DO My soft way of fucking can be termed as submissive ?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
I am never an hard core guy in r\o girls . i love soft and erotic moves in fucking and licking except my hard thrusts in some positions of intercourse .

more over , i love to turn on the girls to have sex with me rather than to cajole !

is it some form of submissive ?

I am never an hard core guy in r\o girls . i love soft and erotic moves in fucking and licking except my hard thrusts in some positions of intercourse .

more over , i love to turn on the girls to have sex with me rather than to cajole !

is it some form of submissive ?

Submissive is a D/s orientation. There is, technically, no such thing as a submissive ACTION, only a submissive MINDSET.

A dominant person can do anything in the world and still be dominant. A submissive person can do anything in the world and still be submissive. It is as much of an orientation as sexual orientation.

So, in short. No.

EDIT: WHOOPS, this guy's a troll. Ignore this thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855839

I'm apparently an idiot.

Last edited:
Submissive is a D/s orientation. There is, technically, no such thing as a submissive ACTION, only a submissive MINDSET.

A dominant person can do anything in the world and still be dominant. A submissive person can do anything in the world and still be submissive. It is as much of an orientation as sexual orientation.

So, in short. No.

EDIT: WHOOPS, this guy's a troll. Ignore this thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855839

I'm apparently an idiot.

Nice definition stain
but
you may be doll with lot of stain due to your desires ,
but that does not give you the right to call others as
troll !

i m ignoring your this comment

Nice definition stain
but
you may be doll with lot of stain due to your desires ,
but that does not give you the right to call others as
troll !

i m ignoring your this comment
satin is a beautiful dress.

Not a stain.

It's impossible to tell if you are submissive or not. It's something you will have to think about for yourself for a while.

satin is a beautiful dress.

Not a stain.

It's impossible to tell if you are submissive or not. It's something you will have to think about for yourself for a while.

Stella
after a lot of own thinking only , i seek answers here

Stella
after a lot of own thinking only , i seek answers here
I understand. Sadly, it's difficult for me to help you because of the limit of your English understanding. And i speak no other language. What is the language you speak best? Perhaps I know someone who can help us.

I understand. Sadly, it's difficult for me to help you because of the limit of your English understanding. And i speak no other language. What is the language you speak best? Perhaps I know someone who can help us.

if you cant understand me , it's upto you to do whatever

Back