Business Attire/Business Casual

you are so right. i'm sure every single guy here has had dirty thoughts about women they're doing business with. you, my lady, are one sexy milf!

i would love to see you with you skirt lifted up!

Perfect as always...

Hey Girl-Glad you finally decided to make your very own thread and VERY glad I happen to check in today!

You are gorgeous and always leave me wanting for more

I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

View attachment 1084708

View attachment 1084709

View attachment 1084710

View attachment 1084712

Imagination running wild. You are one sexy woman. Tell your son to get off the computer - you have important business to attend to. :)

Wow! yes you look incredibly sexy dressed up! You look so classy dressed up. I've started to develop a stocking fetish since subscribing to Lierotica. LOL I really enjoyed your story also, nicely written-kept me on the edge of my chair the entire time.

you are so right. i'm sure every single guy here has had dirty thoughts about women they're doing business with. you, my lady, are one sexy milf!

i would love to see you with you skirt lifted up!

Indeed. Today at work a coworker looked very nice in a pencil skirt and heels and the first thought I had was if she was going commando or not.

Indeed. Today at work a coworker looked very nice in a pencil skirt and heels and the first thought I had was if she was going commando or not.

Somtimes it's much easier to go commando. I have to wear skirts like that for work too. Very sexy thread here..

Tifani

Somtimes it's much easier to go commando. I have to wear skirts like that for work too. Very sexy thread here..

Tifani
You both look gorgeous......thinking very naughty thoughts of commando.........

MILF! You are so great! NOTE: If you have not looked at her Flickr, do it now.

Oh, if only we could have a photo op together. Two blondes. One trim, toned, and busty cougar, the other the best mix of a curvy-thick and sporty young sass. Both with great legs, similar heights (5'2"), and a love for business attire. :)

Oh boy

MILF! You are so great! NOTE: If you have not looked at her Flickr, do it now.

Oh, if only we could have a photo op together. Two blondes. One trim, toned, and busty cougar, the other the best mix of a curvy-thick and sporty young sass. Both with great legs, similar heights (5'2"), and a love for business attire. :)

Now that is an photo set I would love to see. But for now I will simply imagine....

Okay twice in one day.... Be back in a minute or three......

Juan29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl-Glad you finally decided to make your very own thread and VERY glad I happen to check in today!

You are gorgeous and always leave me wanting for more

Juan,
I'm so glad you found me, I tried to email and it bounced back.
Saddened me!
Be in touch, mi amor!

Tifani

Sounds sexy Tifani. Perhaps you could share a pic or two of that look?

I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

View attachment 1084708

View attachment 1084709

View attachment 1084710

View attachment 1084712
Wow stunning love those pics, check out my thread on same theme. Hope you don't mind me referencing you there as well.

A couple of additions, a girl's gotta work!

So... the first

attachment.php

is getting ready for work, before the pearl necklace went on!

On a beautiful day last summer, I skipped out of work to spend a little time at the park with a friend:

attachment.php

And of course, in the car one day during a brief rendezvous at lunchtime.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gtgdrsd.jpg
    gtgdrsd.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5,992
  • priceless.jpg
    priceless.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5,885
  • wrk-lunch.jpg
    wrk-lunch.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4,976
Last edited:
And another...

OK, maybe I pulled the skirt up a little for good measure for the photo!

attachment.php

Attachments

• hotsummerday.jpg
    hotsummerday.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5,575
Back