The Modern Day Magician (closed)

Sebs face lit up as Keara agreed to his wish, and then he began to have second thoughts. She had just admitted that she had experienced this type of thing before, and he had absolutely no experience with it besides what he had read in books and seen in Anime and Manga.

Still when was he ever going to get another chance to do something like this again? Taking a deep breath he pulled out the chains and then looked at her. He had been thinking of just attaching four chains to her limbs and then stretching her out on her back in a spreadeagled fashion on the bed, the classic look, but that failed to take into account her tail and her wings. If she was to truly be restrained then those needed to be bound up as well.

It would be a simple matter to bind her hands together and restrain them, but he would still need two for her legs. The problem became how to restrain her wings and tail. He thought of numerous ways, one of which had him thinking of something he was going to have to get made, but for now he was sure he had come up with something.

"I will be wanting you on all fours in the middle of the bed,' he smiled at her. "However first things first," he said as he grabbed the chain and wrapped it around her wrists and hands, binding them together. Then he watched as she got in a comfortable position and then took the chain and wrapped it through his head board. He took up the slack until she had to lean forward a little and then wrapped it around a few more times before securing it very tightly.

He got her to test it by pulling on it reasonably hard and it held and he leaned down and kissed her, before securing another chain around an ankle and then to a corner bedpost, spreading out her leg enough that it exposed her fully to his gaze. He did the same with her other leg.

He couldn't help himself and crept up behind her and licked her dripping snatch for a few minutes before sighing and moving up behind her fully putting the head of his cock at her entrance. He was sure she was expecting him to enter her but he grabbed her tail at the point it grew from her body and slowly ran his hand down to the tip and back again. Then he raised it up until he was holding it up somewhat between her wings.

"Keep it there for me beautiful," He whispered to her as he started to stroke her wings, one hand on either one. Again he lifted them up until they joined together straight up in the middle of her back and then he added her tail. Smiling he wrapped the tips with a fine but sturdy chain, then got her to flex her wings. It held and he chuckled as he came around to the side of her and turned her head so she looked at him.

"We both know you could break free of these bonds in an instant," he chuckled, "So let's make this truly interesting." Mumbling one of the first spells he had learned he touched each of the chains and watched them glow, then he did it again and again and again. The basic spell was one of enhancing. Applying it to the chain had just made it tougher and denser. Each extra time had multiplied the effect. Now Keara might have a hard time breaking out and indeed they might hold in the throes of her passion.

Smiling again at her he moved in and kissed her as he stroked her horns and then he grabbed one and hauled her head back and smiled teasingly at her. "Now let's see just how much you can really take my little pet, and we will see if you like my nice surprise I have planned for you."
 
As he first started the process, she grinned wondering what exactly he had in mind. The position itself didn't start out all that bad and she did get comfortable until he proceeded with the actual binding. The few stretches of her arms and legs made her readjust her weight for more comfort. Though, the discomfort is what made being bound up all the more alluring. Luckily there wasn't too much discomfort as he tested the restraints and made adjustments where needed.

She groaned as the head of his cock stretched her ever so eager pussy open, she did try to push back for more of it. Of course, he denied her of that as he teased her tail and wings, making it nearly impossible to not cum right then. Her wings stretched with excitement as he caressed over them, not expecting him to really bind them. The kiss of the cold chain running across her wings shocked her and shivers coursed through her. By the time he was done binding her wings and tail, she was ready to cum, on the verge of begging for permission.

More and more Seb actually did surprise Keara with his actions. Her initial thought was that he would do a simple binding. Have her on her back, or perhaps even standing up in a spread eagle fashion. This however, wasn't what she expected at all and while he cast the spell on the chains, she growled a little with excitement. Not that she would have broken through the chains intentionally, but now she wanted to test their strength. Only to find out that he did a remarkable job on strengthening them.

Keara did move and writhe within the restraints to see how much she could actually move. To her surprise, she had very little mobility and that actually aroused her more by the second. She was almost surprised that he didn't bind her horns as well while he teased them. After their kiss, her eyes were burning with more lust than he has seen in them so far. The soft purring and little gasps gave away her excitement of what is about to come.

"If.. If you are capable of doing this to me Master.... I do not think there is much I can teach you..."

She grinned and teased him, her tongue snaking out to lick over his lips while her hips tried to hump the air. The tip of her tail twitching wildly and seeking attention that is be denied.
 
Seb looked down at her and smiled. He knew there was a hell of a lot she could still teach him. He might have the courage to do these sorts of things with her and a spelled woman like Heather, but he still lacked the confidence to even try approaching a normal woman and asking her out on even the most simplest of dates. He knew Keara could take him and with her help Heather was able to as well. It was also because of her magic that Heather had not even balked after seeing his size. Yet any normal woman was going to leave and that was always in the back of his mind.

Oh he had many, many girl friends and every single one of them always wondered why he was still single. In fact a few thought he was gay and more than one had offered to set him up with a good friend. Heck most of them had hit on him themselves, but he had rejected them all after his disastrous encounters.

However now was not the time to be thinking of that. Slowly he moved closer to Keara positioning his cock head at the entrance of her mouth. Then holding her horns tightly he allowed her to use her tongue to pleasure him, then slowly fed an inch into her mouth.

It was torture for him as well, but he had seen the lust in her eyes and he knew she wanted more than he was giving her and it was more torturous for her than it was for him.

Over the next ten minutes he fed her another three inches as she practically tried to suck him down her throat and then he pulled all the way out grinning at her. "I think that is enough of that," he told her stroking her horns lovingly.

He moved behind her and began to play with her pussy, stroking a finger lightly over her lips and then teasing her by putting just his fingertip inside her and running it around. At the same time he played with her asshole, moving a finger over it and around then slipping a tip in and out again and again.

He kept it up for another ten minutes before he lightly tugged on her engorged clitoris several times then moved up behind her and quickly shoved his entire cock deep inside her twice before pulling out entirely. He then leaned forward and licked the tip of her tail before putting just two inches inside her and twirling his hips as he caressed her wings and began to lick her tail again.

"Are you enjoying yourself my sweet? I know I am. I think I can keep this up all day, what do you think?" he asked as he sucked in two inches of her tail, while stroking the tips of her wings and plunging deep inside her again, before pulling out and just leaving two inches inside of her again. However he continued to suck and lick the tip of her tail driving her wild.
 
Keara tried her hardest to take more of him into her greedy mouth. It seemed the harder she tried, the more he denied her. There was a primal motion to her hips as she tried to hump the air, groaning and whimpering from being so deprived. The grip he had on her horns kept her right at that edge, though not nearly enough stimulation to send her over.

When he pulled away, leaving her with a need she hasn't felt in a very,very long time, she whimpered from the loss. More than anything she wanted to taste him, to have him flooding her mouth with his seed. Instead, he left her and shifted around on the bed. Just when she was about to beg for his seed, beg to have him take her throat again, she felt his fingers.

Instantly she gasped and cried out more primal than even she expected to give. Her hips did what they could to reach out for him. Each time he tugged at her throbbing clit, she squirted her excitement all over his fingers. He never gave enough to allow her full release and tried not to beg for it either, allowing him to have this time with her.

Though when he plunged his cock soo deep and hard into her, Keara couldn't contain herself. She let a scream as she came, waking Heather up in the process. It wasn't enough to give Keara full satisfaction since he didn't keep pounding into her. The mixture of stimulation though drove her insane. It did surprise her in a fleeting second that he would suck on her. Yet, she couldn't give it much though either as he overwhelmed her.

Her wings tried to stretch out for him, straining against their confines as he teased the hell out of them. The teasing brought her dangerously close to another orgasm, though she fought it back. In her mind, he won't be lasting to much longer and would soon start pounding into her for his own release. That was until she heard his comment about doing this all day..... Of course, that one thought brought out a whimper.

"Yes..... Master..... I am enjoying this.... I haven't.... felt like this.... in ... quite sometime.... Master..."

She panted and groaned while her inner walls squeezed at him tightly, telling him her need for release. Each time he drove teasingly into her, Keara would squirt so much that it would soak the bed. Heather rolled onto her to watch them easier, licking her lips after seeing how soaked the demon had gotten him. it was more arousing than anything she has ever seen before. Even if it is a demon that should be feared.
 
Seb smiled at Keara's reply but it was more her reactions that had him grinning with joy. He had not believed that he could have her writhing like this. He was sure a Succubus Demon like her would have experienced something like this numerous times and would be immune to such pleasure. Yet here she was squirming below him and dripping so much that she was leaving the bed sopping wet.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and observed Heather crawl closer so she could watch them go at it. His smile got even wider and then he had a wicked idea. It was hard for him to both tease Keara's wings, tail and control himself properly while plunging into her. Motioning Heather up towards him he gave the girl a kiss then grabbed her hands.

"I need your help. I want you to tease Keara's wings and lick the tip of her tail. Pretend it is a cock and you want the boy it is attached to to come as soon as possible, yet only take three inches into your mouth and use your tongue a lot."

He then showed her how he wanted her to stroke Keara's wings, especially her tips where he knew she was the most sensitive. Once he was satisfied she knew what she was doing he started to concentrate on what he wanted to do.

Once again he began to thrust inside of her, this time pushing a little more in then twisting his hips around before withdrawing again. Time after time he fed her a quarter of his length slowly, twisting it inside of her and then withdrawing.

Finally after a quarter of an hour he began to slowly feed her more. Over another ten minutes he inserted more and more until half of his length was buried inside of her and then he stopped. It was time for his surprise.

Grinning he concentrated on the spell she had taught him and a small appendage began to grow from his groin. At first it was the size of a finger and it probed at her anal opening stretching her open and gliding inside of her. He had removed his hands from her so he hoped she believed it WAS one of his fingers. He gradually increased it size, both lengthening and increasing it's girth.

Soon it was the size of a small penis, then he increased it until it exactly matched what he had inside her pussy and then stopped. Placing his hands on her hips again he began to slowly withdraw and pump into her again. It was a struggle not to ram himself deep inside of her but he had promised to tease her mercilessly and that is what he was going to do.
 
Keara is used to being man handled... only.. in a different type of situation. There are only a small handful that know all her weaknesses and it has been a while since shes' played with them. Seb on the other hand has somehow managed to find all those weak spots within a matter of minutes. Before she could even blink, he had learned how to use that weakness to his advantage. Something she is reluctantly giving him credit for. However, a succubus is meant to be sensitive to begin with, it is how the are pleasurable to mortals. Otherwise, life would be boring and right now would be a bore if she wasn't a sensitive creature.

That isn't the case here though, he was teasing her in ways that drove her wild and she couldn't do anything about it. There were a couple of fleeting moments when she thought about torturing him. It would be easy enough to do, a bit of manipulation and he would be putty in her hands. Yet, that would defeat the purpose of her submitting to him and ruin the fun he is clearly having. Although, she couldn't deny that she is very much enjoying every tormenting second of this.

However, when heather joined in on the fun, Keara gave a faint grin that they obviously couldn't see. As he showed Heather what to do with her tail, Keara could feel the difference in how each of them teased it. Having them both tease it did drive her to the edge and she growled deeply as she couldn't quite get over that edge. Once she knew for certain that Heather is in control of her tail, the tail thickened to an average size cock, most likely the size Heather is used to. It didn't slow Heather down as she sucked on it and heard Keara purring.

He had also give Heather permission to play with those wonderful wings as well. While Keara tried to buck towards his new little trick, Heather went removed the thick tail from her mouth and began stroking it. She wanted to test out other things, lowering herself she went to suck on Keara's horns for a few moments. When Heather went to the second horn, Keara cried out and writhed wildly as she came for them both.

Heather wasted no time in continuing as she licked and kissed along one wing, working her way towards the tip and sucked on it. She did this until she noticed he was double penetrating the demon with both full size cocks. She went to the other wing and did the exact same thing. Every so often she would suck on the tail, never once neglecting to the attention on it, although she enjoyed how sensitive these wings were.

Keara trembled and writhed with more pleasure than she knew what to do with. Both their hands roaming over her, Heathers mouth kissing, licking and sucking just melted the succubus. What he was doing with her ass felt too incredible for words that she didn't notice he never took out the finger. The only thing she did realize is that he kept stretching her and after what seemed like an eternity, she had two massive cocks stretching and penetrating her. Keara pretty much lost it right there and the smallest of motion he did, she quickly became his cumslut.
 
Seb smiled as he watched Heather roam around Keara's body, licking and sucking on the Succubus's horn's, wings and tail. He felt her orgasm as Heather sucked her horns in her mouth and his cock was covered in her juices even more than he thought possible. His bed was becoming a mess. The sheets were already so wet it looked like they had been doused in water and he was probably going to have to air out the mattress so it didn't get moldy, but it was worth it.

Even as he continued to slowly pump into her Keara wildly writhed below him and it took all of his will power not to start fucking her hard and fast. He wanted to prove to her that when it came down to it, he could act like a master should.

Still by the time he was slowing giving her half his lengths in both her holes, she was almost practically cumming non stop. The feeling of both her pussy and ass clutching at his poles was getting to be more than he could stand and all he wanted to do was bury the remaining length deep inside of her and fuck her until she begged for him to cum deep inside of her.

Grinning to himself he almost slapped himself in the face. Wasn't he in control here? Why didn't he make her do just that. Rearing back he pulled out of her until just the heads of his two cock's were inside of her then thrusting hard and fast he buried them as far inside of her as they would go, slamming his pelvis hard into her ass. Pulling out he did it again and again before stopping with himself buried deeply inside of her.

Reaching down he grabbed her horn and stroking it he teased her then grabbed it and turned her head so he could see her face.

"Well my little devil. It seems by the mess you have made on my bed you are enjoying yourself. Perhaps a little too much? I thought I was supposed to be teasing you? Maybe I should stop for awhile, is that what you would like?" he asked her knowing it was the last thing she wanted. "Tell me my gorgeous purple Succubus. Just what do you want me to do? For once, your wish is my command," he grinned.
 
Keara couldn't help but feed off the energy he was pouring off. Even Heather had a very sweet taste the more aroused she became. There were fleeting meoments when Keara wanted to do things to Heather, to torment her in the same ways. That is until he shifted things around all the sudden and pounded hard for a few thrusts. Keara lost it right then as every muscle in her body tensed, straining against the bindings as she came harder than ever. She couldn't remember the last time she was double penetrated to this extent and she loved every second of it.

Keara cried out when he stopped short of her reaching another climax and she shivered as her nerves ran wild. She was panting hard as he lifted her face up, growling deeply at the grip he had on her horn. He can tell by the glazed look in her deep blue eyes that she fell pretty hard into subspace. It took her a few moments to find some sense of reality and connect his words.

"No Master, I do not wish for you to stop... Please.. Do not stop Master!!"

She sounded a little too desperate, even for her own ears to listen to, yet, he had her in a very vulnerable position right now. One that she rarely lets any human see, after all, she is suppose to be a strong and powerful demon. Not one that shows weakness and yet, she is showing him her weakest and most vulnerable side of herself.

"Make me scream for you Master.... Make me cum for you until I can no longer scream or cum... Please Master... That is what I need..."

Deep down she wanted to see if he could actually make her pass out, or if she will out last him. As of right now, she was exhausted from being tied up for so long. Which, in reality, did give him all the advantage.. at the same time, she is a demon that normally takes on other demons for hours upon hours... Which made this little challenge all the more sweeter for her.
 
Seb smiled down at her and began to stroke her horn lovingly. He saw the lust and desperation in her eyes and heard it in her voice and was surprised how much it turned him on. To know that he had turned this succubus on this much, someone that was normally doing the same to other people, had him harder than he had ever been before.

"Very well beautiful. Let me see if I can fulfill your request."

Letting her head go he grabbed her hips and began to plunge deep into her, making sure he got every part of himself inside of her. He thrust in, waited a little, then withdrew until only his heads were inside of her, waited again, then pushed slowly in again.

Gradually he sped up, twisting his hips as he strived to hit new areas inside her body. He angled up and dragged his girth along her fully engorged clitoris as well as hitting the upper walls of her pussy and ass. Slowly as he plunged in and out he changed the angle until he was plunging downwards into her.

Smiling as he heard her moans, he upped his pace, his groin slapping into her ass and filling the room with pleasant sounds. He gestured to Heather and again got her to caress and suckle on her wings and tail, although this time he had her do it from the front while straddling her head so she could wriggle her pussy over her horns at the same time.

Finally he began to rear back and pound heavily into her. He moved his hands from her hips up to her wings, grabbing her where they joined her body and pulled her back onto him. He felt himself sink deeper into her and felt the first stirrings of an orgasm approaching.

"Come on my gorgeous little devil. Scream your pleasure for me and soak my bed," he encouraged her as he sped up yet again.
 
Keara wanted to win this game of hers, and she did come close to making him cum first. Only problem was.. Well.. Heather was helping him. Once Heather started grinding her pussy along one of Keara's horns, the little demon lost it. Not only did she have two massive cocks pounding away into both her holes. She could feel Heathers tight pussy squeezing around the sensitive horn and the sweet juices running down from it. Never in her life as she ever used her horns in such a way, the thought never came to her. One thing is certain, Keara enjoyed the hell out of it.

She tried her best to hold back the screams, even when he hit all those sweet nerve endings that went wild with pleasure. Eventually though, she couldn't hold back any longer and her screams filled every hallway. It would be unknown to her if the outside world heard her demonic screams of pleasure. If they did however, they had gotten a taste of that same pleasure as they walked by. Every part of her body tensed and strained hard against all the chains. Heather was concerned for the wings at one point as they strained the hardest and she could see the chains digging into them.

Keara came one more time when he finally came, naturally Heather used the demons horn to herself off as well while watching. Keara cried out one more time as the stimulation ran its course and she trembled beneath them both. Her eyes rolling shut as she gasped to catch her breath while the rest of her laid limp on the bed. She didn't feel when Heather moved off her to lay next to her. In fact, Keara could barely feel anything except for the tingling nerves crawling all over her limbs.
 
Seb smiled widely as he heard Keara scream out in pleasure, her cries of passion filling the whole building. She was quite lucky that one of the first things he had done was put up wards against eavesdroppers. No sounds ever escaped his building.

He could feel her body straining in every sense. She pulled against the chains binding her hands and feet and the ones restraining her wings. Even as he pounded into her harder and faster, he was a little concerned. He saw the chains digging in and knew that he had to finish soon so she would not harm herself.

He felt her pussy walls clutching at him, trying to milk him dry, while at the same time her ass pulled at him, urging him to cum inside her. Finally he was unable to restrain himself no longer and with a final deep thrust he unloaded deep inside her.

He was surprised when the one he had created also spurt in her ass. He did not know he had created it so well that it would actually cum as well, but it soon filled her ass up and it began to leak out. Meanwhile he filled up her womb and her belly distended as he continued to flood her.

Finally he stopped and rolled off her and laid down beside her, barely managing to cast the first spell he had ever learned. It was the simple unbinding spell, which loosened all her bonds. He had learned it as self preservation as a nerd that was always being locked in things or tied up.
 
Being a creature that is made for pure sexual pleasure, Keara soon realized that she may have bet her match. Humans could never possibly out last a demon such as her. Yet, Seb found a way to push himself to last much longer than he should have. Forced her to release one hell of an orgasm that very few demons could gain from her. Especially when she felt both his cocks exploding and overflowing her with his seed.

She cried out as he pulled out of her, feeling the soreness in her ass with the loss of every inch. However, what she didn't feel is the release of the chains as all her nerves were still in shock. In fact, she barely felt Heather moving around to help unbind the chains. A few whimpers did escape when the when her tender wings were released. Slowly, heather helped Keara stretch out so she can lay on the bed. Though, Keara was lost in her own little heaven to fully comprehend who was touching her. Let alone what position that person was putting her into, the most Keara could consider is the new position meant they were still going to use her.

She was still face down as Heather carefully massaged the soreness out of the wings, making certain that no damage was done. Naturally, with them being so tender, it didn't take much for Keara to start writhing slowly. Her free tail flicked slowly with its own excitement, showing signs that Keara is very content and the smile on her face should make Seb very proud. It isn't often that a human could satisfy a demon to this degree and if he didn't watch it, Keara could easily become addicted to this.
 
Seb was exhausted, but he rolled over enough so he could see Heather massaging life back into Keara's body and he smiled. He was glad the woman was there and that she was taking such good care of her. Of course he had a feeling that it was not so innocent as it looked as he noticed her hands lingering on certain parts of Keara's body.

As the massage continued he noticed her body start to move in a way that was not only her unkinking, but that looke as if she was moving in pleasure. Seb smiled as he noticed it. Good, at least she had not been hurt by the chains and it seemed as if she was getting the feeling back in her body. He could even see a very contented smile beginning to appear on her face as her tail began to move from side to side like a cat that is getting ready to pounce.

He himself was starting to feel better, and he released the magic that had grown his second member. As it disappeared, he rolled over so he was face to face with her and smiled.

"Well it seems that your first lesson went well. I think I learned that spell well, but I guess you are the expert. Do you think that was okay or shall we continue to practice it? I was thinking to truly master it I might have to perform it at least once a day for at least a month and maybe in different ways. What do you think teacher?" he chuckled.
 
Keara's smile grew as she listened to him speak about more practice. There were no complaints on her part if he wanted to keep 'practicing' as he called it.

"It was perfect Master. The added cum was a very nice touch as well. You can practice anytime you wish Master. Don't forget to give our pet the same treat sometime."

She grinned while lifting her hips up to show him the seed that still leaked from the very used hole. Heather helped a little too by spreading the ass cheeks more, mainly out of her own morbid interests. Heather is a very visual person and to see such things were quite arousing for her.

"I do believe however... after all the excitement today.."

Keara finally opened her eyes, showing off her own exhaustion that this day had brought out. Also a small moment was savored as Heather went back to massaging and soothing the demon. Keara did grin more after hearing Heathers gut growling softly, wondering when the last time she fed herself.

"That the two of you could use some food while I take a nice hot bath. I think the three of us could use some relaxing time after all."

Keara lifted up enough to lean in and give him a very passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a bit longer than she intended on, yet she couldn't resist his kisses. After a couple of moments, she turned and gave Heather the same type kiss, refusing to break the kiss anytime soon.
 
Seb smiled at her as she leaned back from kissing him. He could feel a faint stirring in his loins, but it would take a miracle for him to become erect right at this moment. Besides she was right. As soon as she had mentioned food he had realized how hungry he was. He had also heard Heather's stomach growl and knew it was time to eat. Keara might be able to sustain herself on the fruits of their fucking sessions, but the two of them actually needed real sustenance.

Rolling out of bed, he walked naked into the kitchen. Grabbing a large apron from where it was hanging up he put it on then proceeded to wash up. Then it was time to explore. He couldn't quite remember what he had in the fridge or his cupboards.

He wasn't like a typical student however, He loved cooking. No microwave meals for him or instant meals. His fridge contained fruit and vegetables, his cupboard was filled with actual ingredients and his freezer had meat in it.

After exploring for a little while, he decided the easiest thing to make would be a creamy pasta. He had not expected to be feeding two extra people and so had not taken any meat out and he didn't feel like doing a shopping run. So he quickly threw a large pot of water on to boil, and started to cut up some onions, mushrooms, peppers and ham. He had the cream out, a few eggs and cheese and his secret ingredient, Mustard.

It did not take him long to fry everything, add the cream, then the beaten egg and cheese to thicken the mixture and then the mustard to give it a bit of a kick. Then he stirred in the cooked pasta and dinner was ready. He cut up some thick chunks of bread and placed them on the table with butter and placed the pasta in a large bowl and grabbed three smaller bowls and forks.

"Okay you two, dinners ready," he called out. It had been about half an hour or so since he had left the room and he hoped he had given Keara enough time in the bath. Still if she wanted longer she could always tell him so.
 
Keara grinned while watching him walk off as she thought of what to do next. Of course she is going to go take her bath, yet she suddenly thought of Heather. Keara wondered what he would do if she played with Heather in the bath. Though that also meant she wouldn't get her super hot bath in fear of burning Heather.

While he was in the kitchen cooking, Keara did just that and played with Heather in the bath. They both washed each other down, enjoying some of the scented oils he had, though Keara adding her own little spice for Heather to enjoy. She kept heather on edge for the entire half hour, mainly as a payback for helping him earlier. Keara couldn't go without a little payback naturally.

She made certain that Heather remained quiet, not allowing her to beg or get too noisy as she teased her human pet. However, right when Keara heard his voice calling out to them, she grinned wickedly. Her tail found Heathers' sweet spot that sent her over the edge and her scream of pleasure is what he heard in response.

After Heather calmed down some, Keara sent her out to find him first while she remained in the bath a little longer. Heather had that daze look of lust and pure contentment clouding her eyes as she walked on trembling legs to sit at the table.
 
Seb heard a scream of pure pleasure ring out just after he called out, and several minutes later Heather walked out naked, with a look of contentment on her face. It was obvious to him what the girls had been up to as he saw that her hair was still semi wet and he smiled as he guided her to a seat at the table.

She smiled as he served a large bowl for her and then sat down opposite her and piled a bowl full himself. As she took a mouthful her smile got wider and she looked over at him. "This is delicious. Keara doesn't know what she is missing by staying in the bath."

Seb blushed a little but he was proud. It was the first time he had really cooked for anyone and he was happy that they liked it.

"Well eat as much as you like. If she doesn't get out then she just misses out," he chuckled. Of course he would make sure to save her a bowl before that happened. He really wanted to know what she thought of his cooking.

As he ate he looked over at Heather. He wondered what the girl thought of this situation. At first he had thought he was just going to make her a one time plaything and only because she seemed to want it. Now however it looked like she was going to become a very regular member around his home and although he was not against the idea, he wondered was she?

Keara had done a few things to her mind and body to help her deal with this situation, but he had to know if her staying was still okay with her, or was it just the magic forcing her to do it. If it was the latter he was going to have a big problem with that. He only hoped whatever Keara had done still left her with enough of her mind to be able to answer truthfully.

"Heather," he began looking over the table at her, "Are you having fun being with Keara and me? What I mean is, would you like to see us a lot more, or do you just want to make this a one night sort of thing?" He blushed a little and then continued. "Oh and I don't just mean the sex stuff, I mean do you want to hang out as well?"
 
Keara added a little bit of magic to her bath, creating the perfect heat for a demoness. Though, she did know that she would have to get out eventually, that time isn't now. She smiled and slid deeper into the water for a few more moments. All the while she wondered what Seb must be thinking about all this. Especially when it came to Heather, he probably thinks that she is being controlled. That thought made Keara smirk a little, granted she did use some persuasive powers, of course a bit of aphrodisiac helped too. But, truth is, Heather could have backed out at anytime if she truly wanted to... Though, Keara knew what her heart desired... She just helped the process along a little.. quicker...

Heather was impressed with his cooking and ate up her plate, about to get seconds when he became serious. She glanced over at him a little confused for a moment and thought about it some.

"Honestly... It is a bit.... different that's for sure. As for where to take it... I guess that is up to you two. I mean.. It has only been a few hours, but you have treated me much better than.. well.. you know."

She flushed at the thought of actually leaving her so called friends behind to be with Seb, almost wondering what they would think of that. Though, she now knew things they didn't and would just laugh at them if they said anything.

"I wouldn't complain if you wished for me to stick around. But, if you decide to leave this as a one time fling, that is fine with me as well. Nothing else, this could turn into a friends with benefits.... Though... I think Keara plans on keeping me for herself.."

She giggled and took a few more bites of food.
 
Seb was pleasantly surprised at Heather's answer. It sounded like she genuinely wanted to stay around, and was actually a little concerned that he might want to only keep things casual.

That was something he could not wrap his mind around. A girl being worried that he would reject her. Still he rushed to reassure her. "Oh I am more than happy for you to stay for as long as you like," he smiled at her. "I have no intentions of this just being a 'Friends with benefits' sort of thing either. I kind of get the feeling that is how Joe and the others treated you and they sort of left the friend part out of the equation."

He looked over at her and smiled shyly while filling up her bowl a little more. "I prefer to treat my friends a lot better than that, and my girlfriends even better. However I do have to warn you. If you do start hanging around with me you will probably be picked on by them and maybe even roughed up, but I will do all I can to protect you from that. I have had enough of Joe and it is about time I found out what his problem is with me."

Hearing a splash from the bathroom he smiled again and then laughed. "The one thing I can promise you though is that it won't be dull, there will be lot's of sex, probably in ways you have never imagined, and I believe you will only be the first joining us. Do you think you can handle that, and handle your two new well... Masters I guess," he said blushing again.
 
Heather paused for a moment while giving an curious glance towards him, though some strange fascination crept in there as well. At first she wasn't sure of how to respond as many thoughts raced in those few seconds.

"Master? .... You... You would seriously want to be... my.... Master?"

Everything else he said kind of went flying over head, unconcerned about being picked on. Little did he know, that is already part of her life, after all that is partly how she ended up in Joe's little gang. They had things on her at the time and bullied her into.. well.. what they wanted from her. Taking full advantage of her submissiveness. All this with Seb just happened at the perfect time because Joe and his gang was actually getting tired of just blow jobs from her.

It was the whole Master thing that stunned her the most. Keara... she could understand, after all that is what demons do, they turn the weak humans into their little play things. Heather oddly accepted that, even if she still isn't quite certain as to why. Then, she did have a natural submissive side to her that thrived off that dominance and humiliation.

"I... I think I can accept that.. I mean with her, there is little choice considering what she is... But with you... What kind of rules would ask of me?"

Heather glanced up to see Keara in the doorway listening to them. Knowing they were both listening in on her response, she blushed deeply and looked back down her food. It was a bit intimidating to be put into this situation, at the same time the idea behind aroused her like nothing before.

"I-I do like... that sort of thing. Yet, I need to know that you won't abuse that kind of control. I have no idea what she will have me do, but at the same time, you are her Master, she answers to you... How far will you allow her to take things with me?"
 
To say that Seb was shocked was the biggest understatement of the day so far. He had only said Master's for lack of a better word for what was going on, yet to see how turned on Heather was by the word he was sort of glad he had.

Looking at her he could see that although she was excited at the idea, she was also a little scared and he could understand why. He knew exactly all the ways that word could be used and he was sure she was worried about the way he would use it.

In fact as she continued to talk he found that it was not him she was worried about, but Keara. She did indeed like the way the Succubus made her feel, but she was wary of her. He could understand that. Not everyone would trust a Demon the way he did, and like she said, he was her Master not Heather.

He heard movement behind him and turned to see Keara standing in the doorway and gestured for her to come in and sit down, then changing his mind he moved back a bit and got her to sit on his lap. As she did he firmed up a little but he looked at Heather. This was about her first, that could come later.

"Heather I am glad you told me about this and I would love to be your Master. I promise I will never hurt you..." he began then paused and began again, "Well let's say I will never hurt you in a way you do not want me too," he smiled. "I will never force you to do anything you do not wish to, although I may push your boundaries a little. I will treat you with respect at all times and I will never let anyone else harm you in any way."

He looked at Keara and then back at Heather. "That includes Keara. Everything I have just said applies to her. You may have noticed I am not a forceful person and not a typical Master, but on this I will have your word. You will protect Heather and allow no harm to come to her under those stipulations," he smiled at his succubus and then at Heather.

"As for you Heather, you are to behave as normal when we are in public. I don't want you to be timid or loose what I like about you. It will only be when I or Keara give you a direct order that you have to obey it, and you are to do it without question. We will discuss what you are and are not comfortable with later, and some house rules of course but I guarantee you will not mind them."

"Does that satisfy you Heather and are you prepared to become our Pet. I do not like the term Slave so I hope you do not expect me to use it."
 
Last edited:
Heather seriously couldn't believe that this is happening. A few times she considered pinching herself to see if she is in fact dreaming all of this up. There were times when she did dream of Seb, that much is difficult to deny. Yet, they were never quite to this extent. The most shocking part of it all is the demon that is involved. Her dreams never include a demon and she almost questioned if this demon did in fact have full control over her. Yet, if she did, Heather doubts she would be questioning all these things.

Despite the questions however, she did fall silent for a few moments while her thoughts ran a million miles. She watched Keara sitting on his lap, her beautiful wings relaxed behind her and her tail wrapped around his leg. For a split second she wondered if demons felt jealousy. Keara did bring her into all this, yet how did she truly feel about Heather sticking around.

"I do like the sound of that. I... I have always wanted to ... be a pet... to someone.. who deserves it."

Though she did frown for a second when thinking of Joe again. She already missed the time they were suppose to meet up, she didn't have her phone since she was naked when arriving here. She couldn't imagine the anger Joe is filled with right now. Although, he did have Ashley to keep him busy which is a good thing for Heather.

"Joe will not take me leaving lightly.... H-He.. is kind of blackmailing me... Most of what he has on me has been cleared considering a few minor things. However, there's still a couple of things that will hurt others and prevent me from gaining my family business. It is a long complicated story, but he still has a hold on me."
 
Seb looked at Heather and thought about things for a bit. He began to absently run his hands up and down Keara's sides and along her arms as he did, in a mildly sexual way. That would probably surprise him if anyone pointed it out as only a day before he would have never dreamed of doing something like that to anyone.

"Alright then," he said, his eyes snapping back into focus and his hands stilling as the rested on Keara's waist. "I guess we have both been running around Joe for long enough. Me I just wanted to avoid conflict, but if I am going to be the person I want to be and a true master," he said smiling at both of them, "Then I guess I am not going to be able to do that anymore."

Patting Keara on her cute little bum, he gave her a kiss then motioned her up as he then walked over to Heather. He held out his hand and gently pulled her up and hugged her to his chest before kissing her tenderly and then looking her in the eye.

"I am going to be your Master from now on Heather, and that means I am going to protect you no matter what. However I need to know what Joe has on you so we can make this right. He might think he is the one in charge, but maybe we might be able to convince him otherwise," he smiled at her as he looked back at Keara and chuckled.

"For now you can stay here until things have calmed down. We can go and get some of your things later and believe me there is plenty of space. You can have your own room in fact...I just have to kind of build it first," he chuckled. "Of course a bit of magic might help out but I like to do things the old fashioned way as well."

Then he had another thought. "Heather, I know you and Ashley are normally together and forgive me if I am wrong, from the sounds of things, You and she normally 'Entertained' Joe and the others together. Is she in the same situation you are, I mean being blackmailed, or does she just like them?"

Seb wondered exactly how he was going to have to deal with Joe. Depending on what Heather told him, it could just be a simple matter of a friendly chat, but he severely doubted that. Maybe if they were lucky some counter blackmail would work, but even then Seb had his doubts. No he had a feeling he would either have to severely threaten Joe and make him believe it, or frighten him so badly he might just run far away.
 
Keara smiled contently as he caressed over her side, she was curious to see if he even knew what his own hand was doing. However, she remained silent while he spoke, listening carefully as to how he would handle this situation. Although, when he asked about Ashley, Keara raised her eyes when Heather laughed. After a moment, Heather finally spoke up to answer his questions.

"Ashley? She doesn't give a flying rats ass about any of them. She is a cheerleader, Joe is a popular jock, she is with them just for reputation and looks and of course the sex. However, she would certainly love Keara over there. If anyone can keep up with a demon, it'd be Ashley. But no, he has nothing on her as far as blackmailing goes."

Heathers attitude quickly changed when thinking about the second part of his questions. There really is no easy way to explain things, half of it she honestly doesn't understand herself anymore. It was here she lowered her gaze, unwilling to look either of them in the eyes as she sat back down.

"It isn't that easy, you can't just go up to Joe and beat the crap out of him to set me free..... It's more complicated than that."

Keara could see into her thoughts and frowned slightly at how the situation truly is. At the same time, she grinned at her own thoughts of how to take care of it. Sadly, she had a gut feeling that Seb wouldn't allow her to deal with things her way, which is a shame really. Keara saw it as a two for one deal, yet, Seb most likely wouldn't see it that way.

Heather took a deep breath before continuing, unsure of even how to continue with everything.

"Joe is the son of my fathers life long best friend. A friend that I used to call uncle, a friend that is partners in the family business. He caught me snooping around in his office once. See, when I take over the business, I want to remove him and his side of the deal. So, I went snooping for dirt that will help me. However, what I found went beyond simple dirt.... It could send many to prison.... including my own father..."

Heather sighed and tried to keep calm, though when she reached to take a drink of her juice, her hand was on the shaky side.

"The short version.... I am to marry Joe as a means to keep him in the business. Whether or not I am truly marrying Joe or his father.. or both.. has yet to be seen. As they both use me for their amusement. Either case, they would both essentially take over and do with the business how they please."

Heather paused for a moment, then smirked slightly to herself thinking of what just happened here. If only Joe and his father knew, she could already see the anger flaring in their eyes.

"I was to remain as a virgin until the wedding night. Otherwise if I screwed up... They would sell me to the black market. Anyone in their right mind knows that virgins bring in a high price. They even threatened to sell Ashley as well if I didn't behave. Though she doesn't know any of this. I can't go to my father because, well... He has a hand in the black market. Plus, it's my word against Joe and his father. Going to the police I would need proof that I do not have. again, my word against theirs. Also, If I lose him to prison, then any hope of gaining the business is lost. So, until I find a way to remove Joe and his father... I am to obey their every command."
 
Seb's face clouded over more and more as Heather continued to talk. He had known Joe was a jerk but this went way beyond that. He and his father were trying to keep Heather as a virtual slave and cheat her out of her inheritance all for the sake of their lust's and money. Well there was no way he was going to let them get away with that.

Calming himself he looked at Heather and sighed a little. "Well that explains why you liked anal so much. I guess Joe made you do it that way to keep you 'pure', and of course do something for so long you are obviously going to come to like it. Well if it is done right," he chuckled. "Only I think we stuffed up their plans on keeping you a Virgin until the wedding night," he laughed again.

Looking at her he grew serious. "Of course there is no way I am letting you marry that scumbag or his father. The way I see it we just have to get them off your back and away from your father until you can inherit the business and then your dad can take 'Early' retirement.

Seb sat back and thought a little, again absently running his hands all over Keara. He was sure the Succubus had a few ideas of how to take care of things, probably involving making them disappear, but that would look bad for Heather and her father. No there had to be another way.

Finally he smiled and then looked at his girls. "Okay I have two ideas and it all depends how you want to handle things. What we need to do is have Joe and his Dad leave town voluntarily signing over the business to your dad so there is no legal problems. The way I see it is we can do this by scaring them away, or luring them away," he smiled.

He looked at Keara and smiled kissing her. "You my dear are going to play a very big part in both schemes. If we try to scare them, they have to be convinced that someone is trying to kill them, our best bet is probably one of these black market traders. Both you and I will use magic to fool them into thinking that."

"If we try to lure them away, I think we should go with a honey pot scam. From what you have told me of him Heather," he said glancing over at her, "He sounds like a money hungry pig, so a wealthy, good looking heiress that appears dumb and slightly interested in him, would be like a red cape to a bull," he laughed. "We convince him she is interested in marriage, but he has to move to Florida and have no paper trail back here, and he should sell quicker than a rat up a drainpipe."

He looked at Heather and smiled. "So what do you think? Of course if those don't sound good I am sure Keara has some more 'Direct' methods she would be happy to share and of course while we put the plan in action we can always have some fun with Joe. I am sure there are some things we can do to convince him to stay away from you for now. After all I am going to be standing up to him from now on so he might be more concerned with that."
 
Back
Top