List of abbreviations?

Messier82

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Posts
546
I've tried the search function but I can't find a list of common abbreviations used on this board. Is there one?

Old hands might think it's all somewhat obvious but not for a noob. For instance today I've found at least two that have stumped me: PYL and SRP.

WTF? :confused:
 
:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SRP means sexual role playing, there's a subforum by that name on Lit.
 
PYL: Ah... I see, thanks for that, no wonder I couldn't get it from a search engine.

SRP I found defined elsewhere as sexual role playing.
 
Other things confusing the noob:

1) would you XYZ the person above you? Does this refer to the previous poster in the thread? What if you know nothing about them? (As must be commonplace)

2) 'Blurt' threads. Que?
 
Other things confusing the noob:

1) would you XYZ the person above you? Does this refer to the previous poster in the thread? What if you know nothing about them? (As must be commonplace)

2) 'Blurt' threads. Que?

1) I haven't seen threads like that on the BDSM board, but maybe there are such on other boards on Lit. It refers to the previous poster, the one whose post is above yours. It doesn't matter if you know the person or not, it's usually just a silly game.

2) Blurt threads are a place where you can post anything that doesn't necessarily fit in other threads but doesn't deserve their own thread either. Anything that's on your mind. On BDSM Cafe the title of our blurt thread says it's supposed to be isolated (ie. the posts shouldn't be replied to), but that's hardly the case. :)
 
Back
Top