Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I sure as hell would, but I don't think it's in the cards. And it's funny: the idea of sucking has always been appealing to me, but I don't know if I've ever imagined it without a woman present, or in anything other than a MMF threesome situation. The idea of a woman in the mix, urging me on, getting off on seeing me do it, sharing it with me, it all makes me pretty hot. :D Hmmmm. I have to think about this some more....

Sure

I've never done it but I know I'd do it if she asked. I've fantasized about this in the past and would like to suck a guy off who pulled out of my wife so I could taste her juices on his cock. Maybe that's a little much to hope for....

never answered this about their plan?

Did he cum that time or just the quick suck? What did they plan?

I missed this comment and question. Yes he did cum. He always came and usually several times in her. He shot so much cum in my wife you would not believe.
But what they planned was that about a month later we were in the same position, her and I in 69 with him on his knees over me head sticking it in her. Every once in a while he would pull out of her and "accidentally" rub it on my face and mouth. Then he got bolder and rubbed it on my lips and I could taste her pussy on his cock.
This continued with him alternating sticking it in her and then back to me. I thought he really wanted to feel it in my mouth and I wanted to taste her more so I tilted my head back, opened my mouth and he stuck it in. The angle of entry was perfect for him to get his cock deep in her but he had to coax my head to get it tilted back.
He made some comments to her that I really did not hear and just was there opening my mouth when he wanted back in.
This continued for a long time him pumping deep into her pussy and then back to my mouth until I could see he was pumping her faster and faster and stayed in her. I thought he would come back to my mouth but he did not. Just pounding her deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Then all of a sudden he quickly pulled from her and put it in my mouth. I thought he was just going back to the routine but he held it there and I could feel a warm sensation in my mouth. It was like slow motion and this warm wave was there again and I realized he was cumming in my mouth and it was getting fuller and fuller with each wave. When he was done he gave one final deep thrust and then pulled free and rolled on to his back laying beside us smiling.
When she got off me and laid there by his side she was smiling also. They were both amused that my mouth was bulged and they could see I did not know what to do then. I decided to put all this cum on her tits and did so and they both made comments about how much cum there was and he said something about how it looked funny that I did not know what to do with it. They both laughed out loud and I was feeling sort of used that they both knew he was going to do this, cum in my mouth, and I did not. But that feeling passed soon and we all laid there and talked after I got back from brushing my teeth and using mouth wash.

Last edited:
I missed this comment and question. Yes he did cum. He always came and usually several times in her. He shot so much cum in my wife you would not believe.
But what they planned was that about a month later we were in the same position, her and I in 69 with him on his knees over me head sticking it in her. Every once in a while he would pull out of her and "accidentally" rub it on my face and mouth. Then he got bolder and rubbed it on my lips.
This continued with him alternating sticking it in her and then back to me. I thought he really wanted to feel it in my mouth so I tilted my head back, opened my mouth and he stuck it in. He made some comments to her that I really did not hear and just was there opening up when he wanted back in.
This continued for a long time him pumping deep into her pussy ad then back to my mouth until I could see he was pumping her faster and faster and stayed in her. I thought he would come back to my mouth but he did not. Just pounding her deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Then all of a sudden he quickly pulled from her and put it in my mouth. I thought he was just going back to the routine but he held it there and I could feel a warm sensation in my mouth. It was like slow motion and this warm wave was there again and I realized he was cumming in my mouth and it was getting fuller and fuller with each wave. When he was done he gave one final deep thrust and then pulled free and rolled on to his back laying beside us smiling.
When she got off me and laid there by his side she was smiling also. They were bot amused that my mouth was bulged and they could see I did not know what to do then. I decided to put all this cum on her tits and did so and they both made comments about how much cum there was and he said something about how it looked funny that I did not know what to do with it. They both laughed out loud and I was feeling sort of used that they both knew he was going to do this, cum in my mouth, and I did not. But that feeling passed soon and we all laid there and talked after I got back from brushing my teeth and using mouth wash.

How many guys here would have been eagerly waiting for that load, just so they could share it with their wife? I know I would have.

There was never any "surprise" for me. The first time she and I got together with her ex (which wound up being a regular occurrence over several years) she had called him on the phone and asked if he wanted to join us. She asked him on the phone if he would let me suck his dick and told him she wanted him to cum on my face and in my mouth. While I was hesitant I knew right then that before the day was over I would be tasting another guys cum direct from the source. I thought I shot a lot of cum but my loads are nothing compared to his (which she already knew). I was under her, licking her clit and his dick when he told her he was ready to cum. She pulled away and grabbed the camera as he covered my face with cum. He leaned forward a little and stuck the head in my mouth and continued to cum as I sucked and swallowed. I only wish that he had taken over the camera as she shared that mouthful with me and then licked my face clean and shared that with me too.

cock sucking

I wish my wife would ask me to suck another guys cock as I have had this fantasy for a long time now. I probably consider myself curious but straight.
I love to watch videos of guys sucking each other it make me masterbate so much.
I am now 55 and horny as hell

I wish my wife would ask me to suck another guys cock as I have had this fantasy for a long time now. I probably consider myself curious but straight.
I love to watch videos of guys sucking each other it make me masterbate so much.
I am now 55 and horny as hell

Me too

know what I'm thinking is there are a lot of couples on here where the guy would suck another guys cock. We should get some of these couples together for some MFMF fun. Even if its just the guys sucking each other cocks while the ladies watch.

My wife wouldn't want me to touch another lady and she doesn't want anything to do with another guy or lady, but if the 2 of us fucked while the 2 of you fucked, then the guys finishing each other of orally, that just might work. Any interest?

Now how do I get the wife to agree?

Almost Did

We were extremely close to hooking up with a gay guy she befriended on the internet. We had arranged to be on the same cruise ship but he pulled out (no pun intended) right before we booked the trip.

She wanted to see me suck and take it in the ass. I was extremely excited, nervous and somewhat relieved when he back out...I think.

I can't say my wife wants to see me suck another guys cock but I know she is ok with me doing it. it is more my fantasy not hers.

I can't say my wife wants to see me suck another guys cock but I know she is ok with me doing it. it is more my fantasy not hers.

Same here. It's more my fantasy and as long as my wife never found out she'd be happy with it.

Same here. It's more my fantasy and as long as my wife never found out she'd be happy with it.

that I do not have to worry about she knows me well enough. and she may even get to have another guy in the mix if she really wanted it who am I to day I can have a taste but she can't.

that I do not have to worry about she knows me well enough. and she may even get to have another guy in the mix if she really wanted it who am I to day I can have a taste but she can't.

I agree. Where are you?

If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?

This is actually a fantasy of my wife's, that and me fucking and/or being fucked by another man.

I do love eating/being fed my own cum by my wife, usually by way of creampies, sometimes snowballing.

My wife and I are pretty sure we want to keep the other man a fantasy at least at this point in our lives.

It's a hot fantasy though for me and my wife!

I blew the husband of a friend a few weeks ago, it was something she wanted to see. He didnt seem to interested but I enjoyed it! Would have been better if he got hard and cam in my mouth. Will have to wait I guess.

I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to blow me right now while his girlfriend watched.

Back