Stacy's Beach House

StacyCD39

Sweet little cum princess
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Posts
1,644
009_17a.jpg


"Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it."

Jimmy Buffett
Mañana

The only thing in this world I love more than sex, the only thing that makes my heart sing more than being on my knees and smiling up at a guy before he releases his love all over me, is the ocean. The calm relaxing sounds of the tide, the heat of the sun, warming me to my soul.

I figured since I'm kind of a lost ship without a home, what better place to weigh anchor than the coast!

So here it is! My beach house! Come on in, and enjoy yourself. Lots of great music, Jimmy Buffett, Don Ho, Bob Marley, anything with a tropical island flavor.

Fancy a drink? There's a fully stocked bar. I myself love beer and margaritas, but feel free to fix yourself anything you want!

Post a sexy pic, tell me about yourself, or ask me about myself! I'd love to get to know everyone here, as Lit has been a very welcoming place for me!

Most importantly, I want this to be a place where my friends can always feel welcome. I want this to be a place of escape. Escape from horrible weather and crappy jobs. A place to sit back, relax, and enjoy a slower pace of life!

I hope everyone likes it here!

:heart:

Remember, there is no such thing as a bad day at the beach!
 
Oh, this looks like a lovely place for friends to gather. Thank you, Stacey! I have my chair picked out. Now you know where you need to be, right? ;)
 

Wow! That's totally romantic! I'd love to make out with a guy on the shore!


Of course, after he gets all stiff and horny from making out with me, I want him to totally fuck my brains out!

Thought I'd share this one from my thread. Am I being a good enough boy yet? :devil:

]

Mmmm, that's bad alright, but I prefer my hands free when I suck cock. They're powerful tools that add to my lover's pleasure...

:)
 
Well there's a definite need for something.......




That better?

OMG YES!!! I love cock-worshipping! Beautiful cocks just begging to be loved and caressed by someone who knows exactly how to do it, and is enthusiastic about it as well!

That pic is HOT!!!!
 
OMG YES!!! I love cock-worshipping! Beautiful cocks just begging to be loved and caressed by someone who knows exactly how to do it, and is enthusiastic about it as well!

That pic is HOT!!!!


Just wallpapering your thread. With some from mine. Stop by sometime. We'll compare wallpaper. :devil::D




Ero's Playhouse
 
tumblr_lr7ro1uYOC1qg205no1_500.jpg


I want to be swept up in a man's arms...kissed passionately...fucked wonderfully...

tumblr_lptgh7Ay5u1qamee0o1_500.jpg


I want to make love to a man with my mouth...desperately....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top