Tortured Innuendo

Interesting thread

Count me in. Love to play with words and boys..and games..especially when it's too cold to go outside and play in the glistening, wet, snow (couldn't help that pun lol).

Welcome! But why just watch, join in. Any stories of wet dreams or mysterious spunk discovered all over your bottom one morning?

I'd love to join is. Alas, no stories of mystery cum. That would be fun, though.

And thanks for the popcorn, D.

Count me in. Love to play with words and boys..and games..especially when it's too cold to go outside and play in the glistening, wet, snow (couldn't help that pun lol).

Oh absolutely, we should never leave any pun unturned or innuendo untormented.

Hahaha. Well, yes, I was talking about popcorn. But maybe perhaps my mind slid elsewhere for a moment. *Blush*

Hahaha. Well, yes, I was talking about popcorn. But maybe perhaps my mind slid elsewhere for a moment. *Blush*

Are we letting things slide around freely, already?
God, I just met you people!

Where's your self control, sweetheart? :rose:

Are we letting things slide around freely, already?
God, I just met you people!

Where's your self control, sweetheart? :rose:

I'm turning in for the night, but ladies, please feel free to use my thread for whatever you like, feel free to help yourself to drinks, nibbles, innuendos, double entrendes, mix your metaphors freely and leave not pun unused. Just remember to leave the video recorder running.

I'm turning in for the night, but ladies, please feel free to use my thread for whatever you like, feel free to help yourself to drinks, nibbles, innuendos, double entrendes, mix your metaphors freely and leave not pun unused. Just remember to leave the video recorder running.

I'll pretend to be you while you're gone. :p

Nibbles!

Ill be nibbling at the salty popcorn while slurping the lovely cream....of that hard cone of rich liquid. How is that?

Ill be nibbling at the salty popcorn while slurping the lovely cream....of that hard cone of rich liquid. How is that?

I've always found that salty fries dipped in softserve ice cream to be tasty! Almost tastes like swallowing cummmmmm!:D

Back