The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Helpful Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
This section is geared more towards authors. In this category, please nominate the editor who helped you the most in 2017.

Editor must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) listed on the Volunteer Editors list during the year 2017. The Volunteer Editor's list is Here:
https://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

CiaoSteve

I've never worked with any of the previous nominees, but I've had three of my stories edited by CiaoSteve. He's always done a great job with a quick turnaround. Much obliged.

Todger65

I'm not sure if you are looking for just the person's name or input on why they are being nominated.

He/she has been nothing but diligent, patient and professional. Follow up questions have been answered thoroughly and quickly and he/she actually prefers not to be thanked in the afterward, preferring to just do what can be done to improve the story.

Blackrandl1958

Not an author here , but if there's a more influential editor here than Blackrandl1958 , I don't know who it could possibly be ?
One also needs to add the Special Days for the readership that she organized AND edited for . No brainer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back