50 cent, Eminem, and Adam Levine?

I now have the sadz and will round up people with pitchforks!

Good luck with that. I think the couple of posters on here who dont think you're a shitstain are part of the geriatric crowd and don't stand a chance against us fat cunts.

I know who 50 Cent and M&M are but don't know the other guy. I also know that there's nothing they could do short of burning themselves alive that I would want to watch so I didn't click the link.

I know who 50 Cent and M&M are but don't know the other guy. I also know that there's nothing they could do short of burning themselves alive that I would want to watch so I didn't click the link.

hey luke, didn't you just get outed again today?

Not sure who is more butt hurt.... You are her.

Maybe you should make a whinny ass thread were people can make fun of your stupid assumptions. That would give you a clear lead.

:cool:

I am her?

Behold... Cuntopia!

I'm pretty happy just bouncing around and making fun of you in other people's threads, but thanks for being so thoughtful :D

And I would never whine, that's your forte. I could never aspire to your heights of butthurt.

Plus, she didn't mention me in any blurts, so therein lies the cunnynundrum.

I am her?

Behold... Cuntopia!

I'm pretty happy just bouncing around and making fun of you in other people's threads, but thanks for being so thoughtful :D

And I would never whine, that's your forte. I could never aspire to your heights of butthurt.

Plus, she didn't mention me in any blurts, so therein lies the cunnynundrum.

* sniff sniff

Smells like victory. Victory and bad cunt.

But please continue. While you have adequately shown your butt hurt it still amuses me.

* sniff sniff

Smells like victory. Victory and bad cunt.

But please continue. While you have adequately shown your butt hurt it still amuses me.

As you wish :D

I'm so full of jealousy and butthurt, I woulda thought that woulda covered the smell of victory and bad cunt. Alas, what do I know. I defer to your greater intellect. I don't know how I'll ever manage to go to sleep. I shall writhe in cuntusions all night.

Back