Wife brings a new friend back to our room while on Vacation

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
Just had an idea for a story. I figured I'd post it here and see if anybody had anything to add to it. Maybe I'll write it in the future or maybe someone else will :)

Wife and I go away on vacation. It's a special trip (birthday? Anniversary?). We plan on making it fun. Wife wants to really let loose. No kids for the first time and she knows we haven't really been able to have fun. She wants to really treat me. We've always talked about how fun it would be to add a big cock to the mix in bed. How sexy it would be for us to suck it together and to enjoy all the opportunities that come with it (ie dp for her, cock in my ass while i'm fucking her, sucking on a cock together while we are fucking etc). So here we are our 3rd day on vacation. Having a great time and having had some good fun. I'm in our room sleeping in. She goes down for a morning swim and notices another morning swimmer who fits the bill of our fantasy. He's good looking, hairless and judging by his tight swimming suit has a very nice package. She invited him back to our room and she wakes me up to the wonderful site of a huge cock inches from my face.

Thoughts ;)

Always tough to write this kind of story without cries of the hubby being a cuckold. Why can't the hubby just be a cumslut, too? Anyway, a suggestion:

Might be good if the wife has been visiting the pool each morning for the last three days before the idea is hatched between her and her hubby. She's seen this guy and he's seen her. They've flirted in that non-verbal way that happens between two interested parties who aren't sure if they should dare to make the next step.

Add to that, the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

After the wife and hubby share their fantasy, the wife feels empowered to make her early morning swimming friend an offer he can't refuse.

Always tough to write this kind of story without cries of the hubby being a cuckold. Why can't the hubby just be a cumslut, too? Anyway, a suggestion:

Might be good if the wife has been visiting the pool each morning for the last three days before the idea is hatched between her and her hubby. She's seen this guy and he's seen her. They've flirted in that non-verbal way that happens between two interested parties who aren't sure if they should dare to make the next step.

Add to that, the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

After the wife and hubby share their fantasy, the wife feels empowered to make her early morning swimming friend an offer he can't refuse.

Yes i like that

....the wife catching their soon-to-be new friend checking out her hubby during the day. That way she can "guess" that their soon-to-be new friend goes both ways.

I don't think it reads plausible. From a poolside friend to get to talking sex, then to get to talking bisex, then to do it with no preliminaries. First, somehow, she has to manage to kiss him. She has to manage to have him 'accidentally' see her perfect tit, or her pussy. Then....

...if you change it so on the second day, wifey takes boy into the changing room down by the pool and all that's heard is the slurp slurp of her deep throating, then yes. Because after she's done him, she can talk to him about what other treats she's got for him. The world class fucking that awaits, as she gently strokes his balls by the pull under a towel. The third person, her hubby, who'll take part in it. She feels his rod in her hand trembling, under that towel, as she says that. She goes further "Lover, my hubby is hot for some cock. He sucks better than me, and unlike me, you can fuck his ass. He's a cumslut, honey."

About the time this guy gushes in her hand right there poolside, under that white towel.

"My my look what a mess you made. Bad, bad boy. Want to come up to my room and let us both clean you up?"

Last edited:
I don't think it reads plausible. From a poolside friend to get to talking sex, then to get to talking bisex, then to do it with no preliminaries. First, somehow, she has to manage to kiss him. She has to manage to have him 'accidentally' see her perfect tit, or her pussy. Then....

...if you change it so on the second day, wifey takes boy into the changing room down by the pool and all that's heard is the slurp slurp of her deep throating, then yes. Because after she's done him, she can talk to him about what other treats she's got for him. The world class fucking that awaits, as she gently strokes his balls by the pull under a towel. The third person, her hubby, who'll take part in it. She feels his rod in her hand trembling, under that towel, as she says that. She goes further "Lover, my hubby is hot for some cock. He sucks better than me, and unlike me, you can fuck his ass. He's a cumslut, honey."

About the time this guy gushes in her hand right there poolside, under that white towel.

"My my look what a mess you made. Bad, bad boy. Want to come up to my room and let us both clean you up?"
you have a very dirty mind i love it

In Jamaica, there is an organization (well, loosely organized and not quite legal) called "Rent A Rasta." You can rent out a local Jamaican stud for a lady's pleasure, or for a couple's if that's what they are into. That would make for a plausible setting for the story.

Just a heads up. This and stories similar have been done, a lot.

Go to the search, limit it to loving wives, and search on 'vacation'.

you have a very dirty mind i love it
On reflecting a bit more I think the story could be only of the woman talking dirty and teasing guys by the pool. Putting ideas in their heads and getting them rock hard. whispering to them.

Just imagine, the guy's by the hotel pool, and a hot woman starts talking to him. She starts into it innocently, maybe asking if he'd like to play some little games. She says, it's just for fun, just some little....fantasies. Here, have a drink.

Pretty soon she's slid the conversation off the deep end, and she's asking if he's a cumslut and if he'd like to be parked underneath, while her hubby pounds her and she'd doggie style. His head inches from her clit with that huge cock slamming back and forth. She's talking about how she got fucked for over an hour by a stranger earlier, how the cum is still dripping out of her. How she thought about taking a bath, then decided to come down to the pool and relax.

The story could end with her handing a room key or a room number, rather than start there.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to write a story alone these lines...where the husband really wants to watch or become a swinger .... only he doesn't like it but the wife LOVES it:devil:

I'm tempted to write a story alone these lines...where the husband really wants to watch or become a swinger .... only he doesn't like it but the wife LOVES it:devil:

Jenny goes down to the pool and saunters up to the hottest guy, intent on talking dirty to him, intent on arousing him, and on shocking him.

She calls her husband on the way down to the pool.

"Honey, pour yourself a glass of wine and then go lie down on the bed. No questions please. Just listen. Don't hang up, and don't say anything. Trust me. I love you."

Jenny surveys the poolside, the three likely candidates and picks one. She saunters over to Stud Target, turns to puts her towel down on the lounge chair next to him, which puts her bikini clad ass in his face, then turns around to lay down in it. Sitting down of course gives him a view of her tits as they hang suspended in that little bikini top. She puts her phone down between her, double checking to be sure it's on mute.

Jenny smiles seductively at Stud and in a hoarse whisper says:

Last edited:
Jen we had a vacation in Key West that would fit your story to a T!

Sounds like fun! Would love to hear more!!

Jenny goes down to the pool and saunters up to the hottest guy, intent on talking dirty to him, intent on arousing him, and on shocking him.

She calls her husband on the way down to the pool.

"Honey, pour yourself a glass of wine and then go lie down on the bed. No questions please. Just listen. Don't hang up, and don't say anything. Trust me. I love you."

Jenny surveys the poolside, the three likely candidates and picks one. She saunters over to Stud Target, turns to puts her towel down on the lounge chair next to him, which puts her bikini clad ass in his face, then turns around to lay down in it. Sitting down of course gives him a view of her tits as they hang suspended in that little bikini top. She puts her phone down between her, double checking to be sure it's on mute.

Jenny smiles seductively at Stud and in a hoarse whisper says:

and on the radio/ipod Def Leppard, 'Pour some Sugar on me' is playing

Thinking vacation is so much easier .... first you have no idea who the person is and your friends and family won't know about the tryst. Next, no one to judge you. Three, your in a different mind set on vacation - not thinking about kids, work, bills ...

I like the idea of two couples on vacation and someone purchases new bikini's from Malibu String Bikini or Wicked Weasel and they just role with it...

Take a vacation with your wife to the jersey shore. We will gladly fulfill this story fantasy for u. Full of fist pumping and ass pumping ;).

Anywho. Yes. Let's say this did happen and I was by myself (without my wife). And your wife brought me to room this is how It would go.

First in my sick mind I met ur wife downstairs at the hotel pool or bar. Making small talk. Flirting seducing etc. She brings me upstairs. While in elevator I'm passionately kissin your wife. Grabbing her and pushing her against the wall. Lifting up her dress. Kneeling down and licking her pussy with vigor trying to collect as much wetness as possible.
Then as we approach your room and she opens the door and you see me. First thing I'm doing is grabbing and kissing you passionately and deeply. Why? BC I want to see the look on your face when you realize you are tasting your wife's own juices on my tongue. Sure fire way to get your flag at high mass ;).

Then after other greetings and stuff I'm going right for that delicious looking cock. I ask your wife to sit down and enjoy the show. Watch as I oil your body up with my hands. Licking all of your delicate places. Then attacking that monster cock deep down my throat. All while motioning and keeping my eyes locked on her. I want her to realize that this isn't just for our sick needs that this is for her. Her pleasure.

I'll most likely try and keep you going till you are about to explode then I'll leave your cock wanting more. Your wife will be gently lead to the bed. My mouth is now hers to enjoy while you sit back and cool your jets ;). My tongue dancing in her mouth. Moving down to her tits and stomach. Working my way between her thighs. I'm here to serve her.

Then when she can't take anymore I will stand back and allow her to use my anyway she wants. Watch as she fills her mouth with my cock. My big black 9"s pushing in and out of her mouth. Lookin at your cock grow watching your wife become a black cock fanatic.

As this is not a cuckhold situation I will finger you to come over. Her sucking my cock. You licking my asshole. Both of u now trying to please me. But I'm not pleasured until u both are satisfied.

Back