Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie, those oatmeal cookies sound divine! Yum. I'd make some with macadamia nuts, Fred raspberries and white chocolate chips. Mmm. Tasty.

Hi Daddy Rob! Long time, no see! Love the Sex V Cookies solution ... *takes copious noted for her chocoholic Daddy* IT would be tasty, though maybe a tad scratchy to use the ones made with coconut and caramel. Mmmm.

I need a bottle of wine. I shouldn't have picked the week Mother Nature flipped me the bird to stop smoking.

Cookie, those oatmeal cookies sound divine! Yum. I'd make some with macadamia nuts, Fred raspberries and white chocolate chips. Mmm. Tasty.

Hi Daddy Rob! Long time, no see! Love the Sex V Cookies solution ... *takes copious noted for her chocoholic Daddy* IT would be tasty, though maybe a tad scratchy to use the ones made with coconut and caramel. Mmmm.

I need a bottle of wine. I shouldn't have picked the week Mother Nature flipped me the bird to stop smoking.

I was thinking the same as you Bella.

Yes a tad scratchy lol

Oh no. I'm sorry **hugs** Stay strong, you can keep it up

Yes, yes! We could call them "baby girl cookies" or "Littles"! What do you think?

I'll need help from all the baby girls and daddies, here :)

I like littles.

Hi Bella, wanna help me make cookies? :)

I was thinking the same as you Bella.

Yes a tad scratchy lol

Oh no. I'm sorry **hugs** Stay strong, you can keep it up

I like littles.

I vote for Little's too. Different flavors, different shapes, different sizes .. just like us! *giggles and sucks on other straw, trying to keep her mind off her cravings*

Hi Bella, wanna help me make cookies? :)

What about me *sad pouting face*

Sex and cookies a match made in heaven? .....discuss

Totally.

I vote for Little's too. Different flavors, different shapes, different sizes .. just like us! *giggles and sucks on other straw, trying to keep her mind off her cravings*

*giggles* EXACTLY.
You sucking on a straw makes me think of other things *blushes*

What about me *sad pouting face*

Totally.

*giggles* EXACTLY.
You sucking on a straw makes me think of other things *blushes*

Well of course you! We will need all the baby girls to provide the secret ingredient, and all the daddies to help extract it.

Id definitely rather be sucking on something other than a straw ... and that's not feasible because I'm quitting smoking ... *repeats it, and starts nomming on orange slices*

I really should go bake cookies ... helpers?

Swear I'm gonna gain weight back with giving up my cigarettes ... but o, I'll soon have my first soprano range back, and I wont reek of smoke anymore ...

Well of course you! We will need all the baby girls to provide the secret ingredient, and all the daddies to help extract it.

*giggles* oh my goodness I must be a naughty girl with where my mind went

Id definitely rather be sucking on something other than a straw ... and that's not feasible because I'm quitting smoking ... *repeats it, and starts nomming on orange slices*

I really should go bake cookies ... helpers?

Yes you are quitting and you can totally do it. I wasn't think of sucking a cigarette either lol.

Ok i'll help. What can I do?

Read my email & know why my pastors wife called me..they want me to teach Sunday School for the 5/6 yr olds! Super excited!!!!

I saw him today..wandering around in front of the office & I didn't stop in!! Yay! If I'm teaching, I will miss the message (I can watch online after service) but I won't be around him. Sweeeett!!!

Swear I'm gonna gain weight back with giving up my cigarettes ... but o, I'll soon have my first soprano range back, and I wont reek of smoke anymore ...

Try to snack healthy, or worry about losing weight once you've kicked this bad habit.

Odd that posted twice.

Daddy is being very encouraging as he quit about 16 years ago. Oh, I look forward to being able to claim that long ... I've only had hours. Oh. Carrots. I have carrots and peanut butter ... which, well, peanut butter is sexy, too. Its not as sticky as honey, but it's thick.

Dammit. Just dammit.

Last edited:
Read my email & know why my pastors wife called me..they want me to teach Sunday School for the 5/6 yr olds! Super excited!!!!

I saw him today..wandering around in front of the office & I didn't stop in!! Yay! If I'm teaching, I will miss the message (I can watch online after service) but I won't be around him. Sweeeett!!!

YAY that's so awesome. Congratulations Sis.

Good self control

Odd that posted twice.

Daddy is being very encouraging as he quit about 16 years ago. Oh, I look forward to being able to claim that long ... I've only had hours. Oh. Carrots. I have carrots and peanut butter ... which, well, peanut butter is sexy, too. Its not as sticky as honey, but it's thick.

Dammit. Just dammit.

It's an oral fixation thing. I'm sure your daddy can help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back