Whats your favourette cum or pre-cum?

Electronichippy

Here for fun
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Posts
381
I've just started seeing a new girl freind and she loves the taste of precum but hates cum. Is there really that much of a difference in taste?

If there is what does everyone prefer?
 
Yes there is a difference at least to me. Although I love both cum and pre cum I prefer pre cum. To me its just like a drug. Pre cum is thiner and a little sweeter (at least to me) than cum. But like I said I really do love both.
 
I love my precum....always try to lick every drop when I masturbate. I enjoy my own cum too but the precum is definately better tasting.
 
They are different but both are good to me. Like they say, pre-cum is sweeter but the musky feeling of real cum in my mouth is so powerfully erotic I think I'd have to pick real cum. :)
 
Precum tastes really good. It's light and sweet like a nectar. I always wish there was more.

Cum varies a lot more from guy to guy, but it's a much sharper taste. Very salty and sometimes a bit bitter or bleachy. I've never tasted any that was outright bad, but precum always tastes better. Still, I like the flavor of cum for what it is and enjoy tasting it. It's heady and masculine and part of my lover's orgasm. Good stuff.
 
Pre cum- definitely.

And totally agreed with the bleach comment... cum always reminds me of Javex. Weird, hey?
 
My ex used to milk me for pre cum, it was great! Long sessions mixed in with her milking the sweet nector, drove me nuts to see her so eager for it :)
 
research

I was happy to find that I still produce plenty of precum after having my vascetomy. That was a relief. :D
 
Pre cum lets u know he is excited about being In ur mouth so suck that cock. Personally, cum is one of the most I portant parts of sex. After getting fucked deep and hard up the Ass, I want that cock to unload in my mouth. Cum gets me off. If I got a cock fucking my ass, and a load bein shot into my mouth, a lot of the times without any masturbation of stimulation, when that cum lands on my tongue I lose control and blow my load everywhere
 
Back
Top