To all the women, and also faggots:

Eating_Scarlett said:
I'm still trying to deal with someone in another thread who just posted a pic of my ass.

No, let's get this right. You posted a pic of your ass, he simply quoted it.

Now I've wasted time reading this crap . . .

They're flowers. Take some photos. When they die, compost them.

I buy flowers occasionally, on impulse. Sometimes I buy them for myself too. What morcheeba is detailing scares me for some reason.

Eating_Scarlett said:
<--- I received a gorgeous bunch of roses & lillies from my muchos-sexiness-von-boyfriend, and I don't want to throw them away

What can I do with them, I don't know shit about flowers.

Do I dry them? Press them? (I don't even know what press them means)

Pot Pourri? (If so, how)

Are there any girly-girls/fudgepackers on the board who do this type of shit?

Actually... are there even any girls/poofters on this board who get given flowers?

Ask the "faggot" who gave them to you..

Rambrat said:
Ask the "faggot" who gave them to you..
Right, so now all men who know how to romance a woman are faggots right?

Explains why youre set to die alone...

Owera said:
Weird. Maybe it's the angle of her hips or something. Just looks liek they're way too small to go with that sized head. *shrug* Anyway, I thought she might have done some editing. Not that it matters whether she does or not, but I was curious--especially given her strange fixation with weight.

the photo was likely taken by someone taller, the camera tilted downwards. her hips were at an angle, emphasising slenderness. and the hairdo emphasises the top part. i think that explains what you see.

i think that photo's the best one i've seen of you though, scar. and i still hate you for your hair.

bg23 said:
the photo was likely taken by someone taller, the camera tilted downwards. her hips were at an angle, emphasising slenderness. and the hairdo emphasises the top part. i think that explains what you see.

i think that photo's the best one i've seen of you though, scar. and i still hate you for your hair.

The least she could do is apply perspective correction to her AV before using it. I'm thinking about the hair, but won't post a comment.

In Anticipation said:
The least she could do is apply perspective correction to her AV before using it. I'm thinking about the hair, but won't post a comment.

why? it's a good photo. excellent quality, and honestly, until owera mentioned it i didn't notice the perspective at all. i had to study it before i could see what she was talking about.

and she has lovely hair, in my opinion, regardless of yours. =)

Nice flowers! Great hair...

Eating_Scarlett said:
...Actually... are there even any girls/poofters on this board who get given flowers?
An ex used to send me 12 deep red roses every anniversary of our first meeting. I kept and dried the first bouquet using the hang and dry method.

Every year, he would add the palest of yellow roses to the bouquet -- one more every year to symbolise the years of our friendship.

There were eight yellow roses among the dozen red roses he last sent, and I kept one aside because I knew it would be the final bouquet.

After we broke up, I scattered the dried red petals from that first bouquet to the winds. But I still have one of those last yellow roses.

So yeah, some men send flowers.

In Anticipation said:
No, let's get this right. You posted a pic of your ass, he simply quoted it.

That is exactly what I did. Thank you for clarifying it. :cool:

Eating_Scarlett said:
Right, so now all men who know how to romance a woman are faggots right?

Explains why youre set to die alone...

ES...I've been teasing you about your boyfriend being "pretty" for some time now...

it wasn't a reference to men knowing how to romance...

and I'll never die alone...

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
I Have Recieved Lots Of The Stupid Things.

I Like Plants...At Least They Are Alive.

If I Wanted A Dead Present At Least Make It A Squirrel R Something Cool.

lol.......I love RNAB and ES

:heart:

actually, the lilies won't dry well at all. But you can by silica gel ( powder) and lay the roses in it and cover them with it as well. It will draw all the moisture out of the flowers, yet they will ( should ) still hold their shape and color. You can do it to the gyp too. Then when they are dry use them in an arrangement or tie them and hang them in a shadow box or place them on the wall.

bg23 said:
why? it's a good photo. excellent quality, and honestly, until owera mentioned it i didn't notice the perspective at all. i had to study it before i could see what she was talking about.

and she has lovely hair, in my opinion, regardless of yours. =)

I was only teasing . . . I'm sure her hair is lovely, I just didn't want to start anything.

Matthew Craig said:
PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD NOW. IF THE BITCH CAN'T USE GOOGLE DON'T MAKE HER THREAD GO TEN FUCKING PAGES. THANKS.
No offense, but I would've thought you would get along with E_s.

nice sig.

Rambrat said:
ES...I've been teasing you about your boyfriend being "pretty" for some time now...

it wasn't a reference to men knowing how to romance...

and I'll never die alone...
Aren't most guys pretty in comparison to yourself...?

RoryN needs money to go shoot the white people.

Oh I stopped back to the thread rory so I can say

HI RORY ... And go try changing the thread again you dipshit!

Last edited:
Why is BG *studying* Scarlett's avatar in order to dispute Owera and her/his fascination with her?

It's a fucking 150x150 picture - you people make me sick.

Eating_Scarlett said:
No guy is a "giving flowers" kinda guy.

No guy 'believes' in it.

All guys think flowers are a waste of money.

But they should buy them for you anyway, because they're pretty and you like them.

Bullshit. My guy not only 'believes' in giving flowers...he buys them quite often for me.

I don't know about saving the lilies but once the roses start to droop a bit, just take them out and hang them upside down to dry in a dark, cool place...closets work well.

Fuck flowers! I get jewelry. I have so many Tiffany's boxes, they made my birthday cake this year look like a Tiffany's box.

Flowers die. Tiffany's lasts forever!!

Men who give flowers are unimaginitive.

Back