Looking to find an Editor

DG Hear

My Friend Kipper
Hi There;
I've been writing stories since 2005. I've had a number of great editors. I now need another one to edit a possibly loving wife story for me. It's for the Valentines' Day contest. It should be rather short, 2 Lit pages or so. As of now I have five pages written.

My computer has Vista and I write with Microsoft word processor. I can convert into doc and other formats if necessary. I value my editors opinion but I have the last say. Problem areas for me are some grammer, tenses and possibly changing from first to third person. I am getting better at it though.

I write the way I talk (and most other people). I'm not a linguist and my stories reflect that. LOL I write strictly for fun so I don't necessisarlly (don't think I spelled that right) need a pro. I do listen to your ideas but don't like to change my complete story.

If you are interested in editing this story for me, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I can send the first five pages so you can have an idea what you are in for. :)

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.
DG Hear

Last edited:
Still waiting, no replies yet. Story is more than half finished.
Thank you
DG

I finished the short story, only 4800 words. Hoping to find an editor before the contest ends.:D

Back