Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they though? God what I'd give for the chance to trace their erect warmth with my tongue.

velvet fringe

so soft...

Attachments

• fringenips2.jpg
    fringenips2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,264
Wow...absolutely stunning murmurmara !! I love the hint of mystery in your pictures with your incredible breasts and nipples poking through the velvet and the scarf ;)

Fabulous

The cloak only adds to the mystery and eroticism of Murmurmara. Just fabulous. As for nearing 60 and stimulating interest--no worries there. I am ver sure that everyone is as intrigued as I am.

Game of Thrones...

Is what comes to mind ... You are very erotic, lurrrrv the way you tease.

Beautiful, you should convert this to black and white and put it in the B/W thread

stunning image :rose::rose:

Thanks for encouragement and roses. Now to decide whether to convert this one to b&w or post another shot that way... From another computer.which.moves.at.the.speed.of.mud, so give me time.

Wow...absolutely stunning murmurmara !! I love the hint of mystery in your pictures with your incredible breasts and nipples poking through the velvet and the scarf ;)

For me, mystery is the heart of eroticism. Thank you!

The cloak only adds to the mystery and eroticism of Murmurmara. Just fabulous. As for nearing 60 and stimulating interest--no worries there. I am ver sure that everyone is as intrigued as I am.

Well, I don't like lingerie, so I have to make do with what's around. I DO enjoy costumes and adornment, but I did away with underwires and high heels decades ago. With age comes comfort with setting boundaries (and crossing them).

Your age is immaterial when you look that good.

You're helping me continue with comments like these.

Oh i am stimulated alright, more more !

Glad to hear it.

Is what comes to mind ... You are very erotic, lurrrrv the way you tease.

Would you believe I've never seen that show? But I AM a history geek...

mmm
Mara

a little good morning perkiness

mmm...
Mara

Attachments

• grnshawl.jpg
    grnshawl.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,070
Love your pics, and hope to see what else you might come up with! Plus, those nipples look insanely suckable...

Mystery and eroticism = one interested LG ;)

Love your pics, and hope to see what else you might come up with! Plus, those nipples look insanely suckable...

Mystery and eroticism = one interested LG ;)

Insanely suckable -- I like that!

More from
Mara

Attachments

• purpfringe.jpg
    purpfringe.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,023
I will say I have always had this thing about silk.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back