The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Axel looked at Nikki. He said "Im sorry Nikki I thought you would want to go for a run when we changed. This whole business with me being a alpha has been bothering you." He pulled her in kissing her deeply as he said "Nikki I love you and I meant what I said about taking another mate. I will only do it if its someone you approve of. That means if you don't approve of anyone I will not take another. I love you too much to hurt you."
 
Nikki began to calm down but was still clinging to him. "I love you so much. Let's head back to the house first."She said. Taking his hand before they headed back. Once inside, is when Nikki began to strip down. Giving him a small show as she tossed her clothes aside. Though her panties just hugged her ass so nicely. Soon pushing them down, revealed that pussy of hers.
 
Axel watched Nikki's little show. Eyeing her appreciatively as she slowly pulled her panties down revealing her pussy. He said "damn Nikki you may need to put on little shows like that for me more often." Kissing her before he felt the effects of the full moon. Willing his body to shift as he changed into his wolf form.
 
Nikki giggled softly before pulling closer in the kiss. Watching as he shifted forms before leading him to the patio. Shutting the door behind them. "I have to keep you on your toes."she said. Kissing his nose before she shifted into her wolf form. Rubbing against him before licking his muzzle. Without any warning she shot off into the woods.
 
Axel growled in appreciation as she nuzzled against him. When she took off he honed in on her scent. Running after her. His large powerful body quickly catching up as the two wolves ran together. Axel enjoyed the freedom it offered. The scents of the forest the wind rushing past his fur. All of it was exhilarating
 
Nikki lead him to a breathe taking view by a waterfall. Once there, she walked over and laid down. Soon feeling him lay next to her before snuggling up to him. The moon began to ride as the sky light up with stars. "I wanted to see this for yourself."She said. The urges were getting stronger before Nikki shifted back. Still laying in too of him. "I love you."She said.
 
Axel layed beside his mate. The two wolves nuzzling as they looked at the waterfall. When they changed back. They were still holding each other. The urges rising as he smelled even in human form her urges growing as well. He said "I love you too Nikki thank you for showing this to me my mate." He kissed her as his fingers found her pussy. Rubbing her folds before he slipped two of them inside fucking her with his fingers slowly as he felt the arousal she was releasing. Her sex practically dripping on his fingers.
 
Nikki soon moaned as she felt him finger her. "You just couldn't wait could you."She said. She already was very wet as he kept teasing her. Feeling herself soon coat his finger with her cum. "Mmm take me hun...right here."She said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. "Please fuck me."She said.
 
Axel kissed her hungrily and growled hearing her beg him to take her. He said "I couldn't wait with my horny mates scent washing over me." He gently coaxed her onto her hands and knees. He was already hard as he slipped into her tight wet pussy. Gripping her hips he fucked her with a feaver. Fucking her hard and fast knowing her werewolf body could take it. He grunted and growled like a beast. The urge to mate at its strongest right now. He growled "I want to put my pup in you Nikki see you round with our child."
 
Nikki moaned out as she was loving this. Hearing his words made her blush though surprised to hear he wanted a family. "Hun...you truly want a family?"she said . She was happy as she knew her father woukd approve but they would have to be married first. That was a rule with the tribe. "Hun this means would have to have another talk with the elders. They are very strict when it comes to matters like this."She said.
 
Axel kept fucking her hearing her words he said "I understand Nikki we will talk to them in the morning. As much as I want to I just won't cum in you tonight." He kept fucking her doggy style hard and fast. His heavy balls slapping against her clit as he moaned loudly. Grunting with each thrust of his cock into her waiting wet pussy. He growled possessive at her as he moaned out "mine." Telling her what she was.
 
Nikki was loving this but pout a little. "Hun go ahead and cum inside. It will be alright hun."She said. She soon shifted as she pulled him into a kiss. Still feeling him pound her pussy as they kissed. Placing his hands on her bouncing tits. "Everything will be okay my love. Though we will still talk with them but right now my mate needs to be satisfied."She said.
 
Hearing her he kept fucking her kissing her deeply when she pulled him in. His fingers pinching her nipples as he groped her tits beneath her. He said against her lips "are you sure baby?" He kept fucking her hard and fast getting closer to orgasm.
 
Nikki nodded her head after the kiss. "Yes hun, if I end up pregnant we have weeks before I would start to show. Besides you already claimed me as yours."She said. Soon screaming as she came hard. Loving how he had control but was still gentle. "Hun I'm sure we would have time to have e everything in order before the baby comes."She said.
 
Axel thought about her words. He pictured a child his child. Actually getting to be with his father instead of growing up not knowing him. He felt her cum around his cock. Her pussy clamping down on him as he tossed his head back and moaned "fuck Nikki I'm cumming!!" He came hard her pussy milking every drop of cum he could offer her. He thrust into her a couple more times before he slipped out of her laying on his side in the grass.
 
Nikki smiled though soon laid down by Axel. She nuzzled his chest before kissing it. "Just wait till we get back home. After a hot bath you'll want another round."She said. Kissing him softly before sitting up and looking up at the sky. "Isn't the sky pretty? I love seeing the stars."She said.
 
Axel smiled and said "they are beautiful. Especially laying hear with the most beautiful creature on earth watching the most beautiful sight in the sky." He kissed her again as he started to feel the chill of the night air. He said "come on lets go get that bath. Then that other round." Smirking at her as he shifted running back to the house.
 
Nikki smiled before kissing Axel and shifting forms. She lead him back to the house and inside. Nikki headed to the bathroom and began to fill the tub. She cleaned up their clothes before hopping into the tub. "Sweetie the water feels nice."She said.
 
Axel joined her in the tub. Holding her back agaisnt his chest. He said "mm it does feel nice Nikki. As they soaked in the tub. Washing each other he cupped her breast. His other hand sliding down her body to tease her clit beneath the water.
 
Nikki soon moaned out resting her head on his shoulder. "Mmm hun that feels nice."She said. Soon slipping one of her hands under the water and began to stroke him. Nikki nuzzled his neck before kissing it. "Just couldn't wait till we got out of the tub?"she teased.
 
Axel moaned against her neck. Kissing it and nipping it as he felt her begin to stroke his cock. Hearing her words he said "I can't help it when I have my sexy mate naked in my lap. I can't help but want to touch her." He moved his hand down slipping to fingers into her pussy working them slowly as his thrumb brushed against her clit. His other hand continuing to grope her generous tits. Alternating which one he was squeezing.
 
Nikki moaned out as she stroked him faster. "Mmm keep it up and we'll have to get out and fuck."She said. She was just loving his before she broke free from him. Nikki got out of the tub smirking at him. "Time to get out and move to the bed."She said. Smiling as she dried off quickly then once he was out, Nikki dried him off too. Draining the tub before taking his hand and leading him to the bed. Pulling him into a hot kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
Axel moaned into kiss. Holding her hips as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slipped once again into her pussy. He growled and said "I love you Nikki." Beginning to fuck her slowly teasing her. He knew she would want more but he wanted to hear her beg for it.
 
Nikki moaned out as she felt him slip inside her. "I love you too."She ssid before kissing him. Though she wanted him to go faster and harder. "Fuck me faster hun."She begged. Those stronger urges were still there. Nuzzling his neck before nibbling on it.
 
Axel hearing her moaned as she nibbled on his neck. He thrust into her harder and faster there hips slapping together as they both moaned out he said "does my bitch like her mates cock inside her." Grunting and growling as he fucked her faster.
 
Back
Top