By Request... Pmann Pic Thread

Lord Pmann

Lord
I've been asked by several ladies to start a thread with my pics in the pic forum. One, quick place where they can see them, without all my rants and raves. So this is just pics.

budoir.JPG

b.JPG

Here are a couple for now. More will come later. I take requests. Not sure if I will follow through, but you are free to leave requests.

I've been asked by several ladies to start a thread with my pics in the pic forum. One, quick place where they can see them, without all my rants and raves. So this is just pics.

budoir.JPG

b.JPG

Here are a couple for now. More will come later. I take requests. Not sure if I will follow through, but you are free to leave requests.

OHHHH YOUR FUN.
OK sexy to :D
Requests, oh my, MMMM let me think :confused:, ohhhh yes got one, something that involves your ass and a cactus :devil:
:kiss:

Last edited:
That is the biggest schlong I have ever seen, you are quite the stud.

I think we need proof this is really you. Post a sign saying "Lit slut", maybe while drinking some coffee, so we can verify your identity.:D

OMG I love you, you seriously crack me up! And that cock...whew...blows my mind.

I think we need proof this is really you. Post a sign saying "Lit slut", maybe while drinking some coffee, so we can verify your identity.:D

I will see what I can do. In the mean time, enjoy!!!

ts.JPG

I will let your mind wander on who those two hot blondes are. Ahem.

oh come on!

These are clearly professional pics.
This thread is for amateurs.
Some guy paid a whole lot of money for that super cock, you can't just post it as your own.

Well. The girl he's fucking seems to have the smaller boobs, so I guess I'd have to be her. In which case, the girl I'm licking out seems to have lovely big round boobies. I'm gonna hazard a guess and say it's PrettyKitty10. I'm happy with that. :cool:

Yes, I will also hazard a guess to say that I am laying back enjoying the :cattail::kiss: kitty kisses while you are getting fucked by that huge cock. Oh...a girl can dream. :D

These are clearly professional pics.
This thread is for amateurs.
Some guy paid a whole lot of money for that super cock, you can't just post it as your own.

Come on!!!! I'm obviously real. I mean, 2+2=4, so that has to be me, riiiight?

If Skye and Kitty want to be part ofthat threesome, then I suppose I can oblige. :D If you girls twist my arm.

Packing some serious heat! And is that your supermodel friend in one of those pics?

Pmann, you're such a stud and your super huge cock makes me so wet, now sex me.

You know ladies, Pmann is a little more than just a big cock and a beautiful face. Pmann is deep. A Renaissance man. An artist. A poet. A lover.

You girls should spend some time getting to know the real Pmann. And you can also play with my joystick.

well...

I might believe in this more if there was a pwomann to add her glowing comments about pmann's prowess.

Bwhahaha. Only cocoa butter, of course!!!! That's exactly what women like on their boobs, right?

And yeah, if you haters don't stop hating, my supermodel girlfriend will come in here and totally tell you what's up about her "man".

You know ladies, Pmann is a little more than just a big cock and a beautiful face. Pmann is deep. A Renaissance man. An artist. A poet. A lover.

You girls should spend some time getting to know the real Pmann. And you can also play with my joystick.

You know you're just candy for us ladies.:D

Back