Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hi - 40 M in the North East..... can't remember if I posted on this thread before or not.... but anyway, I'm always on the look out for new online buddies (due to a condition called 'permanent horn')!

Hi gaz hope you had a good xmas ..n i think we used to chat way back

Yep, I think we did - I've been off and on this site a few times over the years under a couple of IDs.... for some reason I always come back....

I definitely remember chatting to you, but that's all, can't recall to what extent...

Yep, I think we did - I've been off and on this site a few times over the years under a couple of IDs.... for some reason I always come back....

I definitely remember chatting to you, but that's all, can't recall to what extent...

i am the same gaz..i would be on more but family stuff always gets in the way..well we had some sticky fun once or twice as i recall ;)

I'm doing just fine thanks, well more than just fine, very horny & have been all day ;). How are you?

im well thank you naughty guy,looking forward to what the new year brings.im perminatly horny all the time so it seems these days

i am well..xmas has flown past so has this year..hope every one has a good new year

im well thank you naughty guy,looking forward to what the new year brings.im perminatly horny all the time so it seems these days

Yes, last year was a bit of a biatch for me, so I know 2013 will be better :).

You sound like my kind of girl, could do with a girl who can keep up, lol:devil:

and one who can keep me up of course ;)

Back