Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Awww, *hugs*...

I've never experienced that, and I'm blessed to have the same core group of 'best friends' that I made back in Jr. High!

I can relate to that somewhat as an adult though; even though I know a lot of people, it gets harder - or, I get more resistant - to making new "friends".

It's not that I'm anti-social, quite the opposite. I'm just content with the friends I already have, and I LOVE the ability of saying one word to them, and it's as if we've had an entire conversation. Yanno what I mean? LOL
No, I don't :p Well, no one ever seems to get me quite that well, except my wife. I can read others within the matter of a week or two though.

Once the 'net was more common I was able to keep in touch with a lot of my friends, but it's not the same of course.
 
I'm just bumpin here while waitin for the Grey Cup........or the LEAFS to win........whatever arrives 1st lol:D
 
51 M from Ottawa. I would love to chat with locals if there are any on this site. I love Lit and the people all seem very interesting.
Hope to hear from you.
 
Phew

nice to find a thread for Canadians. Was getting a little home sick searching the web and not hearing eh behind almost everything. o_O lol
 
250

250 (interior, not island), and all over Canada for work every now and then.
26 male. Long time member and reader of Lit, dabble in the BDSM lifestyle as a switch with experience in relationships as primarily both.
Currently in the Arctic until March, then briefly in T.O. then back to BC, hopefully for the summer.
 
...

604/32/male

Looking for a girl that is interested in going for a coffee and flirting.

Also looking for a girl interested in letting me take photos. I would love to shoot some dirty Polaroid.

Either or both... send me a PM.
 
does no one here in Canada have any thing else to say other then the fact they are male/area code/age?????
How depressing!!!!!
(Hey Raw... note I ignored any reference to the Habs ;) lol)
 
does no one here in Canada have any thing else to say other then the fact they are male/area code/age?????
How depressing!!!!!
(Hey Raw... note I ignored any reference to the Habs ;) lol)
Can't ignore the Habs at this point in the season . . . they're only up 2-1! :D
 
Back
Top