. Luckily for me it was odorless. Hard again, and in need of release, I took her to a different bosses' office. I leaned her over his couch where he sat most days, and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. Since I had come already I was able to last. To my everlasting pleasure she squirted again, and again drenching the leather couch with her cum as she screamed in pleasure. Afterwards, I cleaned up using a dry paper towel, but making sure to leave enough there so that the next person who sat down would sit in a stain of our mixed juices. We continued to fuck, and she continued to cum and squirt and cum - I've never seen anything like it - she must have cum 15 times. Over about 2 hours, we fucked in my office, on the conference room table and on the desk of another secretary whom my girl hated, and who was a total germophobe. It was here that my little slut aimed my cock as I came on the computer keyboard of her nemesis. Again, cleanup was only with one dry paper towel.

I'm a sick fuck, I know. But watching my boss eat a sandwich the next day, put it down on the table where her secretary's juices (and no doubt some of my cum) had pooled hours before, and then licking her lips after she finished the last bite.... that was pure heaven. And no one ever knew. :devil:
 
Back
Top