Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

Fantastic to see you, are you staying? :D

I hope so :) I'll try to pop in more often at least...

Just trying to stay warm in the freezing midwest today, hope everyone out there is nice and toasty. Here's a few more...

KCJ :cool:

Attachments

• rsz_1sepia.jpg
    rsz_1sepia.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 49
  • rsz_sepia2.jpg
    rsz_sepia2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 62
  • rsz_workout.jpg
    rsz_workout.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 142
First couple pics are a bit dark, I like the last pics lighting...but thinking that the 2nd pic is my fav b/c it's gives me a lotta things to imagine ;)

Just trying to stay warm in the freezing midwest today, hope everyone out there is nice and toasty. Here's a few more...

Yay :D

And we get sexy pics too!! :devil: x

Well your keeping me HOT. :)

First couple pics are a bit dark, I like the last pics lighting...but thinking that the 2nd pic is my fav b/c it's gives me a lotta things to imagine ;)

Do tell! ;)

I agree on the lighting, that why I'm taking applications for a photographer. Any takers??? :)

Yay :D

And we get sexy pics too!! :devil: x

Glad you like. Hope all is well ;)

Well your keeping me HOT. :)

Good! Wouldn't want you to be chilly on these cold winter nights, would we? ;)

Happy weekend all!

Do tell! ;)

I agree on the lighting, that why I'm taking applications for a photographer. Any takers??? :)

Happy weekend all!

I will apply - the only issue is that you'll have to move to Florida ;)

Regarding telling - well I wouldn't wanna clutter your thread w/ my naughty thoughts :devil:

Just stumbled across your thread by mistake KC, but am I glad I did - very nice! You have a terrific body! Looking forward to more pictures :)

Oh My

Your body and pics are awesome. And all I have to say is it keeps ketting sexier and sexier. :devil:

I will apply - the only issue is that you'll have to move to Florida ;)

Clutter away, or just send directly to me ;)

Regarding telling - well I wouldn't wanna clutter your thread w/ my naughty thoughts :devil:

Just stumbled across your thread by mistake KC, but am I glad I did - very nice! You have a terrific body! Looking forward to more pictures :)

Welcome! I'm glad you did as well...more pics in the near future for sure...

Your body and pics are awesome. And all I have to say is it keeps ketting sexier and sexier. :devil:

Glad you like, and thanks for dropping by ;)

I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll hopefully get up some new pics this week. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any thoughts or ideas for what those pics will be...

Where can I send my resume for the photographer position?!?! I would SO be there! You are a wonderful example of the beauty of a strong male body! YUM!

attachment.php

this pic made my panties soooo wet!!!

Too long...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything new!

It's probably about time, and I have a curiosity to go along with the pic...

I've always thought that every girl should have a toy or two (or a few dozen), but I recently got a fleshlight. So, I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of a guy having a toy to use occasionally?

Hope everyone is staying warm out there...

attachment.php

Attachments

• rsz_1fleshlight.jpg
    rsz_1fleshlight.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:

I've always thought that every girl should have a toy or two (or a few dozen), but I recently got a fleshlight. So, I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of a guy having a toy to use occasionally?

attachment.php

I don't mind one bit when you take pictures like this, with it...
:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Just found your photos and must I say I'm impressed. As for your new acquisition, I say go for it! Why should we girls have all the fun?! :)

I don't mind one bit when you take pictures like this, with it...
:rolleyes:

Why thank you ;) So you'd be okay with your guy having one?

Just found your photos and must I say I'm impressed. As for your new acquisition, I say go for it! Why should we girls have all the fun?! :)

I appreciate it! And I agree, why should the girls have all the fun ;) Lovely start to your thread by the way :)

Love the new pic. Also, a review of the fleshlight?

Thanks! I may need some more errr, time with it, before I give a true review...have you heard good things about it from others?

Thanks! I may need some more errr, time with it, before I give a true review...have you heard good things about it from others?

I have and am considering a purchase. ;) I wanted your take. From all people I've talked to (that sounds like a lot, it's not) it's the best thing ever.

So, take your .. time.. and then let us interested parties know how it works for you. ;)

I have and am considering a purchase. ;) I wanted your take. From all people I've talked to (that sounds like a lot, it's not) it's the best thing ever.

So, take your .. time.. and then let us interested parties know how it works for you. ;)

I'll keep you posted, and let you know how the 'experience' is...:)

Back