The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki was surprised how fast she ended up in her knees. Feeling him coat her tits and a bit in her face. Looking up at him as she felt his cock against her cheeks. Soon she began to suck him and periodically deep throated him. When he was moaning pretty good, Nikki wrapped her tits around his cock. Beginning to tit fuck him as she was still sucking him.
 
Axel moaned loudly as she sucked him off. Her hot wet mouth going to town around his cock. He loved when she deep throat ed him feeling her throat constrict around his cock like a vice. When she suddenly began to tit fuck him while continuing to suck the head he moaned "fuck Nikki you couldn't look more hot right now."

He wasn't lieing her on her knees his cock between her cum covered tits and plump lips wrapped around the head he couldn't take it. He said "fuck im going to cum again baby." Filling her mouth with his third load of cum that night.
 
Nikki herself was just loving this as she made him cum again. Once again milking him dry before easing him out. Wiping her mouth as she was panting slightly. "Only for you hun."she said. Slowly standing up before collecting up her clothes. Jumping when she felt him hug her from behind. "I thought you would want me to get cleaned up first..."she said.
 
He smirked and kissed her neck saying "I like seeing you were my cum though. But if you really want to get cleaned up we can always break in the shower. Giving her a grin before tossing her over his shoulder and carrying her upstairs to the shower.

Getting the water good and warm it didn't take long before he had her pinned against the shower wall. On his own knees as he ate her pussy out. Not minding the taste of his seed stilll in her pussy.
 
She couldn't but smile though dropped her clothes as she was thrown over his shoulder. Loving that he was caring as he started up the shower. Though watching him as she was pinned to the wall. Moaning out as he began to eat her out. Feeling her knees weaking as her fingers ran through his hair. Not taking long before she cried out, cumming hard.

Nikki was panting as she helped Axel stand up. Resting against him as the water hit their skin. "You are just full of surprises."she said.
 
Axel kissed her periodicly as they showered together. He said "I couldn't help it something in me lately just wanted to be all over you in any way possible we could imagine." He had calmed down some definitly needing a rest after everything. Just light touches over Nikki's naked body as the water cascaded down there forms.
 
Nikki nuzzled his neck before kissing him softly. "I don't mind just never had some act like that before."she said. They soon got out and dried off. She lead him to the bedroom, "Go ahead hun. I'll join you once I clean up your office."she said. Kissing him before heading for the office. Cleaning up the clothes before walking back in.

Setting them in a basket before joining Axel. Snuggling right up to him. "This is now our home, I can't wait to start this life with you."she said. Hoping one day to be his wife.
 
Axel smiled holding her in his arms. He said "it has already started." Kissing her one last time before they went to sleep. The next morning Axel was still asleep sporting a major erection. Tonight was the full moon and not only was it the only night they were compelled to change they also would feel even stronger urge to fuck after the change due to the full moon being the breeding season.
 
Nikki was all comfortable before the kiss, but his kisses were amazing. Soon falling asleep but she was the first one up. Seeing that he was still asleep but could.feel his massive boner. Crawling under the covers and to his cock. She gave him a lick before easing him into her mouth. Nikki was going to give him the best wake up ever. She began to go a little faster.
 
Axel groaned in his sleep as Nikki gave him head. Gradually picking up speed as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. He groaned "fuck." Slowly coming too as he looked down locking eyes with his mate as she proceeded to blow him. He groaned "fuck Nikki thats the best alarm I've ever had."
 
Nikki looked up as she suck him, seeing he was loving this. She went faster, deep throating him. Wasn't long before he was cumming in her mouth. Milking him dry before easing him out. "Good morning hun."she said. Crawling up his body and laying down on him.
 
Axel smiled at her as she layed on his body. Her naked breasts crushed against his chisled chest. He said "good morning Nikki. Should I go start some coffee and breakfast or do you want me to return the favor for that wake up call?" Cupping her ass as he asked.

He said "Ill contact movers today to get my stuff from the apartment shipped here. Since my job is all done online anyway it won't matter if were here on the reservation or there. I guess I should also go see the elders some time today. By the way you never really explained why the last couple days i've been more horny around you than usual."
 
Nikki smiled before chuckling softly. "Well there is a full moon....it is the peak of each mating season. So naturally you are more horny."she said. Giving him a kiss before laying her head on his shoulder. "Mmm I just want you to hold me like this a bit longer."she said. Nuzzling his neck as she was loving this.

She was content though began to think of what to have for breakfast. "Did you have something in mind for breakfast?"she asked
 
Axel held her like she wanted taking in her words. Hearing her question he said "maybe steak and eggs?" Suddenly realizing he said "we never stocked the fridge."
 
"Relax....they made sure we had food."she said. Kissing him before getting out of bed. Slipping a robe on becore handing some pants to Axel. "I will start breakfast."she said. Smiling before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Nikki didn't mind cooking for him, as she was happy.

Deciding in steak omelets for breakfast. Though smiling as she felt him hug her from behind. "After I will take you to the elders."she said.
 
Last edited:
Axel embraced her from behind as she cooked. Kissing and nuzzling against her neck as he took in her scent. He said "I don't know what I like the smell of more the food or your." Kissing her lips tenderly as she finished breakfast. He made some coffee. Calling the moving company as everything was being finished to get them to ship his belongings to the reservation.

Once breakfast was ready he poured her a cup of coffee. As they ate he said "so what will be expected of me if im to fill this missing council spot?"
 
Nikki was loving this morning as she was with him. Setting the plates down on the table before taking a seat. "Well....keeping the tribe safe.....making decisions....approving marriages."She said. Taking a sip of her coffee though didn't touch her food yet. "Plus the ceremonies for our holy times. It is a lot to take on......they will ask if you are prepared to help by mating with ours. Though they haven't enforced it in years..."She said.
 
Axel took it all in. He said "Im still not sure what I should tell them if they do ask that. For the other stuff the more political stuff. Ill be looking to my mate for advise." Taking her hand in his and giving her a warm smile. He took her hand kissing it gently as they began to eat.

Afterwords Axel got showered and changed. Meeting with the elders. He was ushered in he stood there waiting for the first one to speak. Afraid of stepping out of line by saying something before anyone else.
 
Nikki smiled as she ate her breakfast. Cleaned up before getting dressed. She took Axel to the hall where all the elders would meet. Watching as her dad walked him inside a room. He was sat down before the elders. "You are the outsider that is the alpha? Please tell us as much as you can about your father."one said.

They were curious as to how he would have this trait. "Son...ee Just want to be sure you can lead. Though it won't be easy....you are attached already to someone?"
 
Axel hearing the question about his father said "I never really knew him. My mother said she met him on a camping trip to these woods just after she finished college. They talked drank laughed and ended up sleeping together. When my mom woke up he was gone. I was conceived that night and she always took me camping in these woods again. Hoping to see him again. The only thing she ever learned was his first name Rolan. As I got older all I ever thought of him was he was some dead beat who knocked my mom up and left her. I never would of figured he would be some kind of Native American werewolf."


He continued and said "as far as leading. I may need help and guidance at first but I will try to do what is expected of me for the good of my pack. My new family." He looked at Nikki and smiled at her. He said "I will learn what I need to fulfill this role that is needed of me." When one of the elders brought up he seemed like a strong wolf that would be good at fathering the next generation of there pack he said "sir while I understand Alphas can mate with more than one for the pack. I do have one condition. I will only do it if its someone my primary Mate Nikki approves of. I don't want to see her hurt and will only take another mate if its a woman she approves of first."
 
"Rolan....was part of this council. But he left after he found out about your mother was pregnant. He did it so his mate wouldn't find her. Keep you safe." Nikki saw Axel smili ng at her but was nervous. Knowing exactly what they were asking. The elders whispered before looking at Axel.

"You must care a lot about my daughter....what they mean is will you have kids with Nicole? Things have changed but you may have to father other kids."said her father.
 
Axel tried to stomach the news about his father. Left to keep her safe. He had abandoned them giving his mother no knowledge of what he was. Making her come out to these woods year after year hoping she would get to meet him again. He decided to ignore those nagging thoughts and focus on what was at hand.


Hearing Nicoles father he said "if she wants children. I would happily father children with her. I do care about her feelings and love her. Like I said if I am expected to mate with another and father children with that person. I will only do it if its someone Nikki approves of."
 
"All I ask is please consider marrying her first. My daughter deserves happiness. As for your request, Nicole knows she may have to share you, however we receiving part of the reservation as our own. Most have kids or kids on the way. There is no need to have you father other kids. Now go to her."he said. Nikki had her back to the door as she was very nervous. Word had spread about her mate. Scared she may lose him too.
 
Axel nodded and bowed respectfully to the council before exiting. As he went up to Nikki he said "so you were right. Turns out my father was a shifter. A former member fo the council." It was almost night and tonight was the full moon when the entire pack would have to change due to its effects. As well as having a even stronger urge to mate and fuck after changing back.

As sunset approached the entire village gathered. Others already stripping down so as not to destroy there clothes. Axel noticed not too many seemed concerned with the mass nudity and he joined suite. He said "I will see you after the change."
 
Nikki jumped a bit but soon pouted, clinging to him. "Where are you going?"she asked. She was scared as someone might try and mate with him. "Please just stay home with me....please."She begged. Starting to tear up as she knew it was getting close to that for the moon to appear.
 
Back
Top