OOC Casting Call X Men RP

sorry feisty but if it will piss of Scott that's what he will do. Plus it sort of get's back at you too.
 
Kurt would like to get the hell out here, Circus food sucks and playing the Nactworm bits getting old.
 
DarkKnight just explained it all and went to bed, I'm ok with that scenario.
 
How do you feel about Jean standing me up, or at least being really late? Maybe add even more strain to their relationship before the mission starts? Just a thought, wasn't sure what you were thinking.
 
I already wrote that she was on her way back to the suite. So your grand romantic plan might work. Lol
 
Yeah, but phones can ring, someone could call to you, the varmint could show up wanting to talk. Especially because I will only be on for a little bit longer. lol
 
Whatever works for the group. I figured we could get everyone else in here, and get things going.
 
well I only wrote my morning so I can always write another post if you want me to disturb your plans. Maybe I could stroll past shirtless after a day of working out and that can draw out old Darky. LOL
 
well I only wrote my morning so I can always write another post if you want me to disturb your plans. Maybe I could stroll past shirtless after a day of working out and that can draw out old Darky. LOL

That'd do it. She eventually gets home and I am sleep, dinner is ruined in the oven, candles almost burnt out. She is going to wake me and then the bat signal goes off and we all have to go.
 
hey I was just thinking of a way to ruin Scotts plans. And as no one else seems to be writing... Really easy way would have been for the Professor to contact us all mentally to start mission.
 
I think Logan should bust into our bedroom like a conquistador and challenge Scott to a duel.
 
What's funny is that his post that says "looking forward to it" comes right after mine, epic.
 
Back
Top