OneOfTheTwelve - looking for that author

Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Posts
24
OneOfTheTwelve: "Pam & Thomas' erotic journey" - looking for that author

Oneofthetwelve wrote some great stories.
He disabled story comments & doesn't allow private IMs, so thought I'd check here to see if anyone knows where he disappeared to.

I like his story, Pam & Thomas' Erotic Journey.
http://www.literotica.com/s/pam-and-thomass-erotic-journey?page=2

It's about a Christian couple working in a Bible college that fall in love, & in bed. :)


I particularly like how he describes the man taking his gal's virginity:

---------------------
QUOTE:
"....He pulled the zipper down again slowly revealing more soft white skin then discovered a white undergarment it was a stiff satin corset. When the zipper was all the way down Thomas put his hands on her neck and shoulders, softly touching and stroking then he slid the dress off one shoulder at a time. The dress slid down to her waist were it fell then to the floor.

Pam was standing before him in her white satin corset, panties, garters and stockings. Thomas put one arm around the small of her back; turning her and pulling her to him then with the other arm reached under her bottom and lifted her petite body into his strong arms.

Somehow they were lying on the bed together and she lifted her hips up as he slipped her satin panties off.

Thomas was caressing her clitoris and the soft folds of her womanhood and took Pam's hand placing it on his hardness. Pam started stroking it through the fabric exploring its length. So he put her other hand on his belt buckle and helped her with his zipper.

It was huge and hot to touch then she kissed it and put it in her mouth. It tasted hot and sticky then Thomas moved positioning himself between her legs.

Pam was beautiful in her virginal white corset and stockings. He loved her and needed her so much so pushing he entered her. She was crying and saying that she loved him as he moved deep into her. Thomas told her that he loved her, then spent his passion in her filling her womb...."
---------------------

While it's a very tenderly told Christian love story, Pam was a virgin, so likely Thomas needed to enter her sweet Christian pussy very slowly. To help reduce her nervousness, could see him telling her how much he loved & cared for her as he slowly slid it in.

Where is her conflicted feelings about having sex with him before marriage?
Don't Christian girls usually block their man as he tries to move his penis in?
It would've been good to see some dialogue where she tries to preserve her Christian virginity & blocks his penis with her hands just as he's about to move it in...
Pam seemed "too easy" for a "Christian" girl in the story.

Perhaps Pam could've told Thomas, "Thomas, I love you but I'm a Christian and a virgin who doesn't give myself to guys before marriage or an engagement ring. But you, I love you and want to make you happy.... So, please make love to me..."

Where is the description of him puncturing her hymen, that final step of a Christian maiden entering womanhood?
Imagine it stung as his forehead burst her innocence.

It would be really romantic if, as he entered, he "paused" his forehead on her hymen. He stopped & didn't go farther, but looked deeply into her loving Christian eyes & told her he loved her and maybe even asked her if she was "certain" she wanted to go this far.
"There will be no turning back for us ... I will love and respect you either way."

She gazes into his eyes and without warning, moves her abdomen toward him, forcing his forehead to pierce her hymen, making it clear to him she wants him.

His penis pushes deeper and despite the pain, she lovingly accepts him and holds him tight, praying throughout the event that she will survive his carnal thrusts and not hurt too much.

His entering and thrustings did seem a bit too short. The writer reports he "spent his passion" in filling her Christian womb shortly after he entered.
I get he's likely inexperienced, though not likely a virgin, so he should know better to keep his thrusts slow so he doesn't cum too quickly. In their first lovemaking, Thomas cheated his future bride out of immense pleasure by cumming too quickly.
 
Last edited:
These parts are also good:


Thomas looked at her with a curious mix of lust and desire and enjoyed seeing her helplessness before him. He was aroused and filled again with the lust that he had felt when she first went on stage before he recognized her.
He walked over to the clock radio and turned it on, changing the station from the local Christian music station finding some annoying dance music like the DJ played at the club.
Yeah, probably best to change the station, particularly if a guy wants to enter his Christian girl.

Thomas sat with his legs spread wide on the couch feeling his erection grow as he watched her dancing just for him.
...
The dress fell to the floor as Pam danced swaying her hips wearing just her stockings, black thong and gold chain with the crucifix which swayed in time to her motions. Thomas leered at Pam in an alcoholic haze her painted face made her look like a harlot even more exciting his desire and passion.
....
She had never been naked before a man in her life and she saw the power that she had to control men with her beauty.
She wanted to give herself to him but she knew it would be a sin. Shame washed over her terrified she stooped down, picked up all her clothes and fled to the bathroom.
Locking the door Pam fell to her knees and tearfully prayed asking God what should she do about her shameful lust and desire for Thomas.
Calming down she knew what she wanted to do. Kneeling she humbled herself in sexual surrender and to give herself in submission and obedience to him.
I love the obedience part.

Pam pulled her black stockings back on her legs, stepped into her thong. As she pull up the thong and fitted it over her womanhood her fingers felt the warm damp juices as the thin satin fabric covered her garden.
Her body was ready for him. Stepping into her dress, buckling the thin black straps of her high heels she looked in the mirror.
....

Turning around facing away from him, she danced in his lap gently rubbing her bottom on the crouch of his jeans driving him crazy as he stroked her back, sides, arms and breasts. When the song ended Pam stopped dancing and started to rise. Thomas grabbed her by the wrist firmly.

Pam looked at him knowing what he needed and what she wanted too.
Thomas stumbled with her over to the bed and started kissing and fondling her as they sat on the edge of the bed. He was taking off his shirt and pants and then he was on top of her. Pam had second thoughts when she saw his erect member and tried to stop him.

"Thomas, no please stop, no please I am a virgin. Please don't," she pleaded

Thomas was not listening and kissed her words away with a deep kiss.
In his frantic lovemaking like an animal he deflowered her rutting her hard and then came in her vessel with all his demented lust and passion.
That's a very good description of how an innocent girl can give-in to her passions with her man.
I would like OneOfTheTwelve to have been a bit more graphic.
Would've been great if he'd visually described how Thomas' big cock entered her virgin pussy.
How she reacted, laying on her back with her legs spread wide, as he positioned his penis in front of her innocent cunt.

Knowing she was a virgin, perhaps he "teased" her a bit, by rubbing it up and down against her labia, giving her these new sensations. He rubs his penis up against her vagina for a few minutes, but not too long as he didn't want to prematurely cum, as he's done with other virgin ladies. During the foreplay, he also sucks her breasts which made her even wetter.

"God, I want you..." he tells her.
An insecure woman who never thought men would be attracted to her, she enjoys hearing that as he slowly slides his cock into her innocent pussy which has secretly wanted him.

She fondles his manhood as hie positioned it in front her, which told him she did want him. His penis jerks a little and she notices some precum oozing out of his forehead.

"Oh, Thomas !!" she says as he slowly worked his way into her tight virgin cunt.

"I'm your's, Thomas. I've long wanted you since that first time we met. I know I'm a virgin, but I really want you.... Please... fuck me...."

With that declaration, Thomas drops some of his apprehension he had toward the virgin and moves his penis forward and becomes the first to pierce her hymen.

It felt good entering her tight, virgin pussy which she'd given him completely.
After he breaks her, he pulls out, revealing some blood on his penis. He asks how she feels.
"I'm... I'm okay," she tells him. "I love you," he tells her. "I love you too," she responds.

After they got past the pain, which meant he made his moves slowly, Thomas picks-up the pace and begins to carnally thrust into her, clearly showing her his desire for her. Clearly, Thomas was truly concerned about her feelings as his penis entered.
She wraps her arms around him tightly as he makes his thrusts.

Thomas' thrusts gave her new sensations and Pam, a devout religious lady, didn't want those feelings to end.
Though she'd pleasured herself in private moments, in her mid-20s, she'd never actually made love to a man, though she had long wanted a penis in her.
So giving herself to Thomas was a sign of maturity and overcoming restrictive religious feelings.
 
Last edited:
Wonder what happened to OneOfTheTwelve?
Would like to IM him and ask him if the way he described how he took that sweet Christan virgin's innocence was how it really went.
It likely was as I know Christian girls are really hot & can fuck like other women...

These parts are really good:

Pam was beautiful in her virginal white corset and stockings.
This is a good visualization.
The innocent virgin Christian girl presenting her never-been-fucked vagina to her man.
Thomas is the one who gets first crack @ her pussy !!!

Pam was standing before him in her white satin corset, panties, garters and stockings. Thomas put one arm around the small of her back; turning her and pulling her to him then with the other arm reached under her bottom and lifted her petite body into his strong arms.

Somehow they were lying on the bed together and she lifted her hips up as he slipped her satin panties off.
Wow... the truly innocent Christian virgin, dressed in her white corset....
That visualization of her presenting her Christian innocence to OneOfTheTwelve really makes me hard... :)

Thomas was caressing her clitoris and the soft folds of her womanhood and took Pam's hand placing it on his hardness.
Notice she didn't stop or block Thomas from fingering her. She also didn't stop him from moving her loving hands to his hard, pagan cock.

Pam started stroking it through the fabric exploring its length. So he put her other hand on his belt buckle and helped her with his zipper.
Pam's innocent Christian pussy was only a matter of minutes away from getting fucked....
She willingly accepted his moves & figured it was her "time" to become a woman.
She couldn't play the "innocent" virgin Christian much longer.
Thomas wanted her & wanted to show her what being a woman, a Christian woman living in a sinful world, was really about.

It was huge and hot to touch
Thomas' penis was passionate. He was aroused & excited that he'd soon get to enter her with his hungry "Christian" cock.

.....then she kissed it and put it in her mouth.
It tasted hot and sticky then Thomas moved positioning himself between her legs.

Seeking to please the man she loved, she obediently went down on him.
It must've been quite a site for Thomas to watch the Christian woman move her head up & down on his carnal cock, sucking it, kissing it, then letting him thrust it deeper into her "innocent" mouth that had never tasted a penis.
He likely petted her head with his hand as she pleasured him.
He likely never forgot that image, her seductive Christian eyes peering into his as she carnally & passionately sucked his penis...

Some of his precum oozed out & she got to taste Thomas.

Looking up from his big cock with his precum in her mouth gave her a new view of this guy she, as a chaste virgin, was dating.... and falling in love with.

He thrust suddenly as she looked at him & almost sent his cum into her mouth. :)

.....then Thomas moved positioning himself between her legs.

Mmmmmm... could see him positioning his hungry penis in front of her pussy, ready to go in.

Pam had a choice to make.
Was she going to continue playing the "innocent Christian girl" or give-in to her lusts & let his penis show her how great sex can be...

She couldn't "protect" her Christian virginity much longer.
Though both attended that Christian college, it was clear she wanted him to "introduce" her to the world of sex & love......

Am sure that kind of thing happens a lot at that school, off of school grounds, of course :)

Pam looked at him knowing what he needed and what she wanted too.

Pam realized she needed to meet his needs.

She could still be a "good Christian girl" after they fucked, but couldn't call herself a VIRGIN Christian girl.

Thomas stumbled with her over to the bed and started kissing and fondling her as they sat on the edge of the bed. He was taking off his shirt and pants and then he was on top of her.
Can see Thomas caressing her boobs, which popped out of her lingerie.
During this, Pam realized she really enjoyed it and the attention Thomas was giving her.
Though she'd stopped other guys who made similar moves on her in the past, she had no intention of stopping Thomas.


Pam had second thoughts when she saw his erect member and tried to stop him.
"Thomas, no please stop, no please I am a virgin. Please don't," she pleaded
Continuing to play the "innocent" virgin girl, Pam gave her best to "preserve" her innocence, for at least a nominal effort.

Thomas was not listening and kissed her words away with a deep kiss.
In his frantic lovemaking like an animal he deflowered her rutting her hard and then came in her vessel with all his demented lust and passion.
Would love to see Thomas slowly entering her virginal pussy.

He loved her and needed her so much so pushing he entered her.
This is a little hard to believe.
Thomas' moving his penis into her, the first time a man ever fucked her, wouldn't go so fast.

Yes, he would enter but pushing?
As she was a virgin, she was likely tight, so Thomas would need to enter slowly.

She was crying and saying that she loved him as he moved deep into her.
Thomas told her that he loved her, then spent his passion in her filling her womb.
Can understand the innocent virgin telling Thomas that as his penis moved into her.
She knew what was happening and realized she wasn't this innocent virgin girl anymore.

Imagine Thomas noticed her tightness as he slowly moved his penis into her before his forehead contacted her holy hymen, which was moments away from being burst open.

She was crying and saying that she loved him as he moved deep into her.
Can visualize her moving her hips to Thomas' carnal thrusts, and he would pick-up the pace as his forehead broke her hymen and his penis was now free to passionately thrust in and out of her.

After his forehead broke her, he looked up into her eyes.
She gave him this loving look, one of Christian love.
Pam clearly trusted Thomas and though she initially resisted, now realized it was for the best as she'd gone this far with him, so going the next step, allowing him inside to show her his love that way, would be good.

Thomas kept moving his penis in and out of her. As he pushed in and out, he kissed her boobs, sucking them and making the Christian girl moan even more.

"You're a Christian girl, Pam?"

"... uh.... yes.... I ... am...." she answered, distracted by the devilish work his his big cock was doing to her.

".... I .... am... a ... Sister... In ... Christ..." she responded, punctuating her responses to his carnal thrusts.

"I know you are, Pam. I'm so glad you love me enough to let me make love to you.... I am a Christian too and only want the best for you...." he said as he drilled deeper, pushing his penis farther than before...

"OMG, Thomas !!! That feels so good !!! Keep fucking me !!! ... Hard !!!"

Soon, Pam felt Thomas' penis spasm. He grunted and made his final thrusts before filling her innocent pussy with his spermy cum.

Pam wrapped her arms around him even tighter as the the two became even more unified as he planted his tasty cum deep into her.

His penis spent, Thomas pulled-out, revealing some blood on his rod as his penis went limp.

The two held each other close and kissed more.

As the night went on, Pam tried to bring him back by caress his penis.
She flipped over and put it in his mouth again, tasting some of her juices on his cock.

Eventually, his interest returned and she climbed on top of him.

Her boobs bobbing in front of his face, he kissed and sucked her as he slid back into her.

She closed her eyes and moved her hips up and down to his passionate thrusts.

They fucked even more that night and in new positions, exploring each other as they gave themselves to each other.

Though she had long maintained her Christian innocence, Pamela was glad she gave it to Thomas.

Unrestrained by her previous sexual hang-ups, Pam completely surrendered her pussy to him. She was totally his to do with what he wished.
 
Christian Linda In London... Christian virgin gives her innocence to pagan guy...

http://www.literotica.com/s/christian-linda-in-london

The author isn't a Christian, but in this story, he describes how he took a Christian girl's innocence.
I enjoy reading it and gain new understandings each time I read it.

The first time I read it, I thought the player, Peter, who took the sweet innocent Christian girl's virginity was the "bad guy" in the story. He only wanted one thing and dumped Linda after spending a few nights fucking her, in all sorts of positions and "introducing" the naive Christian woman to the world of sex and dating.
(It's unfortunate her BC failed because his spermy pagan cum made her a mommy).

But re-reading, I see the Christian virgin really wanted to get fucked and wanted her first time to be from someone like Peter who knew what he was doing instead of the virgin guy she would likely later marry.

Longstretch is very detail describing how he first entered her pussy:

"Linda, please guide me into you. You can help me by bringing my cock there. Together we'll do this."

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over. The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back.
........
"Now let's keep on going, I want to do it all."
We had the head fully inside when she stopped me again by pushing against my hips.
"No more now, please, Peter."

Before I could to pull out, she changed her mind and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me forward, taking much of my cock inside.
"Push hard, now, Peter, push, go all the way!" she ordered. I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.
"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."
I like her forward action, grabbing his behind & "forcing" his forehead to burst her hymen.

Can see her telling him:
"Put it in, Peter. Don't be shy like the Christian men I date.
I'm so horny and God, I want you. Please, fuck me with your huge cock.
Show this Christian girl what it means to love..."

The nonChristian man he is, Peter is only too willing to carnally push into her and begin his thrusts, showing her what's superior and she shows him what's most important in her life.
Soon, after feeling the gyrations of her pussy match the passionate movement his pagan penis and enjoying all the new sensations he gives her, his pagan cum shoots into her, forever "sealing" their connection.

Though her pussy was initially tight, after he bursts her "innocent" hymen, she finds she enjoys having his heathen cock in her and doesn't want him to stop
"... oh, Jesus," she moans as Peter supplies all her needs.

If I were in that situation, with a Christian virgin, I'd rub my penis up against her clit, up and down, but not go in (yet). While doing that, would suck her boobs to get her even more wet and begin to slowly move it in... making it clear what I wanted...

***

I like what LongStretch attributes the Christian girl telling him, after she let his forehead burst her holy hymen:

"I owe you a deep apology, Peter. I did something with you that I hadn't planned, was not brought up to do ever, and loved every second of.
I've prayed and prayed over my behavior, but I haven't gotten an answer. God doesn't always speak directly, of course, but I was so hoping for permission or rebuke.
I've always known I was a sinner, of course, we all are. But I haven't hurt anyone, just like I didn't hurt my professor's family. I am so uncertain.

"I went on the pill early in the summer because I thought I'd met someone special. But he wanted us to elope and start a family right away. I'm just not ready for that.
"They say pastors' kids are wild. I think that's true of me. I want this experience, even if I settle down eventually."
......
By now my cock was pretty soft and it slid slowly out of her pussy. Linda regarded it with interest. "When I stroked Tom, I saw most of his cock only when it was hard. I stroked him from the top, so that when he cummed it was on his shirt, and then his cock slid back into his pants. Afterward he would get so relaxed, but I was still excited."
........
"At first I didn't think I could do it. The second time you started in, I still wasn't sure. Then, when I asked you to stop, I suddenly thought 'no, that's dumb, do it now and be finished, put it in.' I didn't think there was going to be much more to it. I was surprised by the pain, and I'm pretty sore. It will go away, right?"
.....
The cum was all over our loins. I rose to ran a facecloth in warm water and cleaned us off.
Linda gazed down at the blood spot on the towel.
"Good-bye" I think I heard her say.
Wow. The Christian girl realized she lost her innocence.

"Are you offended if I use some 'dirty' words?"

"Peter, I'm a Christian, not a prude. You mean 'cum' and 'pussy' and 'cock' and 'clit'? No, I love them, I feel like I know something not everyone else knows. 'Fuck,' though, is just common. Can we say 'make love' or 'lovemaking' instead?"

"Would you like to make love again, Linda?"

"If you'll eat my pussy, I'll suck your cock," she replied.

Though she was a "virgin," during those intimate moments of her first time, as Peter caressed her and held her close after breaking her hymen and thrusting passionately into her "innocent" pussy, the Christian girl seemed to know a lot about sex... :)

"Praise Him, you opened the door," she said. "I don't really know what I would have done if you didn't answer." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.
.....
"I've never lied outside my father's house, Peter. What am I doing for carnality, where are my morals? Am I headed to hell because of this? I can't give you up, I can't let my past control my future, but at what price?"
....
"The Lord doesn't keep count of individual sins, Peter. It's the sinning you answer for. That is real comfort to me. Two days together will do a lot for me. Oh, you don't know how I have wanted to be here with you."


The visualization of what Linda, the devout Christian girl, was thinking of as she explored Peter's cock, as he ate her "innocent" vagina and as he moved his big pagan cock into her pussy really gets me going -- & makes me wish I was in Peter's position !!!
 
Back
Top