An Uncharted World (Closed for MelissaG1)

Talyn stood there her curves were proportional for her athletic frame. Her long blond hair cascaded down to her shoulder where half when to the backside reaching just below her shoulder blade, her other half siding down her front reaching just above the slope of the firm breasts. Her skin coppery from the rays of two suns painted her gorgeously. Her emerald eyes sparkled with love that was swelling up inside of her for this woman that stood before her, feelings that were bottled up for so long was were bottled up for so long was now being released by a stranger. Her stomach ached and yarned for this strangers touch, and she to touch her.

Talyn bit her lower lip and whimpered when Jo’s dress slithered down her form, slight raking overt her hardened nipples, on its journey to the floor. Talyn’s orbs glazed over while she took in the earthling’s curves and beauty. Her mouth watered, her lips dried bringing out the tip of her tongue to wet them. “You are so beautiful,” her voice whispered out into the heat of the moment.

Tender hands lead her so gently down to the balcony floor, Jo’s soft body sliding up against hers sent uncontrollable waves of electricity surging though her body. When Jo’s lips lightly compressed to hers she parted her lips and allowed her tongue to twist and turn with Jo while they both explored each other’s mouths while their body began to act in unison with their heated kissing. Talyn moaned with the feel of Jo’s hands sliding over her abs, and then made their way up and over her ampleness. She gasped upon the hand raking over her hard nipples. “Yess!” She hissed, her eyes grew wide when Jo’s hand slide over her hot mound and downward gently separating the folds of her quivering pussy.

Her legs opened wider when Jo’s finger entered into her fiery love nest. Her hips rocked up and down wanting more, wanting deeper.. “Take me Jo, I am yours.” she panted as the fire was burning her up. The waves crashed upon every nerve ending in Talyn’s body. She heard the words spoken by her now lover and she was more than happy to give what was requested. She allowed her hand to slide down Jo’s body, her fingernails lightly raking across Jo’s belly button on its venture to find the sweet spot of her lover. Her fingers felt the swollen bud of her glistering clit and couldn’t pass up rubbing it up and down and pivoting it into a circular motion several times before moving her fingers down separating her soaked fold and turning upwards to enter into her lovers nest. Her fingers covered with her lovers juice began to explore her heated cavern.. “Your so wet..” She whispered, “I want to taste you, to explore your very womanhood with my tongue.” She couldn’t help but to let the lust talk for her… “Come, bring your womanhood to me. “ her voice low and laced with desire…
 
Jo could feel Talyn's touches all over her womanhood as she kept holding back the bliss that was sure yet to come. The touches on her breasts and womanhood set her body on fire as she didn't care that Risa was still watching them inside near the table. Jo's body shook and shivered as she felt Talyn's touches. Turning themselves around so that now, she was on the bottom, Jo spread out her legs and felt her jiuces flowing all along the wooden balcony floor.

Letting out a lustful growl, Jo felt her new world going upside down. Never before did any woman make her feel the way she was feeling now. Touching Talyn's breasts for a very short time, she licked her lips as her body quivered for just a short spasm. Scooting back just a bit, she was ready to be taken by this wonderful queen's tongue and fingers. It was her wildest dream as now, it was finally coming true.

"Taste me. Take your tongue inside. Hurry, you are driving me insane!" She pleaded in her lust and desire. With her legs almost spread eagle, her womanhood was glistening with her juices and being shown for all of the world to see.

Risa, while watching all of this could not help but to touch her own breasts in the same lust that Talyn was doing to Jo outside. Letting out a soft growl, she tried to keep from touching her own womanhood as she pleaded to herself. "Oh Calene my love, I wish you were here to see this moment and be with me." She whispered as she just touched the top of her stomach, holding back until she could finally see her own love and feel her arms being wrapped around her sometime soon. "Calene... I need you tonight." She whispered to herself as she licked her lips and tried to walk away... but the force of the desire and love between Talyn and Jo was almost too much to overcome.
 
Talyn orbs gleamed with the burning lust that flowed through her body. The feel of Jo’s hands upon her breasts sent waves of molten lava through her veins. “Ohhh,” she moaned out as her nipples hardened under the attention. Her breathing labored while her body trembled with the wanting. She looked down up Jo with such an animistic glare that she even felt the intensity from it. “Your mine.” She hissed as she lowered herself and took a hard bite of Jo’s nibble before biting her way down Jo’ abs. She was hot and lusting for his human.

She moved down over the heated patch of Jo eyes still glaring up at her between her tits. Her fingers curled into a crude shape spear before being pushed into the hot pussy hole of Jo’, Knuckle deep she begins to pump her fingers in and out of the hot box a few times before lowering her lips down and sucking in the hard pussy bud of her heated clit. She bit down upon the hot nub while licking over it with the tip of her tongue rapidly. “Mmmmm” she moaned into the pussy hair of her newly found lover. Her hand still pumped into her soaking pussy.

Her eyes moved over to Risa, “Come let the human taste your sweetness.” She hissed to Risa for seeing her responding to them made her even hotter. Her lust and desire was driving her decisions now. She just wanted to touch and be touched. She was buring up.. “Enjoy the pleasure that we offer to you Jo.” she replied before moving back down and attacking that hard bud once more.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top