Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

Stephen smiled back at her.

"Yes we will get you moved in. An your welcome to visit me at work. I will learn your how to play poker."

Stephen took her hand and led her into his large bedroom. Slipping behind her he takes hold of her officers skirt and pulls it off followed by the boots.

"Let's have a lay down. You do know you must sleep naked in this house?"

Stephen wanted it so they could wake up at night and have fun too without having clothing in the way.
 
"Okay I will move in and every now then I will give you a naughty visit at work." She laughed looking at him.

She went into the bedroom with him. She was happy she was now his and she could actually show him affection in public.

"Oh really I have to sleep naked I thought I would." She grinned at him as she laid on the bed. "Come get in bed baby I want to snuggle up with you."
 
Stephen looks down at her in his bed.

"Naughty visits at work sounds good."

Stephen begins to slide into the bed as his cock is starting to stir and get hard again. Pulling the bed sheet over them he takes her hand and places it on his cock.
 
"Oh god baby you ready to go again I don't think I can go again can we just snuggle I'll ride your cock later okay?" She snuggled up to him as she rubbed her eyes she yawned.
 
Stephen smiles down at her.

"Have I wore out the young hot girl then? We can snuggle while you stroke my cock. How is that?"

Stephen pulled her right next to him and placed a kiss in her lips.
 
"Yeah I feel a bit tired but sure I can stroke your cock for you if you want." She smiled at him. She stroked his cock softly as she kissed him passionately.
 
Stephen smiles as he looks at her.

"You know your to good to your daddy. But when I wake up you better be riding my cock. As you said you would ride it later."

Stephen smiles kissing his naked step daughter on the lips. As he feels her hand round his cock.
 
"Yeah I'm too good to daddy but if daddy gives me what I want all the time then daddy will always get treated well. Well if your a good boy I will ride your cock later and I always keep to my word."

She stroked his cock hard as she looked at him. She looked at him as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
 
"Ohhhh god baby your making me cum."

Stephen panted hard as he begun to cum. laying next to his step daugther he kisses her softly moanin out.

"I'll always give you want you want."
 
"Good baby." She smiled at him and stroked his cock still she kissed him passionately. She held his cock and let him cum in his hand.
 
Stephen smiles looking at his step daugther.

"ohhh thank you baby. Lets go to sleep."

Stephen pulls her into his arms as they lay together.
 
She got a tissue from off the bedside table and wiped her hand. "Okay baby let's sleep I'm tired." She yawned as she snuggled up to him.
 
Stephen strokes her hair softly letting her face asleep in his arms.

After a while Stephen falls asleep too.
 
She fell asleep in his arms she felt so safe in his arms. It wasn't even that late but she was shattered. When she woke up she yawned she was feeling a little horny but she didn't want to wake him he looked so peaceful. She moved out of his arms and slowly ran her hand down her body until her hand reached her pussy. She stroked her clit then she leaned over to the bedside draws. She got out her dildo. She slowly rubbed the head against her pussy she moaned softly as she pushed it in. She hoped she wouldn't wake him.
 
Stephen begun to have a sex dream and his cock begun to hardened. As he turned over so he was laying on his back with his hard cock making a tent in the bed sheets as he lay next to his step daugther.
 
She didn't notice he was hard she was to busy fucking herself with the dildo she got on her knees and pushed the base of the dildo against the bed she started to bounce on the dildo. Her moans getting louder.
 
Stephen was awoken to the sounds of his step daughter moaning as he opens his eyes a little he sees her fucking her pussy with a dildo. Moving his head quickly he pushes his tongue into her asshole and licks a few times quickly before sliding up behind her and pushing his cock head into her asshole.
 
She wasn't aware he woke up until she felt his tongue licking at her asshole. "Oh god baby. Did I wake you?" She asked before he slide his cock in her asshole. She bite lip hard moaning. She pushed back hard on his cock. She still had the dildo deep in her.
 
Stephen reaches round grabbing her breasts with one hand while he pushes the dildo in deeper with the other hand.

"No you didn't wake me up. But it was a lovely sight to wake up too."

Stephen then begins to pound into her with both his cock in her ass and the dildo in her pussy.
 
She moaned loudly her nipples became rock hard as he grabbed her boobs. She started to cum as he pushed the dildo deep in her. "Oh god baby yes." She loved being double penetrated.

"When are your friends coming round for that poker game?" She asked she looked at the clock on the bedside table it was only 10:30 PM.
 
Stephen keeps pumping into her ass as he moaned into her ear.

"They will be here in 20 minutes. Do you want to play poker then?"

moving the dildo into her faster.
 
"Can I play with you to start with cause I don't know how you play then I'll play alone." She said as she felt the dildo going in and out of her faster.

She moaned loudly as she thrusted her hips backwards to meet every one of his thrusts into her asshole.
 
"Sure baby. we can play together once i cum in your ass i will teach you to play."

Stephen pumped faster into her ass feeling himself getting ready to cum.
 
"Oh baby cum in my ass show me who my ass belongs to. Oh baby yeah." She screamed out.

She was cumming all over his cock she stroked her clit as she bite her lip hard.
 
Stephen couldn't take anymore pumping into her he felt his cock explode inside her as he moaned out.

"Ohhh your ass belongs to me babe. Ohhh an put something revealing on to tease my friends when we play. It will help our odds if they are distracted."

Stephen waits till his cock has spent all his cum before pulling it out of her.
 
Back
Top