How to last all the way through wife's orgasm?

berk12345

Experienced
Here is one that I don't think I've seen discussed before. I have no problem lasting as long as I need to to get my wife off. Sometimes it is ten minutes, sometimes thirty. We always end sex by having orgasms at the same time. The problem is that after all that time, I'm REALLY excited and she sounds so sexy when she cums. Her orgasms last about 30 seconds, mine much less than that. If I start my orgasm at the same time as she starts, I am done way before she is and I get too sensitive to keep moving. I either stop and she is frustrated or keep going and it doesn't feel good for me. Any tips on lasting longer through her orgasm? I've tried thinking about baseball, but when I distract myself, my technique suffers and usually doesn't get her over the edge.

You prolong it by "faking it".

When you orgasm, focus on exactly what it feels like and what your body is doing during orgasm. Now, as your orgasm subsides, imagine it continuing, allow your body to convulse one more time, continue breathing with your O face on, etc.

What you will find is that while you are "forcing" yourself at first, over a short period of time, the sensations will continue in earnest.

This topic just makes me feel all warm and lovey in my grrl parts. I :heart: guys who really invest in fine tuning their skills. :D

Now, since I happen to lack the proper appendage to voice any advice as user specific...lol, I will tell you what MY partner does, as this was actually an amusing topic of conversation during a party recently.

Aside from answers like keeping the pace slower, strumming her clit or just making sure she's gotten hers BEFORE intercourse (big, big groan at that one), he had a little tidbit that I wasn't conscious of him doing. When we're having sex, if I'm maybe not closing in on my "O" as fast as he'd like (say during a quickie), his positioning changes so that he can grind his pelvis against my clit during that full penetration. The momentary pause of uhh..thrusting action is enough to keep his own orgasm at bay, yet the delicious rotation of his hips is the right trigger for my own...soooooooooo, when my walls start that lovely suck sucking upon his cock, he can fully enjoy the sensations without having to worry that he's over promised and under delivered.

This topic just makes me feel all warm and lovey in my grrl parts. I :heart: guys who really invest in fine tuning their skills. :D

Now, since I happen to lack the proper appendage to voice any advice as user specific...lol, I will tell you what MY partner does, as this was actually an amusing topic of conversation during a party recently.

Aside from answers like keeping the pace slower, strumming her clit or just making sure she's gotten hers BEFORE intercourse (big, big groan at that one), he had a little tidbit that I wasn't conscious of him doing. When we're having sex, if I'm maybe not closing in on my "O" as fast as he'd like (say during a quickie), his positioning changes so that he can grind his pelvis against my clit during that full penetration. The momentary pause of uhh..thrusting action is enough to keep his own orgasm at bay, yet the delicious rotation of his hips is the right trigger for my own...soooooooooo, when my walls start that lovely suck sucking upon his cock, he can fully enjoy the sensations without having to worry that he's over promised and under delivered.

Tell that guy you live with how dad gum lucky he is!!!

Thanks for some of the thoughts. It can be such a frustrating problem. I can't tell you how many of my own orgasms I've ruined by keeping going through my orgasm. It really is an unpleasant feeling. How do you girls do it? I can last as long as she needs, but she looks/sounds too damn sexy to last trough her 30 second orgasm. I guess that is a good problem too have.

Try breath control.Scarlett-69 (wife) is multi,and the use of breath control on my part means the difference from a half hour quickie and an hour and a half long AMAZINGJUICYEXASUTING fun time!

Back