Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetErika said:
I had the date from hell last night with a modified conspiracy theorist who has a major beef with Oprah (did you guys know she's a judgmental, anti-male bitch who's driven by the Religious Right and trying to force her wacky ideas on society? :eek: ).

Yeah. :rolleyes:

Oprah's driven by the religious right? I bet that's news to her!

Did you at least get a nice dinner? ;)

I am never ever ever going to a club again. All the girls were in less than three inches of clothing, and the guys there had so many socks stuffed down there pants that I have finally discovered where all those lost socks from my washing machine went.

SweetErika said:
I had the date from hell last night with a modified conspiracy theorist who has a major beef with Oprah (did you guys know she's a judgmental, anti-male bitch who's driven by the Religious Right and trying to force her wacky ideas on society? :eek: ).

Yeah. :rolleyes:
And how, pray tell, does this bright soul qualify as a "modified" conspiracy theorist? Seems to me that his nutcase credentials are all in order.

So the big question is this: did his political acumen increase or decrease your desire to take that new strap-on to him? :p

bobsgirl said:
Oprah's driven by the religious right? I bet that's news to her!

Did you at least get a nice dinner? ;)
Yeah, that's what I said, more or less. Of course because we don't necessarily agree she's using her fame and fortune to browbeat everyone into believing what she does (you know, that sex is dirty, violent entertainment should be completely abolished, and men are horrible) we're also victims of religion, and it's really too bad we lack the independent thought and strength necessary to break away from that. ;)

Good food, yes, but I wouldn't call it nice. When I need a couple of drinks AFTER Happy Hour, there's a problem.

midwestyankee said:
And how, pray tell, does this bright soul qualify as a "modified" conspiracy theorist? Seems to me that his nutcase credentials are all in order.
Well, this one is kind of in his own category. He doesn't think there's any secrecy to it really, it's more like all the stuff that's as plain as day to everyone is out to get him and other "openminded" people. So, I suppose it's more of a victim mindset/extreme external locus of control. You're right, though; he's absolutely, positively certifiable.

And when I "break up" with him (because of course I was the Domme for him from our first meeting)--like apparently everyone else has, but of course there's nothing wrong with him--it's going to be because "our religious society has gotten to me and is driving a wedge between us" and I "just can't handle honesty and rational thinking."

So the big question is this: did his political acumen increase or decrease your desire to take that new strap-on to him? :p
*shudders, and not in a good way*

Just for that, bend over, Big Boy... Oh, wait, that's not punishment, is it? :p

SweetErika said:
Yeah, that's what I said, more or less. Of course because we don't necessarily agree she's using her fame and fortune to browbeat everyone into believing what she does (you know, that sex is dirty, violent entertainment should be completely abolished, and men are horrible) we're also victims of religion, and it's really too bad we lack the independent thought and strength necessary to break away from that. ;)

Good food, yes, but I wouldn't call it nice. When I need a couple of drinks AFTER Happy Hour, there's a problem.

Well, this one is kind of in his own category. He doesn't think there's any secrecy to it really, it's more like all the stuff that's as plain as day to everyone is out to get him and other "openminded" people. So, I suppose it's more of a victim mindset/extreme external locus of control. You're right, though; he's absolutely, positively certifiable.

And when I "break up" with him (because of course I was the Domme for him from our first meeting)--like apparently everyone else has, but of course there's nothing wrong with him--it's going to be because "our religious society has gotten to me and is driving a wedge between us" and I "just can't handle honesty and rational thinking."

*shudders, and not in a good way*

Just for that, bend over, Big Boy... Oh, wait, that's not punishment, is it? :p

Such treatment might not be punishment for Conspiracy Boy, you're right. Seems to me that his whole world view is wrapped up in taking it that way. :D

EJFan said:
i'm very disappointed that i wasn't here when all this chatter was going on... you guys are just pure fun. :)
Upon review EJ, all it takes is Qman to make chatter fun.

He is just too cool.

center_stage said:
I am never ever ever going to a club again. All the girls were in less than three inches of clothing, and the guys there had so many socks stuffed down there pants that I have finally discovered where all those lost socks from my washing machine went.
Oh damn that is very funny CS. I caught one escaping once, it was sneaking up the agitator (yeah an old machine). I wonder if they sort of paired up in the guys pants.

center_stage said:
Ah....now I understand the secret of my lonely young adulthood. My mother taught me to always mate and match my socks as soon as they came out of the dryer and to arrange them in my sock drawer by color so that I could dress in the dark if necessary.

Never ever did she teach me to wear socks inside my trousers. That, unfortunately, explains a lot about my life.

I'm willing to pay an exhorbitant price if someone will come and wash my kitchen floor. I'll even feed you.

I can't believe it! There's not a drop of vanilla extract anywhere in my house. How can I make chocolate chip cookies without vanilla extract? Damn!

bobsgirl said:
I'm willing to pay an exhorbitant price if someone will come and wash my kitchen floor. I'll even feed you.
i'm assuming, from the subsequent post, that the proffered feeding won't include chocoate chip cookies. you had me up 'til that realization. :eek:

EJFan said:
i'm assuming, from the subsequent post, that the proffered feeding won't include chocoate chip cookies. you had me up 'til that realization. :eek:

I have cake. Will that do? :)

[waggles eyebrows at bg]

yes, of course i'm naughty--i'm a litster! :p

and my dear bg, how in the world would you be serving up anything that's innocent? :D

[considers possible fun uses of chocolate icing]

:>

ed

EJFan said:
that depends... are you gonna make me a salami & cuke platter too? ;)

Okay, i almost choked on my cherry coke when I read this. :D

Depends what you're going to do with them, EJ. ;)

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
[waggles eyebrows at bg]

yes, of course i'm naughty--i'm a litster! :p

and my dear bg, how in the world would you be serving up anything that's innocent? :D

[considers possible fun uses of chocolate icing]

:>

ed

:p I'm a good girl. You must be talking about my evil twin. ;)

bobsgirl said:
:p I'm a good girl. You must be talking about my evil twin. ;)
"creative" statements like this could get you nominated for congress.

Lesson to the wise.. Be careful who you send nasty emails too. They just might turn out to be someone you know. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back