Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

:eek: i simply cannot believe there are no lit ladies out there, who might be keen for a chat with this cheeky chappy?! Come on, i'll even make you breakfast in the morning... how do you like your sausages, nicely proportioned, thick and fresh!? :devil: ha!

Maybe try posting on the boards, interact with people there first. Let the laydees see a bit of your personality instead of multiple posts asking for chat. Just a suggestion :)
Good luck and Happy Holidays.

Thanks Fakeasmile, i hope that from the nature of my posts and the tone and writing style, you hopefully get quite a good insight into my jovial, cheeky, intellectual and sexy side? Maybe i'm wrong... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, appreciate your thoughts and hope you had a good xmas too! ;)

PS - Never fake anything... even if it is sometimes easier! :devil:

I can attest to the fact that this man is very funny, cheeky, and generally worth talking to. You're never online when I am though, are you?

^No doubt that'll be due to the time difference between the US and the UK.

As for being fake sometimes the internet can strip away the mask(s) that we sometimes wear. It can even suprise as you might strike up a rapport with someone who you might usually ignore.

Thanks Dreami!

Wow, it's cold today in the UK...snow everywhere! Any ladies up for some cheeky flirting with a cute, 27 year old english lad!? :devil:

Well... the snow is falling, my flatmate has gone skiing, and i am therefore all alone in my nice warm flat huddled up on the sofa nursing some sore muscles from a tough rugby match yesterday!

Any lovely lit ladies passing through, that fancies warming their hands up and kneading my weary muscles... i promise to pay you back in licks and nibbles! :devil:

Evening all!

So, up for rugby again in the morning as long as the ground isn't frozen...hence the very boring Saturday night in, just chilling!

Come on ladies don't be shy, come and have a little flirt with this cheeky, english guy and i'll do my best to make sure my cunning linguistic skills are not just confined to the se lit forums... :devil:

Hope to hear from a cheeky lit lady!

Morning!

Morning from the uk...!

I am a little hungover and curled up under the covers, anyone want to join.. i'm a cute, sporty 27 year old well-spoken guy so particularly if you like the english accent i will happily please you aurally...well money back guarantee right! :devil:

Morning!

Wow, it really has been a while since i was last on here...hope everyone's well and all you ladies have been having fun dribbling the peanut or auditioning the finger puppets!

Anyhow, just wondered if any lit ladies were up for a cheeky flirt with a cute, 26 year old english guy!? What better way to wake up than with a nice sausage between a couple of fluffy eggs, i mean surely everyone needs something in their mouth in the morning before they get going!? :devil:

Oh, and yes i do bite! :rolleyes:

Everyone knows age is just a number Temptress... you're only as old as the person you feel! :rolleyes: Plus, with a pic thread like that i'm pretty sure you could give a few of us young studs a run for our money...!:rolleyes:

haha being ruined at the hands of you... i think there are definitely worse outcomes! :devil:

There was a cute young guy from England,
Who browsed lit as needed a helping hand.
He was charming and cheeky,
Not afraid to get freaky,
So set-up your Skype and try out this brand!

Ok, i know it's average but come on...points for effort?! :devil: Any ladies around and up for a chat!? x

Morning all!

Well, after a night in front of the TV watching men try and control their shafts, in moist conditions, whilst expertly manouvering their balls towards one final hole whi$hc would bring them so muich joy....i have today off!

So, as you ladies scroll through the myriad of cunning linguists out there, feel free to take a chance and i promise this cute, cheeky english guy will not disapoint!

Hope to hear from of you soon! :devil: x

PS - I'm on yahoo or skype if that appeaks to you little Lit minx's out there! :rolleyes:

Thank you oh fiery one... i hope your fiery nether regions are sufficiently soaked so as not to cause too much damage! :rolleyes:

Evening all!

Just wondered if any females were around and fancied a cheeky chat?! I'm on yahoo or skype if you fancy some aural stimulation with a cute and well-spooken Englishman... :devil:

Look forward to hearing from you! x

Well, with enough encouragement maybe i will...!

Any lit ladies around this afternoon!? :rolleyes: x

So, exciting news for all of you lit ladies, i am moving to Aus in a few weeks time! :devil:

However, what this means is i have plenty of time to kill this week as have finished my job so am just chilling and sorting my life out!! If anyone is around and wants to pass the time with some fun, flirty chat... potentially on skype if you want to hear my cute english accent then would love to hear from you! ;)

So, exciting news for all of you lit ladies, i am moving to Aus in a few weeks time! :devil:

However, what this means is i have plenty of time to kill this week as have finished my job so am just chilling and sorting my life out!! If anyone is around and wants to pass the time with some fun, flirty chat... potentially on skype if you want to hear my cute english accent then would love to hear from you! ;)

Awwww that's not exciting news, that's bad news!!!

Back