Do people actually have sex during female periods?

PeyoteCactus

FilthyLove
Do couples really do this?
Is it something either of you find more primal?
Is it more erotic or one or either?
Men.. does it feel different when she is not on her cycle?

There was something else too.... lets start here.

I find it . . . not that big a deal. A little messier sometimes but that's it.

my wife is much less inclined to be in the mood during that time, but yes, from time to time. it appears to have no imipact on her enjoyment once she's in the mood.

ed

my wife is much less inclined to be in the mood during that time, but yes, from time to time. it appears to have no imipact on her enjoyment once she's in the mood.

ed

Well thank you for your input... I like reading opinions of others.

ed

That's funny, I'm much MORE inclined to be in the mood during my period. My hormones go into overdrive or something and I'm horny 24/7.

Sure, it's no big deal. Of course, pussy does taste a little different when a woman has her period.

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of was, "I don't, but I'm fine with male periods."?

Do couples really do this?
Is it something either of you find more primal?
Is it more erotic or one or either?
Men.. does it feel different when she is not on her cycle?

There was something else too.... lets start here.

Yes.
Sometimes...but anything can be more primal if you put your mind to it.
No. But I can see how it could be.
Yes. I personally do not like it as much...it is difficult to put my finger on it as to exactly what. If she hasn't officially "started" but then we start the flow by having sex...afterwards it is like a light going off in my head saying "that is why it felt that way". But sex isn't just for me...if she wants it, I'm there...as she is for me.

When I was younger and in long distance relationships, I had sex with many of my girlfriends during their periods. Hell, if that was the only time we had together for a few months, it was not going to stop us. I do not recall any of them ever craving it or mentioning any difference, but we were much younger and less experienced. It was just something we did. Sure its a little messier to content with, but nothing that an extra towel could not manage.

Now, its been 15 or more years since I have felt the need, but I would of the woman was wanting it.

Not ...

during the heavy flow, which for me is a day or two. But a light flow doesn't stop us and I orgasm really quickly, so yeah, period sex is okay by me.

When I was younger and in long distance relationships, I had sex with many of my girlfriends during their periods. Hell, if that was the only time we had together for a few months, it was not going to stop us. I do not recall any of them ever craving it or mentioning any difference, but we were much younger and less experienced. It was just something we did. Sure its a little messier to content with, but nothing that an extra towel could not manage.

Now, its been 15 or more years since I have felt the need, but I would of the woman was wanting it.

Thank you for the info....

yes, but never saw it as somehow different - sometimes a lil messier and there is a distinct odor, but nothing too different about it. the first time i was a lil freaked out when she mentioned she was having her period and being young, stupid, and totally naive i didn't know what to expect. but it was sort of a one-night thing with a friend, so it was either do it or never have the chance again. fortunately, i sucked it up, and delved in, nothing different...

some days I was really horny, some days I was not. Sex during my period was alright. The slip and slide was a little too much for my comfort. I've never had a complaint. I generally don't let guys perform orally on me when I'm on my period, just cause I think that's a little gross. Since my IUD has been in place, I haven't had a period. It's so great!

yes, but never saw it as somehow different - sometimes a lil messier and there is a distinct odor, but nothing too different about it. the first time i was a lil freaked out when she mentioned she was having her period and being young, stupid, and totally naive i didn't know what to expect. but it was sort of a one-night thing with a friend, so it was either do it or never have the chance again. fortunately, i sucked it up, and delved in, nothing different...

ah ha... that was a helpful thank you.

some days I was really horny, some days I was not. Sex during my period was alright. The slip and slide was a little too much for my comfort. I've never had a complaint. I generally don't let guys perform orally on me when I'm on my period, just cause I think that's a little gross. Since my IUD has been in place, I haven't had a period. It's so great!

And how is the IUD treating you... missed periods are good and it is a form of birth control yes?

i'm glad you asked that, peyotecactus--i wasn't even aware that IUDs were available anymore!

ed

Did it with many of my girlfriends. Initially they were hesitant, but soon discovered they really REALLY liked doing it then due to the heightened sensitivity down there and all over. I was never afraid of or squeamish around a woman's menses, which turned into a plus for me with them.

Just have a good dark-colored towel to lay down on, take a nice intimate shower together afterwards...no big deal. The intimacy between you two is what really matters and provides the "red sauce," so to speak. For more info and good ol' menstrual fluid fun on how to be and feel erotic during Aunt Flow's visit, go to eroticred.com.

http://www.eroticred.com/

Did it with many of my girlfriends. Initially they were hesitant, but soon discovered they really REALLY liked doing it then due to the heightened sensitivity down there and all over. I was never afraid of or squeamish around a woman's menses, which turned into a plus for me with them.

Just have a good dark-colored towel to lay down on, take a nice intimate shower together afterwards...no big deal. The intimacy between you two is what really matters and provides the "red sauce," so to speak. For more info and good ol' menstrual fluid fun on how to be and feel erotic during Aunt Flow's visit, go to eroticred.com.

http://www.eroticred.com/

Wonderful thank you!

Me, too!

We don't have sex if it's a heavy flow day for me, but if there's just a little spotting, absolutely.

I am happy to see more women do it then I think... thought I was crazy for wanting to try it sometime. xoxo

Back