Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

  • Eh, I'm content with your tits.

    Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

    Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

    Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

    Votes: 1,058 61.5%

  • Total voters
    1,721
  • Poll closed .
Summer Dress 14

I'm thinking next a couple in another dress?

Or of posting some I took this morning. But I won't say of what yet so when I do get to posting it'll be a surprise :)
 

Attachments

  • big from the side.jpg
    big from the side.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 868
  • just stimulated.jpg
    just stimulated.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • laying down nipple and dress.jpg
    laying down nipple and dress.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 976
Summer Dress 15, The End.

The last in this series.

I had to include just one more of my nipple... it got much harder after a wonderful fantasy was initiated by someone sexy and sweet. Thank you ;)
 
Last edited:
The last in this series.

I had to include just one more of my nipple... it got much harder after a wonderful fantasy was initiated by someone sexy and sweet. Thank you ;)

I, personally, thank him for making that nipple so hard :) :)

I also like your smile on that pic. looks like after you had an orgasm ;)
 
Why do you assume it was a man? ;)

I mean, honestly, it was, but tsk tsk for the assumption ;)

hehehe.. man, woman, human, cyborg, alien, the holy spirit, I dont care. the point is that the nipple was aroused and that's what matters... ;)

ask him to arouse your other nipple too...or let me practice my english and try. :D
 
If there's anyone that is getting tired of your thread by now, they need to have their head checked !! (or at least their libido ;) ) Your pictures are incredible and I can only imagine what you were thinking about when your nipple got longer and harder.....it must have been good because your nipple looks oh so yummy and in need of some attention all over again :devil:
 
The last in this series.

I had to include just one more of my nipple... it got much harder after a wonderful fantasy was initiated by someone sexy and sweet. Thank you ;)

You know, I'm betting there are lots of fantasies being had after viewing your pics (heck, my naughty mind has started in on one now from these last couple of images). Really though, you're pics are continuing to be very VERY sexy. You have lovely breasts..and that cute lil smile that you sneak into some images just makes me pant ;) If these were the last photos from the previous series, here's hoping for the new series to get underway very quickly. Take care and have a great day! :)
 
This Morning I Woke Up and....

I woke up and saw/felt... so I had to...

Pardon, a bit more crude than my usual.
 

Attachments

  • Woke Up and Saw, Felt This.jpg
    Woke Up and Saw, Felt This.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4,376
Last edited:
You are going to cause a lot of other.."have to's" this morning.;)
 
Back
Top