Goth, Punk, Emo, SG, Tattoo...Fascinating

mn5.jpg


bta01.jpg


bta02.jpg


bta03.jpg


bta04.jpg


bta06.jpg


bta05.jpg


bta11.jpg


bta13.jpg


bta15.jpg
 
The average NBA salary is somewhere in the $5 million/year range.

Just thought I'd mention.

also, they've done studies that show that only certain piercings and tattoos are viewed with any real measure of disdain. the tongue piercing, for example, won't exactly help you get a job. others people don't really care about because they're just so damned common these days. fuck, fifteen year olds are getting tattoos and piercings. that should tell you everything you need to know.


eta: aha! it was the apostrophe that was bugging me! i should've known that.
 
Last edited:
I love tats but am I think only one who wonders how much money is spent by these people on tats???
 
I'm torn about tats. I use to completely hate them. Now it's more about the style, quality of the work, placement and the amount. Tats are kind of like jewelry. They can be an expression of style, taste, beauty etc. Since it going to be rather permanently a part of your body, that's even more true.

Sadly, some people seem to treat their body with all the respect of a condemned building being painted with graffiti. It's addicting, too. I've heard more than a few enthusiasts talk about getting new ink feeling like an addiction, and having trouble resisting doing it, even when they want too. I think that's how some people get almost buried in them before they know it, they just get caught up in it. You start out wanting a necklace and a pair of earnings and end up on the path to a Mr. T starter set. It even turns into a social thing, becomes a thing to go do with your friends.
 
I love tats but am I think only one who wonders how much money is spent by these people on tats???

from what i remember from living with a tattoo artist back in the day: a lot. that shit aint cheap. it's one of the big reasons i never bothered. well, that and the fact that i'm not a huge fan and i'd have kill someone if some jackass put some ugly ass two bit cartoon on my skin and then had the nerve to expect me to pay them for it.
 
I suspect either thousands or not much at all. I think a lot of the ones you see that are nearly covered have "donated" their "canvas" to the tat artist.


Interesting scars or implants on this one.

he's saying that they're fucking them.
 
I suspect either thousands or not much at all. I think a lot of the ones you see that are nearly covered have "donated" their "canvas" to the tat artist.

Yeah. I knew a sleeved-up little Asian woman who had broken up with her boyfriend/tattoo artist halfway through the second sleeve. Apparently it's a point of honor among tattoo artists not to fuck with other people's work. She couldn't finish unless she went back with him.

So she did.
 
he's saying that they're fucking them.
That, also. I do know people who got major ink for free just because the artist wanted to play. No tit for that.
Can anyone read what this says?
Yeah. I knew a sleeved-up little Asian woman who had broken up with her boyfriend/tattoo artist halfway through the second sleeve. Apparently it's a point of honor among tattoo artists not to fuck with other people's work. She couldn't finish unless she went back with him.

So she did.

As bad as drugs. She was a tat ho.
 
looks like through torture orgasm.

or orgasm through torture.

the last one, of course, makes sense.
 
Ah, thanks. Maybe it's supposed to be orgasm torture through?

Orgasm through torture. Looks like through was also placed a little too high and too large, throws the proportion off with the rest.

I just realized there's at least a half-dozen girls in this thread that I might otherwise find attractive, that I would not even want to go down on simply because of their pubic tats. And if it looks like it could be the entrance to a scary carnival ride...

476125310.jpg
 
Thread summation: "Tattoos either are or are not beautiful, and whichever position I hold, I wish to state for the record that I heartily agree with myself."

nuh uh. some tatts, (like mine) are beautiful and well executed. some look like they let thier 11 year old scribble all over thier bodies.

I have a pierced and tatted friend in med school right now.

I'm pierced and tatted and a professional and my boss is even more pierced and tatted.
Yeah. I knew a sleeved-up little Asian woman who had broken up with her boyfriend/tattoo artist halfway through the second sleeve. Apparently it's a point of honor among tattoo artists not to fuck with other people's work. She couldn't finish unless she went back with him.

So she did.

bullshit. I' know lots of people who have had stuff finished off by other artists. it's a myth.
 
Back
Top