Voyeurism

L

lucky_guy_49

Guest
Today at work I looked out the window of my high rise office, and saw a woman naked in the window of a nearby apartment. Her back was to me, and she was sitting on a bed that was level with the window, so I could see her clearly from her ass up. She had a nice figure, and was apparently massaging someone, though I may have missed out on somthing before I started watching.

As I watched, she and her partner switched places...first they lay together, while he sucked on her nipples and fingered her, then he kneeled down on the floor and ate her out for some time. After awhile she sat up a little and he lay between her legs briefly, then resumed sucking her, then back down for more cunnilingus. Although I got only brief glimpses of their naked bodies, it made me really hot to watch them, knowing exactly what they were doing, and in full view of whoever wanted to watch.

After maybe 20 minutes, she sat up again, and then they lay together for just a few minutes. He got up and dressed and she put on a robe. While dressing he continued to kiss her tenderly, and before leaving he raised her robe up for some ass-grabbing, and clearly got a few more good licks in on her nice tits.

This was about 4 in the afternoon, and it got me so excited I left work early after texting my wife that I wanted to be sure we went to bed early tonight so we could have sex (I think I worded it better than that.)

Alas, at bedtime even though I'd put a portable heater in the bedroom that raised the temp to 80, and turned the electric blanket on High to warm the bed, she was so cold she went to bed in sweatpants, hoodie and a fleece jacket. I tried to get through all that, but all she wanted to do was crawl under more covers to get warm. I ended up with a double martini and spending some time on Lit.

Well, my story kind of sucks, but the first part was exciting for me. This couple knew they were in front of a window, in full view of several office buildings. I suspect before I started watching she probably gave him a handjob or better.

What have you viewed of exhibiltionists in high rises, or what are your own voyeuristic experiences?
 
so did you take binoculars to work with you today? inquiring minds want to know!

on the other subject, don't wait until bedtime to warm things up!
 
Maybe two pairs of binoculars AND the wife should be brought to work. ;)
 
so did you take binoculars to work with you today? inquiring minds want to know!

on the other subject, don't wait until bedtime to warm things up!

The naked woman in the window caught my eye even without binoculars...but to get a better look I happened to have some there! and on the other subject, I pretty much worked on that all evening, but no go when it got to bedtime. Hope I don't have to wait until warm weather returns!
 
Back
Top