Open Roleplay Idea

LilAshley

Literotica Guru
So I've been toying with a new story/role idea lately that has been developing in my mind many different ways... Any suggestions or creative ways to play this one out, no limits and open to any suggestions??

'Headed home after a long night out with 'The Girls' at the clubs. Been drinking all night, for free of course. Dancing my booty off in my tiny minidress too. Countless number of hard-ons I've created and felt, along with the occasional gropes. But my wedding ring is back on my hand now that I've made it back to my car. Just another night teasing as many strangers as I could. Pulling out and driving home when suddenly I swerve and my tire blows out. Too close to the bars to call my Hubby, I sit trying to think how I can get some help now...'

open roleplay idea

this looks very very enticing...Im going to give it some thought.

So I've been toying with a new story/role idea lately that has been developing in my mind many different ways... Any suggestions or creative ways to play this one out, no limits and open to any suggestions??

'Headed home after a long night out with 'The Girls' at the clubs. Been drinking all night, for free of course. Dancing my booty off in my tiny minidress too. Countless number of hard-ons I've created and felt, along with the occasional gropes. But my wedding ring is back on my hand now that I've made it back to my car. Just another night teasing as many strangers as I could. Pulling out and driving home when suddenly I swerve and my tire blows out. Too close to the bars to call my Hubby, I sit trying to think how I can get some help now...'

What, you cant change a tyre?
Oh my, you are stuck then!
Sounds like you need a Jack

I need more than a Jack, but who is going to give it to me? What is it going to cost me? Will they be nice about it? So many options to have fun with!!

I can help (of course...) pm sent.

Idea.

I would hate to see you dirty that pretty dress. Why don't you call AAA and I'll drive you to the closest place still open. Oh look there's a Hampton inn. Perhaps they have a room. We can always call AAA after we warm you up?

My friends call me “animal”,…my enemies…well…I guess I don’t have any…not anymore! I’m in a bike gang that we call “The Vikings”. We call ourselves that because we ride from town to town raping and pillaging. We’ve got arrest warrants out for us in most states, and the ones that don’t are probably because we haven’t been there yet. We are free spirits and we go were ever we want, when ever we want, and once we get there we do what ever we want.

We are biking down a deserted road outside of town when we see a car stopped at the side of the road, with head lights on, and a girl standing next to the car. She looks at us as we drive up. I make a ‘knowing nod’ to my compatriots and we slow to a stop. Our ‘hogs’ pop in the cold night air. I pull up to the little blond and say to her with a sly grin, “Well…what to we have here?”

Sorry Bout the Tire!

I would have left the wedding ring on. I love a challenge.

"Oh I see that you are married". "You aren't dressed like you are married. You don't dance like you are married. There is a little dark corner over there. Meet me there in two minutes." "Oh BTW Leave your panties in your purse".

Back