The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On break from work, nice and hard, going to slip into a silky nylon nightgown and rub for a bit...

rubbing myself through my jeans here at work...Oh I need a hand...or a mouth.

an introduction to me

Why do I masterbate? I am a shy hairy old (50 next nov.20) Obese (right around 300#) man with the human papaloma virus I have little bumps all over my face and body that either grow into round bumps like a womans nipples or loose hanging globs. My penis is roughly four to five inches (it is longer than my hand is wide amd I aint got small hands) I have said that I am turning into a troll. I have had sex with both genders and it was okay but not wonderfull with either gender. I realize my choice of partners may have been part of the problem. I also lack transportation and empolyment and I aint exactly sure I can still do the jobs offered to me. I love the stories that literotica posts about gay and trannys who find someone who shows them that they can find a loving relationship. I feel that my gay experiance would have been better if he hadn't been a drunk, drug addict who despised what he did to me. I now hide in the shadows of aninimonity and look at all the beautiful people and dream of them as I launch my dreams toward the heavens.

On break from work, nice and hard, going to slip into a silky nylon nightgown and rub for a bit...

i bet you look sexy in that gown with them big mussels. I am rubbing and dreaming that you are putting my ankles over my shoulders and showing me how a real man feels while my hands are tied to your headboard. I aint scared because I am not gagged because you want to hear me scream my ppleasure and we have a prearanged safe word. I hope I haven't picked the wrong position.

i bet you look sexy in that gown with them big mussels. I am rubbing and dreaming that you are putting my ankles over my shoulders and showing me how a real man feels while my hands are tied to your headboard. I aint scared because I am not gagged because you want to hear me scream my ppleasure and we have a prearanged safe word. I hope I haven't picked the wrong position.

U 2 have made me hard

I might. I'm getting horny sitting here rubbing my sexy clean shaven legs!

:D

I love being a girl!

If not already . . . then, start now.

attachment.php

If you weren't started already, please join me.

Here is someone who is helping me right now. Maybe she will help you as well.

Cockring has been placed and edging has begun. God it is so fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back